Liquidclen

jboy507

Awards
Just received my order of liquidclen from ag guys. Never taken the stuff before but have read up on it a lot anyone know a good first cycle to go buy, how much to take, how often and how long for?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just received my order of liquidclen from ag guys. Never taken the stuff before but have read up on it a lot anyone know a good first cycle to go buy, how much to take, how often and how long for?
If u read up on it you should be able to figure the basics of a cycle out. Lay out what you know for us and we'll let you know if you're gonna kill yourself or not. Don't be lazy, do the grunt work yourself.

jboy507

Awards
Thinking of starting with low dosages 20mcg for two days then 40, 60 and so on until I reach my limit over 2 weeks.
Just concerned with getting the correct dosages you wouldn't know what these are in ml by any chance?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should say on the bottle what the concentration is at

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
clen is almost always 200mcg/ml

jboy507

Awards
I know but it doesn't. I'm from Australia so they cant put it on the bottle when they send. Dumb customs

jboy507

Awards
Yeah that's what I've heard guess I'm just gonna have to go with that. Thanks man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11