Just got on anavar only. side effects?

th0m

Awards
I'm on day 4 of my anavar only cycle at 40mg ed. I'm experiencing a little faster heartbeat and higher bloodpressure. Got a slight headache some time after doing deadlifts just now. My skin has also dried up a little (specially in the face). Are these normal side effects of var? I guess you can get higher bloodpressure from anything, but have anyone else experienced this?

thanks
thom

th0m

Awards
geez
ofcourse i did!
I just want to know if these side effects are normal, cause I haven't heard anything about var raising bloodpressure/heartbeat and to cause dry skin

ryan400

Awards
I guess all AAS could raise BP, but that is not a common side effect for anavar! Anavar is generally one of the mildest AAS you can use, especially for a 17aa.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
geez
ofcourse i did!
I just want to know if these side effects are normal, cause I haven't heard anything about var raising bloodpressure/heartbeat and to cause dry skin
did you check to make sure its real var? that is always a possiblity to consider

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The side effects of anavar are a light wallet and gains that could of been had off of numerous other products for much cheaper.lol

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Tiredness?-I´m tired on it,but not on M1-T.-Now that´s a win*lol*.M1-t doesn´t do jack to me,but isn´t making me tired,Ox is great for strength&endurance but I´m lazy as a bitch on it.