Pro-hormone dragon cycle help ASAP - AnabolicMinds.com

Pro-hormone dragon cycle help ASAP

  1. New Member
    TX_hulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Pro-hormone dragon cycle help ASAP


    Hey guys I'm preparing for my first cycle with dragon by Chinese Anabolic Research The compound is:
    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg. Per cap 90caps! I have did a lot of freaking research on a lot of different aspects on ph's and roids and think I have a very well planed cycle (training,sleeping,pct/serm,eating,sups.) set but there are just a few questions I can't answer or find a good answer for! The questions I have are

    1.) what doesage should I take of this compound? The bottle says take 1 three times daily but this would only be 37.5 mg this is a smaller dosage then I have read most ph are taken in?

    2.) what steroid does this mimic or look close to?

    3.) and do I stay consistent with the dosage or do I do a loading phase or do high first then lower my self off them before PCT?

    Thanks anyone that can help all advise is helpful except negative advise on the issue of roids or PH's

  2. New Member
    TX_hulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    So no one????
  3. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's Superdrol with a 'cyano' where the '2a-methyl' goes. It's supposed to be slightly milder on the sides but most will advise you to treat is exactly like Superdrol... And your in luck, Superdrol for dummies is available on this forum.
    Also, Superdrol is supposed.to convert to drostanolone or 'Masteron'
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hutchjnr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hulk View Post
    The compound is:
    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg. Per cap 90caps! I have did a lot of freaking research

    2.) what steroid does this mimic or look close to?
    If you had done a lot of research (like you say) you would have known straight away what steroid it mimics! A simple google search could show you that...

    I'm happy to try to help wherever possible, and there are plenty more guys on here that know a stack more than me, but don't say you have done a stack of research and then ask an elementary question like number 2 above...
  5. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^^ agreed^^^ It took me longer to read the OP's thread than it did to google search the compound and how to use it for him...
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    you are all wrong and need to stfu cause none of you know anymore than the op.

    the compound listed is a derivative of desoxymethyltestosterone, aka pheraplex.

    I had named it "cynoplex" back when ****'s side company ruthless supps tried to release the compound.

    most likely it is bunk, and probably just contains sd at best, but most likely a bunch of useless junk.

    i bet if you google cynoplex & jbryand101b henryv you will get the best info available along with a bunch of other junk.

    superdrol does not convert into masteron, it is methyldrostanolone, aka methasteron. di methylated dht.

    think twice before talking about stuff you dont know and criticizing someone else. yw in advance.
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    ^^^ agreed^^^ It took me longer to read the OP's thread than it did to google search the compound and how to use it for him...
    and you were still completely wrong about both the compound in this thread, and superdrol!
  8. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hulk View Post
    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg.
    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene ( Vida A-43)
    (A-43): LA = 800, VP = 20, SV = 73; Q = 1600 / 93 = 20
    anabolic: 800

    androgenic: 45

    1.) what doesage should I take of this compound? The bottle says take 1 three times daily but this would only be 37.5 mg this is a smaller dosage then I have read most ph are taken in?

    first, this is an active methylated steroid, and if it was legit, 20-30mg would be all you need for dramatic results supposedly. but it is probably just superdrol at best.

    2.) what steroid does this mimic or look close to?
    it is closest to desoxymethyltestosterone, or pheraplex. here are some other cyano's talked about in vida's androgens & anabolic agents:
    1. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one ( Vida A-42)
    (A-42): LA = 30, VP = 10, SV = (<10); Q = 60 / (<20) > 3

    2. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Alvarez-Ginarte et al.; Vida A-53)
    (A-53): LA = 22, VP = 4, SV = 17; Q = 44 / 21 = 2


    3.) and do I stay consistent with the dosage or do I do a loading phase or do high first then lower my self off them before PCT?
    just run it at 3 caps e/d.

    Thanks anyone that can help all advise is helpful except negative advise on the issue of roids or PH's
    if you dont want comments that you dont like, you shouldn't post, and just research until you feel comfy.
    I suggest you invest in a copy of anabolics 10th edition. it will be the best decision you can make for using androgenic/anabolic compounds.
  9. Advanced Member
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    153055

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hulk View Post
    Hey guys I'm preparing for my first cycle with dragon by Chinese Anabolic Research The compound is:
    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg. Per cap 90caps! I have did a lot of freaking research on a lot of different aspects on ph's and roids and think I have a very well planed cycle (training,sleeping,pct/serm,eating,sups.) set but there are just a few questions I can't answer or find a good answer for! The questions I have are

    1.) what doesage should I take of this compound? The bottle says take 1 three times daily but this would only be 37.5 mg this is a smaller dosage then I have read most ph are taken in?

    2.) what steroid does this mimic or look close to?

    3.) and do I stay consistent with the dosage or do I do a loading phase or do high first then lower my self off them before PCT?

    Thanks anyone that can help all advise is helpful except negative advise on the issue of roids or PH's
    I can pretty much guarantee that what's on the label is not what's in the bottle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    It's Superdrol with a 'cyano' where the '2a-methyl' goes. It's supposed to be slightly milder on the sides but most will advise you to treat is exactly like Superdrol... And your in luck, Superdrol for dummies is available on this forum.
    Also, Superdrol is supposed.to convert to drostanolone or 'Masteron'
    Beep, wrong answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by hutchjnr View Post
    If you had done a lot of research (like you say) you would have known straight away what steroid it mimics! A simple google search could show you that...

    I'm happy to try to help wherever possible, and there are plenty more guys on here that know a stack more than me, but don't say you have done a stack of research and then ask an elementary question like number 2 above...
    Our survey says... no.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i bet if you google cynoplex & jbryand101b henryv you will get the best info available along with a bunch of other junk.
    Anything I said on the compound was lost when **** deleted their sticky on the product immediately after it was tested. Which is a shame since I said some really clever stuff.
    AntŠus Labs
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yea, but you know I take bits and pieces of stuff you say and quote you all over the place. lol.
  11. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Your first red flag should have been the name of your chosen brand is "Chinese anabolic research"... yea, that's not shady or anything.

    Next, why would you pick such an obscure hormone for your first cycle? Just run hdrol or epi and be done with it. Or you could really just man up and run 500mg of test for 3 months and save some wear and tear on your body.

    Lastly, in reference to the recent outlast of random newbs chanting "you guys are d*cks, I just wanted advice", the first three posters along with the OP are the reason we keep replying "do your research and plan a goddamn reasonable cycle an we wouldn't have to be d*cks. Stop claiming you've done research then ask what dose you should run the compound at. That should be the FIRST thing you learn about the damn hormone, is how much to take. I the product in question doesn't have a lot of info on it, chances are its either fake, dangerous, or not what it claims to be (Aka another hormone entirely). Keep it simple stupid, run what is tried and true, that way you cam google it, get your info quickly and concisely, and we won't have to yell at you.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  12. New Member
    Boofuddus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  380 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Well, I have no idea if it has what it claims it has for the ingredients but I know for sure that it's not fake or junk. I took it on a recommendation from a friend. I looked everywhere for info on it and found absolutely nothing. Then I went on forums like this one and read everybody's guess at what it might be and that still didn't help.

    I was worried at first because of the whole "chinese" thing but I bought it and just said **** it, I'm gonna try it. Now, my buddy who recommended it told me he had to stop taking it because it was just too much for him. He's used tren before so I don't know if that helps or not but I thought I'd throw that in there.

    My experience was the following: Crazy sex drive, throught the roof and rock hard and believe me or not I don't care, I swear it seemed like it was even bigger or fatter, whatever. Crazy strength and I was able to make big gains as far as the amount I could lift, first time in my life I could do 4 sets, 12 reps with 225 on the bench. Had to quit using the pulleys for tricep extensions because there wasn't enough weight( I never thought to do one arm,lol). I've never did squats before using this because I hate doing them but since I was on a cycle I decided to make the most of it and by the end I was doing 4 sets of 12 with 3 plates on each side, whatever that is. So anybody who is thinking of trying this I don't know what's in it but it works, that's for sure.

    That being said, I did have a hard time sleeping, I was moody and very easily irritated, my blood pressure went up, minor bacne, my joints felt dry if that makes any sense, and I had this weird kind of feeling, it wasn't tired exactly because I had energy but maybe it was just due to the high blood pressure.You might not have these problems if you're not seriously overweight like me.

    If I could do it allover again I would have waited until I lost more weight which I think would have fixed the blood pressure issue.I also would have increased the weigh a little more cautiously because I ended up hurting my forearm and the pain was so bad I had to stop lifting altogether. I also would take two bottles back to back instead of one because although the effects were there and in force as far as performance goes, the physique didn't start making an appearance until towards the end of the bottle. That's it.
  13. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I did waste a few minutes reading your review of a product we all made fun of on a 6 month old dead thread, but one thing troubled me.... I don't know anyone who weight trains avidly that doesn't know how much 3 plates is.
  14. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    35866

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby
    I did waste a few minutes reading your review of a product we all made fun of on a 6 month old dead thread, but one thing troubled me.... I don't know anyone who weight trains avidly that doesn't know how much 3 plates is.
    Haha. He took all the time to type that and couldn't use a few seconds to add it up.
  15. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Your first red flag should have been the name of your chosen brand is "Chinese anabolic research"... yea, that's not shady or anything.

    Next, why would you pick such an obscure hormone for your first cycle? Just run hdrol or epi and be done with it. Or you could really just man up and run 500mg of test for 3 months and save some wear and tear on your body.

    Lastly, in reference to the recent outlast of random newbs chanting "you guys are d*cks, I just wanted advice", the first three posters along with the OP are the reason we keep replying "do your research and plan a goddamn reasonable cycle an we wouldn't have to be d*cks. Stop claiming you've done research then ask what dose you should run the compound at. That should be the FIRST thing you learn about the damn hormone, is how much to take. I the product in question doesn't have a lot of info on it, chances are its either fake, dangerous, or not what it claims to be (Aka another hormone entirely). Keep it simple stupid, run what is tried and true, that way you cam google it, get your info quickly and concisely, and we won't have to yell at you.
    my bottle came with duct sauce and a calendar...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. New Member
    Boofuddus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  380 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I did waste a few minutes reading your review of a product we all made fun of on a 6 month old dead thread, but one thing troubled me.... I don't know anyone who weight trains avidly that doesn't know how much 3 plates is.
    I don't weight train avidly. I'm a fat slob who is trying to lose weight. I have periods when I lift weights for like 4 or 5 months and then I stop for whatever reason and then maybe 3 or 4 months later I start up again.

    But no, I don't know how much it is off the top of my head since I don't normally lift that heavy at any exercise and it was late and I was tired.

    So here I will add it up for you (45x6)+35=305

    Is it troubling because you don't know how to do math or because you think I'm lying?
  17. Senior Member
    farmtireguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    122717

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    my bottle came with duct sauce and a calendar...
    Was that intentional? If it was that is f***ing hilarious.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  18. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boofuddus

    I don't weight train avidly. I'm a fat slob who is trying to lose weight. I have periods when I lift weights for like 4 or 5 months and then I stop for whatever reason and then maybe 3 or 4 months later I start up again.

    But no, I don't know how much it is off the top of my head since I don't normally lift that heavy at any exercise and it was late and I was tired.

    So here I will add it up for you (45x6)+35=305

    Is it troubling because you don't know how to do math or because you think I'm lying?
    You don't train with any kind of consistency and you're really overweight, soooooo you decided that it would be a good idea to start manipulating your hormones. Then, with almost no experience squatting, you start repping 315! Incredible! Oh wait, maybe it is 305, did you use the curl bar?
    I truly need to get my hands on this stuff!
  19. New Member
    Boofuddus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  380 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    You don't train with any kind of consistency and you're really overweight, soooooo you decided that it would be a good idea to start manipulating your hormones. Then, with almost no experience squatting, you start repping 315! Incredible! Oh wait, maybe it is 305, did you use the curl bar?
    I truly need to get my hands on this stuff!
    Yeah, you're right. In retrospect it wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. If I could do it over I would have waited until until I lost more weight naturally.

    You see, I started the whole process at 410lbs, I actually bought the bottle when I was 410lbs, lol. The guy where I bought it told me not to even try taking it until I lost a ton of weight. Well, it took me about a year and I lost 80 lbs. so at 330lbs. and after a year of waiting to take this stuff I just couldn't help it, curiosity got the better of me.

    After I was done with the bottle I was at about 300 to 302, somewhere around there. So yeah, I should have waited until I was about 250lbs I guess because I can only imagine what I would have looked like after that.

    After taking that stuff I couldn't wear any of my old shirts because they were baggy as hell everywhere except my arms wouldn't fit into the sleeves.But hey, you don't have to believe me bro, think what you like. And ok, so the bar is 45 lbs instead of 35, wup tee doo. But I didn't say I started with that, I said I was able to do that, so I worked my way up to it.
  20. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ive ran dragom a few times i had 10 bottles only 2 left and it is awesome, everyone here knows im not a troll and so it is bomb, epistane mixed with sd, strength was great
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ive ran dragom a few times i had 10 bottles only 2 left and it is awesome, everyone here knows im not a troll and so it is bomb, epistane mixed with sd, strength was great

    do we.......
  22. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,705
    Rep Power
    217235

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boofuddus
    But hey, you don't have to believe me bro, think what you like. And ok, so the bar is 45 lbs instead of 35, wup tee doo. But I didn't say I started with that, I said I was able to do that, so I worked my way up to it.
    I believe you, bro. I was kinda just being a díck. My bad. Bad week. You did a good job at giving it right back to me so you're allright in my book.
  23. New Member
    Boofuddus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  380 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I believe you, bro. I was kinda just being a díck. My bad. Bad week. You did a good job at giving it right back to me so you're allright in my book.
    No worries.

    On another note I just bought Lyle McDonalds Rapid Fat Loss book and I might start a thread or log or whatever it's called. Wish me luck!
  24. New Member
    Macstivity's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    28

    Reputation

    315 douche bag but you about right as far as what I'm experiencing pain in my joints.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:08 PM
  2. mdrol second cycle help asap!
    By wheyinme19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. British dragon and black dragon
    By SergioAnthony in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 07:22 AM
  4. Need help with Test E cycle ASAP
    By dice404 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:57 PM
  5. NEED HELP ASAP....Cycle help.
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in