Trying to see What is right for me - AnabolicMinds.com

Trying to see What is right for me

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Trying to see What is right for me

So I'm new to the whole steroid thing. A month ago or so my friend decided to take gear and wants me to run it with him. Before I do anything I always make sure to do some self research and to understand what is right for me. I don't plan on taking gear for another year or so but it's never too early to begin researching a product especially of this nature. Let me start off by telling you a little about myself. Ive been consistently been training for two years but i have been lifting for about 4. Currently I'm 5'10" sitting at about 170 pounds, benching 225 for 12 and squatting 225 for 10 (ya I made the huge mistake of not building my legs till recently). I've begun to plateau and although people tell me I look good, I want to take myself to the next level. From the research I have already done, I plan on taking something like anavar. I really like the fact that its going to lean me out and provide me with some solid steady strength gains. However, I don't have the know how with creating cycles and pct, so if you guys would be so kind as to help lead me through all this, whether it be linking me with sites or giving me personal advice I would really appreciate it! thanks.

The biggest question i want answered is how is this **** gonna effect me at such a young age. Health is priority number one for me.Everything i do and take is revolved around me being a healthier, stronger and better person. I dont care about the girls cuz i got girls when i was fat, and i dont care about impressing people at the gym because alot of people come to me as it is for fitness advice. If you guys are saying I still have alot of natural growth AND taking this will ruin my endocrine system for the future, thats all I need to know to prevent me from taking gear till a later age. Im still set on taking it however so convincing me not to do so is just not an option, I would prefer guidance to make sure I take it the right way and at the best time

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

are you looking for oral steroids, PHs, or injectable steroids?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    are you looking for oral steroids, PHs, or injectable steroids?
    Ill be honest, needles scare the living **** out of me.. but I mean whatever it takes. My friends taking test e350 with anavar , but he said the test is going to give him huge gains. I still want to work hard to get gains, I dont want them to come too easy. I've heard some bad things about prohormones and the effect on the liver, but I've been reading up on Epi and heard some good things about, but i dont know how it compares to a compound like anavar
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

epi and anavar are very similar. Var burns more fat and has better gains when used in the 70-100mg area. But epi does the same stuff, just not to the same degree var does. Anavar is very expensive tho....150-250 for a decent run of it. Epi 30-50 per bottle (depending on if its 10mg or 15mg caps)

How old are you?? how good is your diet?? you seem to have some knowledge and are cautious which is a good thing
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

I'm 20, young I know but like I said I'm not planning on taking it for maybe another year or so.
    Right now I'm cutting so a days worth of food looks something like this

B-fast
    oatmeal mixed with protein

Lunch
    tuna sandwich- one table spoon of light mayo
    a plum or an apple
    and a fiber one bar

After lunch I either eat
    A salad with a little bit of chicken -Lemon and olive oil dressing of course
    or a protein shake

For dinner-
    A peice of chicken
    and a bag of steamed veggies.

I'm still building my diet for my bulk ( I wanna be a bit dirty this year)

As for epi, Im aware methyl's are quite toxic on the liver and I'm wondering just how bad Running Epi will be. I'm going to take liver support of course but is it gonna keep me safe. TBH, I'd rather be healthy then buff which is why I prefer anavar., which I know is expensive but money isn't so much a big deal for me
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

You're too young and will grow on your own for a while longer. 25 is the magic age, and 170 certainly isn't a bodyweight plateau for you. Patience young grasshopper.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

But of you do end up using, screw the crappy phs and designers. Get some real gear and pin. The difference is night and day. If you're too scared to pin you're not ready.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by zhabal
    So I'm new to the whole steroid thing. A month ago or so my friend decided to take gear and wants me to run it with him. Before I do anything I always make sure to do some self research and to understand what is right for me. I don't plan on taking gear for another year or so but it's never too early to begin researching a product especially of this nature. Let me start off by telling you a little about myself. Ive been consistently been training for two years but i have been lifting for about 4. Currently I'm 5'10" sitting at about 170 pounds, benching 225 for 12 and squatting 225 for 10 (ya I made the huge mistake of not building my legs till recently). I've begun to plateau and although people tell me I look good, I want to take myself to the next level. From the research I have already done, I plan on taking something like anavar. I really like the fact that its going to lean me out and provide me with some solid steady strength gains. However, I don't have the know how with creating cycles and pct, so if you guys would be so kind as to help lead me through all this, whether it be linking me with sites or giving me personal advice I would really appreciate it! thanks
    First off the plateaus mean you need to learn better training and diet methods. Hell if you add 200 lbs to your squat youll probly gain 20 lbs in the process.You are too young for juice, and you arent even close to eating enough to grow. When you are ready for juice injectables are the meat and taters. Anavar alone isnt enough. First cycle should be test e 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks, and maybe dbol at 35 mgs a day for 4 weeks.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    First off the plateaus mean you need to learn better training and diet methods. Hell if you add 200 lbs to your squat youll probly gain 20 lbs in the process.You are too young for juice, and you arent even close to eating enough to grow. When you are ready for juice injectables are the meat and taters. Anavar alone isnt enough. First cycle should be test e 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks, and maybe dbol at 35 mgs a day for 4 weeks.
    You have to remember im cutting so thats why im at a caloric deficit. Imma go on a bulk in a month or so and see how that goes. Im very aware im not ready to juice, bu i know i will be which is why im doing some research thanks for the advice fellas ill make sure to take all this in consideration.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

The biggest question i want answered is how is this **** gonna effect me at such a young age. Health is priority number one for me.Everything i do and take is revolved around me being a healthier, stronger and better person. I dont care about the girls cuz i got girls when i was fat, and i dont care about impressing people at the gym because alot of people come to me as it is for fitness advice. If you guys are saying I still have alot of natural growth AND taking this will ruin my endocrine system for the future, thats all I need to know to prevent me from taking gear till a later age. Im still set on taking it however so convincing me not to do so is just not an option, I would prefer guidance to make sure I take it the right way and at the best time
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Keep researching bro. You sound like your doing it carefully which is good. Make sure you have a good PCT. that's where you will keep your gains. But yeh I think your too young at the moment. Give it a few years of big eating and training, you might not even want juice. At a young age of 20 you will grow very quick if you eat right! Good luck!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci Gladwel View Post
    Keep researching bro. You sound like your doing it carefully which is good. Make sure you have a good PCT. that's where you will keep your gains. But yeh I think your too young at the moment. Give it a few years of big eating and training, you might not even want juice. At a young age of 20 you will grow very quick if you eat right! Good luck!
    Thanks man. I definetely want the juice. I just dont want to cheat myself. Thats the last thing on my mind.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by zhabal
    25 is minimum age i would suggest. You have a lot of test already. Taking juice is your ace in the hole once you flip it theres no going back. You want to save it for when your natural limits slow way down. Your first cycle will be the best, and youll still gain with future cycles but that first one is a game changer. It wont be any less harmful if you do aas now or in 5 years, but theres no need to use to acheive gains you could have attained clean. Save it for when you need it
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zhabal View Post
    No one can tell you for sure you will do permanent damage to your body. By the same accord, no one can guarantee that you won't do any damage. Unfortunately, a large reason for this is because there just isn't an abundance of research on AAS. I've heard that the use of anabolics before full musculoskeletal maturity can result in closure of the epiphysial plates (where bone lengthening takes place) before they are done growing. But I've also seen reports that this evidence was found in animals, or hadn't been proven in humans (I think "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" mentioned this).

The above probably goes without saying, but I say it because it is the reason that I waited until my late 20's to touch a PH. I just have that inner paranoia about f**king my body up irrepairably. Even now I am cautious and honestly still a little paranoid.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MDiocre View Post
    No one can tell you for sure you will do permanent damage to your body. By the same accord, no one can guarantee that you won't do any damage. Unfortunately, a large reason for this is because there just isn't an abundance of research on AAS. I've heard that the use of anabolics before full musculoskeletal maturity can result in closure of the epiphysial plates (where bone lengthening takes place) before they are done growing. But I've also seen reports that this evidence was found in animals, or hadn't been proven in humans (I think "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" mentioned this).

The above probably goes without saying, but I say it because it is the reason that I waited until my late 20's to touch a PH. I just have that inner paranoia about f**king my body up irrepairably. Even now I am cautious and honestly still a little paranoid.
    Thanks man.
    I really appreiate the input guys, Im still researching and looking things up.
  16. New Member

If you are one of the 'i'm going to try it once, then never go back on' guys, you won't be for long. The gains are too great, and never permanent.

My opinion is don't start using until you are ready mentally. If you are addicted to being fit and healthy, it will be nearly impossible to avoid the urge to 'use' once you see the progress you can make with it.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    If you are one of the 'i'm going to try it once, then never go back on' guys, you won't be for long. The gains are too great, and never permanent.

My opinion is don't start using until you are ready mentally. If you are addicted to being fit and healthy, it will be nearly impossible to avoid the urge to 'use' once you see the progress you can make with it.
    Im completely aware that steroids are a lifestyle and when your on it, theres no going back. Im fine with that
  •