Helladrol

matthew10113

Awards
Where would be the cheapest place to buy it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you get in on it in the next couple hours, Mr. Supps still has the BOGO going on and that'll be the best deal you find.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
^^^ What Midwest said. You can buy two and get two free and be stocked up for a while.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get in on it in the next couple hours, Mr. Supps still has the BOGO going on and that'll be the best deal you find.
This^^

Buy one get one free through the end of the day, so a good time to get it is today!

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
doesnt helladrol have massive side effects? gyno, hair loss, acne, anger etc? i read alot about it and it really doesnt look to good?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesnt helladrol have massive side effects? gyno, hair loss, acne, anger etc? i read alot about it and it really doesnt look to good?
Absolutely not. It is one of the most mild methyls for side effects, and does not aromatize to estrogen

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol is mild in term of sides (hairloss, acne, libido loss, aggression).

All or any PH/DS/AAS will cause all the sides you mentioned but helladrol and probably epi strong (epistane) would have the weakest side effects. They are the 2 compounds 1st timer guys use most. I am not sure what you read but other compounds like superdrol, M LMG, tren are all much worse in terms of sides.

Helladrol and some transderm (topical DHEA) would prolly be best for someones first PH run. The transderm is topical DHEA, used for a test base like when running inj stuff. The transderm will provide some gains of its own and will keep lethargy down & libido up.

What are you looking for out of a cycle?? how long have you been lifting?? age/wt/ht??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yeah, as stated, halodrol is probably one of the safest bets if you're choosing something hormonal. And anger, in anything I've seen or read about, is only amplified or enhanced in users. So, if you're not a d-bag to begin with, you'll be fine on the compounds. If you've already got issues, they might be magnified (and even if they're not, you may want that placebo-effect to use an excuse, anyway).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2