Just got on anavar only. side effects?

1. Just got on anavar only. side effects?

I'm on day 4 of my anavar only cycle at 40mg ed. I'm experiencing a little faster heartbeat and higher bloodpressure. Got a slight headache some time after doing deadlifts just now. My skin has also dried up a little (specially in the face). Are these normal side effects of var? I guess you can get higher bloodpressure from anything, but have anyone else experienced this?

thanks
    thom

2. So you didn't do any research on this before going on this stuff?
    •   

3. geez
    ofcourse i did!
    I just want to know if these side effects are normal, cause I haven't heard anything about var raising bloodpressure/heartbeat and to cause dry skin

4. I guess all AAS could raise BP, but that is not a common side effect for anavar! Anavar is generally one of the mildest AAS you can use, especially for a 17aa.

5. anavarrhea

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    anavarrhea
    LOL

7. haha im serious

8. Quote Originally Posted by th0m
    geez
    ofcourse i did!
    I just want to know if these side effects are normal, cause I haven't heard anything about var raising bloodpressure/heartbeat and to cause dry skin
    did you check to make sure its real var? that is always a possiblity to consider

9. The side effects of anavar are a light wallet and gains that could of been had off of numerous other products for much cheaper.lol

10. Tiredness?-I´m tired on it,but not on M1-T.-Now that´s a win*lol*.M1-t doesn´t do jack to me,but isn´t making me tired,Ox is great for strength&endurance but I´m lazy as a bitch on it.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Options on Tren A side effects
    By Fulton in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:07 PM
  3. check out my new car just got on the road yesterday
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 08:18 AM