PH least likely to cause BP issues?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
What if any compound is least likely to cause BP issues? If you haven't caught my other post a BP issue on dimethazine messed me up. So Planning for a future cutting cycle and am currently debating Helladrol solo, Androhard V3 solo, or Katanadrol V2.0 solo. Would like input ASAP since I don't know when the BOGO at MR. supps will be ending today.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i would say Katandrol but not 100%. hella and androhard v3 would all be good options.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like them all. never had BP problems on katana/helladrol stack. Cut me up like crazy. But you need 2 bottles of katanadrol to run it solo, today is the last day of the BOGO sale. Other wise hella is great. never used androhard, but i'm pretty sure you should stack it with something instead of just running it solo for noticeable results

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPI is not an option? EPI is an ultimate compound and can still be had for 30 bucks a bottle or less, keep some hawthorne berry on hand and victory is yours. Why bother with 70-100 dollar bottles of supps lol?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need 2 bottles of epi for a good cycle. So ita 60, same ballpark as hdrol except you can get 2 bottles of hella for under 70 amd that's 2 6-week cycles

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Epi is fine just haven't done much research on it so... Also I'm not big on running more than one compound at a time. I'm not looking for any gains on the cut just to maintain what I have on a calorie deficit.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well hella is methylated and katana is unmethylated. There good stacked.

But if you wanna just cut, do the BOGO katanadrol and run it 6 weeks at highest dosage too can run 350 a day or

300/300/350/350/400/400

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any methylated PH/DS carries the risk of high BP, so do some of the non-methyls, anything tren related as an example. Hawthorne does not help everyone, that is a gross generalization that it does and you didn't mention taurine either which is known to help with BP issues. Two things, you can get some BP support from a health food store or from your doctor (I do, awkward at first but he/she will get over it and more than likely help) OR something you can do is donate blood pre-cycle. All PH/DS will help produce more blood cells so your BP will naturally go up as you have more, one way to combat is get rid of some up front.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
celery seed extract and grape seed extract both help BP

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
celery seed extract and grape seed extract both help BP
Yep, these are another two to consider. I never got much out of the natural route but I am sure the extended Andro run I did added a ton of RBCs to my body as it is known to help out a lot with that; the reason some of it is banned since it is used as a drug for radiation poisoning to produce more RBCs. In a few weeks I am going to donate blood, once or twice at least before my next cycle.