Pro-hormone dragon cycle help ASAP

TX_hulk

TX_hulk

Awards
Hey guys I'm preparing for my first cycle with dragon by Chinese Anabolic Research The compound is:
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg. Per cap 90caps! I have did a lot of freaking research on a lot of different aspects on ph's and roids and think I have a very well planed cycle (training,sleeping,pct/serm,eating,sups.) set but there are just a few questions I can't answer or find a good answer for! The questions I have are

1.) what doesage should I take of this compound? The bottle says take 1 three times daily but this would only be 37.5 mg this is a smaller dosage then I have read most ph are taken in?

2.) what steroid does this mimic or look close to?

3.) and do I stay consistent with the dosage or do I do a loading phase or do high first then lower my self off them before PCT?

Thanks anyone that can help all advise is helpful except negative advise on the issue of roids or PH's

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's Superdrol with a 'cyano' where the '2a-methyl' goes. It's supposed to be slightly milder on the sides but most will advise you to treat is exactly like Superdrol... And your in luck, Superdrol for dummies is available on this forum.
Also, Superdrol is supposed.to convert to drostanolone or 'Masteron'

hutchjnr

Awards
The compound is:
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg. Per cap 90caps! I have did a lot of freaking research

If you had done a lot of research (like you say) you would have known straight away what steroid it mimics! A simple google search could show you that...

I'm happy to try to help wherever possible, and there are plenty more guys on here that know a stack more than me, but don't say you have done a stack of research and then ask an elementary question like number 2 above...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ agreed^^^ It took me longer to read the OP's thread than it did to google search the compound and how to use it for him...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are all wrong and need to stfu cause none of you know anymore than the op.

the compound listed is a derivative of desoxymethyltestosterone, aka pheraplex.

I had named it "cynoplex" back when ntbm's side company ruthless supps tried to release the compound.

most likely it is bunk, and probably just contains sd at best, but most likely a bunch of useless junk.

i bet if you google cynoplex & jbryand101b henryv you will get the best info available along with a bunch of other junk.

superdrol does not convert into masteron, it is methyldrostanolone, aka methasteron. di methylated dht.

think twice before talking about stuff you dont know and criticizing someone else. yw in advance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ agreed^^^ It took me longer to read the OP's thread than it did to google search the compound and how to use it for him...
and you were still completely wrong about both the compound in this thread, and superdrol! :lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg.
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene ( Vida A-43)
(A-43): LA = 800, VP = 20, SV = 73; Q = 1600 / 93 = 20
anabolic: 800

androgenic: 45

1.) what doesage should I take of this compound? The bottle says take 1 three times daily but this would only be 37.5 mg this is a smaller dosage then I have read most ph are taken in?

first, this is an active methylated steroid, and if it was legit, 20-30mg would be all you need for dramatic results supposedly. but it is probably just superdrol at best.

it is closest to desoxymethyltestosterone, or pheraplex. here are some other cyano's talked about in vida's androgens & anabolic agents:
1. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one ( Vida A-42)
(A-42): LA = 30, VP = 10, SV = (<10); Q = 60 / (<20) > 3

2. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Alvarez-Ginarte et al.; Vida A-53)
(A-53): LA = 22, VP = 4, SV = 17; Q = 44 / 21 = 2

3.) and do I stay consistent with the dosage or do I do a loading phase or do high first then lower my self off them before PCT?
just run it at 3 caps e/d.

Thanks anyone that can help all advise is helpful except negative advise on the issue of roids or PH's
if you dont want comments that you dont like, you shouldn't post, and just research until you feel comfy.
I suggest you invest in a copy of anabolics 10th edition. it will be the best decision you can make for using androgenic/anabolic compounds.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm preparing for my first cycle with dragon by Chinese Anabolic Research The compound is:
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg. Per cap 90caps! I have did a lot of freaking research on a lot of different aspects on ph's and roids and think I have a very well planed cycle (training,sleeping,pct/serm,eating,sups.) set but there are just a few questions I can't answer or find a good answer for! The questions I have are

I can pretty much guarantee that what's on the label is not what's in the bottle.

It's Superdrol with a 'cyano' where the '2a-methyl' goes. It's supposed to be slightly milder on the sides but most will advise you to treat is exactly like Superdrol... And your in luck, Superdrol for dummies is available on this forum.
Also, Superdrol is supposed.to convert to drostanolone or 'Masteron'
Beep, wrong answer.

If you had done a lot of research (like you say) you would have known straight away what steroid it mimics! A simple google search could show you that...

I'm happy to try to help wherever possible, and there are plenty more guys on here that know a stack more than me, but don't say you have done a stack of research and then ask an elementary question like number 2 above...
Our survey says... no.

i bet if you google cynoplex & jbryand101b henryv you will get the best info available along with a bunch of other junk.
Anything I said on the compound was lost when NTBM deleted their sticky on the product immediately after it was tested. Which is a shame since I said some really clever stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, but you know I take bits and pieces of stuff you say and quote you all over the place. lol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your first red flag should have been the name of your chosen brand is "Chinese anabolic research"... yea, that's not shady or anything. :lol:

Next, why would you pick such an obscure hormone for your first cycle? Just run hdrol or epi and be done with it. Or you could really just man up and run 500mg of test for 3 months and save some wear and tear on your body.

Lastly, in reference to the recent outlast of random newbs chanting "you guys are d*cks, I just wanted advice", the first three posters along with the OP are the reason we keep replying "do your research and plan a goddamn reasonable cycle an we wouldn't have to be d*cks. Stop claiming you've done research then ask what dose you should run the compound at. That should be the FIRST thing you learn about the damn hormone, is how much to take. I the product in question doesn't have a lot of info on it, chances are its either fake, dangerous, or not what it claims to be (Aka another hormone entirely). Keep it simple stupid, run what is tried and true, that way you cam google it, get your info quickly and concisely, and we won't have to yell at you.

Boofuddus

Awards
Well, I have no idea if it has what it claims it has for the ingredients but I know for sure that it's not fake or junk. I took it on a recommendation from a friend. I looked everywhere for info on it and found absolutely nothing. Then I went on forums like this one and read everybody's guess at what it might be and that still didn't help.

I was worried at first because of the whole "chinese" thing but I bought it and just said **** it, I'm gonna try it. Now, my buddy who recommended it told me he had to stop taking it because it was just too much for him. He's used tren before so I don't know if that helps or not but I thought I'd throw that in there.

My experience was the following: Crazy sex drive, throught the roof and rock hard and believe me or not I don't care, I swear it seemed like it was even bigger or fatter, whatever. Crazy strength and I was able to make big gains as far as the amount I could lift, first time in my life I could do 4 sets, 12 reps with 225 on the bench. Had to quit using the pulleys for tricep extensions because there wasn't enough weight( I never thought to do one arm,lol). I've never did squats before using this because I hate doing them but since I was on a cycle I decided to make the most of it and by the end I was doing 4 sets of 12 with 3 plates on each side, whatever that is. So anybody who is thinking of trying this I don't know what's in it but it works, that's for sure.

That being said, I did have a hard time sleeping, I was moody and very easily irritated, my blood pressure went up, minor bacne, my joints felt dry if that makes any sense, and I had this weird kind of feeling, it wasn't tired exactly because I had energy but maybe it was just due to the high blood pressure.You might not have these problems if you're not seriously overweight like me.

If I could do it allover again I would have waited until I lost more weight which I think would have fixed the blood pressure issue.I also would have increased the weigh a little more cautiously because I ended up hurting my forearm and the pain was so bad I had to stop lifting altogether. I also would take two bottles back to back instead of one because although the effects were there and in force as far as performance goes, the physique didn't start making an appearance until towards the end of the bottle. That's it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did waste a few minutes reading your review of a product we all made fun of on a 6 month old dead thread, but one thing troubled me.... I don't know anyone who weight trains avidly that doesn't know how much 3 plates is.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I did waste a few minutes reading your review of a product we all made fun of on a 6 month old dead thread, but one thing troubled me.... I don't know anyone who weight trains avidly that doesn't know how much 3 plates is.
Haha. He took all the time to type that and couldn't use a few seconds to add it up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Your first red flag should have been the name of your chosen brand is "Chinese anabolic research"... yea, that's not shady or anything. :lol:

Next, why would you pick such an obscure hormone for your first cycle? Just run hdrol or epi and be done with it. Or you could really just man up and run 500mg of test for 3 months and save some wear and tear on your body.

Lastly, in reference to the recent outlast of random newbs chanting "you guys are d*cks, I just wanted advice", the first three posters along with the OP are the reason we keep replying "do your research and plan a goddamn reasonable cycle an we wouldn't have to be d*cks. Stop claiming you've done research then ask what dose you should run the compound at. That should be the FIRST thing you learn about the damn hormone, is how much to take. I the product in question doesn't have a lot of info on it, chances are its either fake, dangerous, or not what it claims to be (Aka another hormone entirely). Keep it simple stupid, run what is tried and true, that way you cam google it, get your info quickly and concisely, and we won't have to yell at you.
my bottle came with duct sauce and a calendar...

Boofuddus

Awards
I don't weight train avidly. I'm a fat slob who is trying to lose weight. I have periods when I lift weights for like 4 or 5 months and then I stop for whatever reason and then maybe 3 or 4 months later I start up again.

But no, I don't know how much it is off the top of my head since I don't normally lift that heavy at any exercise and it was late and I was tired.

So here I will add it up for you (45x6)+35=305

Is it troubling because you don't know how to do math or because you think I'm lying?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't weight train avidly. I'm a fat slob who is trying to lose weight. I have periods when I lift weights for like 4 or 5 months and then I stop for whatever reason and then maybe 3 or 4 months later I start up again.

But no, I don't know how much it is off the top of my head since I don't normally lift that heavy at any exercise and it was late and I was tired.

So here I will add it up for you (45x6)+35=305

Is it troubling because you don't know how to do math or because you think I'm lying?
You don't train with any kind of consistency and you're really overweight, soooooo you decided that it would be a good idea to start manipulating your hormones. Then, with almost no experience squatting, you start repping 315! Incredible! Oh wait, maybe it is 305, did you use the curl bar?
I truly need to get my hands on this stuff!

Boofuddus

Awards
You don't train with any kind of consistency and you're really overweight, soooooo you decided that it would be a good idea to start manipulating your hormones. Then, with almost no experience squatting, you start repping 315! Incredible! Oh wait, maybe it is 305, did you use the curl bar?
I truly need to get my hands on this stuff!
Yeah, you're right. In retrospect it wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. If I could do it over I would have waited until until I lost more weight naturally.

You see, I started the whole process at 410lbs, I actually bought the bottle when I was 410lbs, lol. The guy where I bought it told me not to even try taking it until I lost a ton of weight. Well, it took me about a year and I lost 80 lbs. so at 330lbs. and after a year of waiting to take this stuff I just couldn't help it, curiosity got the better of me.

After I was done with the bottle I was at about 300 to 302, somewhere around there. So yeah, I should have waited until I was about 250lbs I guess because I can only imagine what I would have looked like after that.

After taking that stuff I couldn't wear any of my old shirts because they were baggy as hell everywhere except my arms wouldn't fit into the sleeves.But hey, you don't have to believe me bro, think what you like. And ok, so the bar is 45 lbs instead of 35, wup tee doo. But I didn't say I started with that, I said I was able to do that, so I worked my way up to it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ive ran dragom a few times i had 10 bottles only 2 left and it is awesome, everyone here knows im not a troll and so it is bomb, epistane mixed with sd, strength was great

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But hey, you don't have to believe me bro, think what you like. And ok, so the bar is 45 lbs instead of 35, wup tee doo. But I didn't say I started with that, I said I was able to do that, so I worked my way up to it.
I believe you, bro. I was kinda just being a d¡ck. My bad. Bad week. You did a good job at giving it right back to me so you're allright in my book.

Boofuddus

Awards
I believe you, bro. I was kinda just being a d¡ck. My bad. Bad week. You did a good job at giving it right back to me so you're allright in my book.
No worries.

On another note I just bought Lyle McDonalds Rapid Fat Loss book and I might start a thread or log or whatever it's called. Wish me luck!

Macstivity

Awards
315 douche bag but you about right as far as what I'm experiencing pain in my joints.