Need someone w/ a calculator

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Ok, I thought I had this figured out but I wasn't sure, so if someone wouldn't mind showing me exactly how to calcualte this out I would really apprecaite it. Here goes, I added 5 gms of 1-Test to a 4 fl oz bottle of 4-AD. Now a bottle of 4-AD has 6 gms in it, at 5 pumps you get 200mgs. So how do I figure out how many mgs of 1-test I get in the same 5 pumps?? Thank you

BT

HugeBB

Awards
Ok, I thought I had this figured out but I wasn't sure, so if someone wouldn't mind showing me exactly how to calcualte this out I would really apprecaite it. Here goes, I added 5 gms of 1-Test to a 4 fl oz bottle of 4-AD. Now a bottle of 4-AD has 6 gms in it, at 5 pumps you get 200mgs. So how do I figure out how many mgs of 1-test I get in the same 5 pumps?? Thank you

BT
4oz. =~120cc

5000mg / 120cc = 41.6

so, you have 41.6mg/cc

squirt into an oral syringe to see how many pumps/cc to determine dosing

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6grams bottle at 5 pumps is 200mg = 40mg/pump

and 5grams is .83 of 6

40mg/pump x .83 = 33.2mg/pump x 5 pumps = 166mg

or

200mg x .83 = 166mg

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of **** for 4oz of TD. Did it dissolve? Was this the Dermabolics brand TD?

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Thank you guys....and yes it was alot of powder...and yes it was the Dermobolics brand....and yes....it did seem to dissolve ok. I just got it nice and warm and shook the hell out of it. I also added another 4 gms of 4-AD........could this have been too much. I can't see through the bottle but just looking down on it it seems to be ok. Is there something else I should do to make sure that it is all dissolved??

BT

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So you have a 4oz bottle of dermabolics matrix, with 10g 4AD and 5g 1T in it???

The saturation point of that gel is ~7g/4oz I believe.

I dont think it will all have dissolved.

IMO, you should buy a new 4oz bottle of carrier matrix ~$25, and combine it in another bottle with what you already have. That should be just about saturation point I think.

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Actually I have 5 gms 4-AD and 5 gms 1-T, so that's only 10 gms, but that's not including the 6 gms of 4-AD that was already in the bottle. Is it reasonable to just dump it out into another container or even a bowl and reheat and stir just to make sure it is all dissolved?? Thanks guys

BT

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I shake it and pour it out into a measuring cup (which I use to homebrew) and inspect visually for undisolved powder. Then pour it back.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to hear more about this. 16 grams of powder in 4oz?? Theoretically you should be able to just dump in the powder and shake it. But that's assuming 6-8 grams powder/4oz. Par had mentioned quite a while back that putting in too much powder will result in powder residue being left on top of your skin and would be a waste. I've never heard of anyone using this much powder or heating this TD solution before. So let us know your results please.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I have 5 gms 4-AD and 5 gms 1-T, so that's only 10 gms, but that's not including the 6 gms of 4-AD that was already in the bottle. Is it reasonable to just dump it out into another container or even a bowl and reheat and stir just to make sure it is all dissolved?? Thanks guys

BT
Exactly. So you actually have a total of 16g powder

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
I will inspect the bottles today for undissolved powder. I will keep you guys posted though. Thanks again

BT