DHEA on cycle. Your thoughts?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

DHEA on cycle. Your thoughts?

Looking to run an extended oral cycle, and as always with me... injecting is not an option. Law enforcement bros will understand haha.

Looking to run SD in to EPI for 6-8 weeks total, i don't have all the particulars down as of now, but i'm looking at DHEA on cycle to counter any possible issues with the length of time "on." I've done 4 weeks of SD, 3 of those weeks @ 30mg. I was shutdown hard, but i run great PCTs and i came out great. I haven't found much on DHEA during a cycle, the anecdotal feedback seems little to none. I'm no chem guru, but it seems that DHEA would be beneficial during a longer oral cycle and would both help cement gains and help with endogenous T production. I won't be running plain DHEA, i would be using LG's new M1-D Black.

Any thoughts gents?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Actually you'd probably be better off running RLS Transaderm. It's a transdermal DHEA product that would be much more effective than the M1-D Black.

http://**********************/store/P...derm-p105.html

It's currently OOS. Not sure when it'll be back, but I remember reading somewhere that it should be back soon

You can use needto139 to get 15% off and free shipping
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Transaderm is definitely the way to go. Oral DHEA has very poor bioavailability. Transaderm should be in stock very soon
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Personally I like DHEA on cycle. Seems to combat lethargy and give me an overall feeling of well being. I use just plain ol DHEA that you can pick up at any pharmacy and dose it 100mgs three times a day. I would definately try transaderm, I was going to use it on my current cycle but its been out of stock. Good luck.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I stay away from oral DHEA, just converts to estrogen IMO. Topical on the other hand....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I stay away from oral DHEA, just converts to estrogen IMO. Topical on the other hand....
    This, but if you are running a dry compound oral may not be bad. Transderm will add some estro conversion too, just not at as high a rate. I think transderm/epi is a perfect balance of a cycle if you are going to a dry compound or transderm/1-andro or d-plex.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I know that transderm has better bioavailability than oral, but our new M1-D Black has made some great strides in DHEA oral supplementation. I feel like i have heard of a few guys talk about using transderm during cycle, but i've never seen much feedback from that. I'll do some checking around tonight and see if i can find more feedback. I guess the nice thing about using M1-D Black is that it's free
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

And i don't particularly agree with the statement that oral DHEA only converts to estrogen, but i will admit that with 2 conversions the opportunity is high for estrogen to pop up. Although when you take measures to increase the conversion rate to test it's not too bad.

I'm thinking either:

SD/SD/SD/EPI/EPI/EPI/EPI
    or
    SD/SD/SD/SD/EPI/EPI/EPI

Starting DHEA with the SD might not be the best idea do to SD already retaining water and then adding more estrogen... idk.
    Starting DHEA with EPI might not be the best idea because the reason for EPI is to keep the cycle going but start to control the outbreak of estrogen.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

as mentioned aboved, sd could cause some nasty lethargy, dhea would help combat that
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Oral DHEA did not do squat for me. Plenty of Lethargy, and the DHEA did not help.

Not sure about transdermal, but my guess is that it won't do a whole lot for you
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I know that transderm has better bioavailability than oral, but our new M1-D Black has made some great strides in DHEA oral supplementation. I feel like i have heard of a few guys talk about using transderm during cycle, but i've never seen much feedback from that. I'll do some checking around tonight and see if i can find more feedback. I guess the nice thing about using M1-D Black is that it's free
    My log is all the feedback you need, I have ran Dermacrine too.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baitslinger View Post
    Oral DHEA did not do squat for me. Plenty of Lethargy, and the DHEA did not help.

Not sure about transdermal, but my guess is that it won't do a whole lot for you
    Without taking it, how are you even capable of having an opinion? You're off base and it is well documented to help out a lot. Sides aren't gone, no one said they are but if I can eat and don't fall asleep at my desk that to me is it working. You say oral did not help, what was the dose and what cycle was it with? You aren't adding anything to this thread as you are making general statements with no frame of reference. You're like a child Donny (if you don't get that reference, I can't help you).
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I never said DHEA only converts into estrogen, IMO most of it does. So i stay away. I have also tried it when running into tons of lethargy (30mg SD) and it did nothing. So i dont really have any use for it.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Well there's guys that go buy NOW DHEA and dose like 50mg a day or something and wonder why they don't see a difference. Running something more exotic should produce some benefits, but i'm not about to blow 50+ bucks on something like DHEA whether it's oral or transdermal. If i had to pay for M1-D Black i wouldn't be using it on cycle, since i don't i figured it would be a nice reason to run some and see what happens.

Outfinny can you link your log so i may check it out?

I have about 2 more weeks before i start this nonsense so i've given myself plenty of time to get all the particulars down. And i still need to buy a bottle of EPI haha. Still have 5.5 bottles of SD left so good to go there.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Double dose of NeedToBuildMuscle Transderm meet OUFINNY for 8 week domination!

The tren/transderm happens maybe half way through. I was taking Epi too but it was irritating my already bad elbow so I had to stop.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Will someone explain to me via what mechanisms this occurs!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    as mentioned aboved, sd could cause some nasty lethargy, dhea would help combat that
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Without taking it, how are you even capable of having an opinion? You're off base and it is well documented to help out a lot. Sides aren't gone, no one said they are but if I can eat and don't fall asleep at my desk that to me is it working. You say oral did not help, what was the dose and what cycle was it with? You aren't adding anything to this thread as you are making general statements with no frame of reference. You're like a child Donny (if you don't get that reference, I can't help you).
    laugh my ass off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?
    By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 09:28 PM
  2. DHEA/Reb. XT/ & Trib thoughts
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 06:26 PM
  3. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan