Is nolvadex alone good enough PCT?

GetBent

Awards
Is nolvadex alone enough for PCT, aside from the continuation of liver support?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what you are running, duration, dosage, etc.

Give us your cycle layout and stats

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its just for estrogen... If your not using orals i guess so? Might have some libido probs

GetBent

Awards
M1T alone, with cycle assist! I knew what the Nolvadex was for, having just taken Pharmacology 1 and 2 I also know that it will help with lipid disfunction and off lable to increase spermatogenesis. What I don't know is what other things an oral prohormone effects. If it where straight up test I understand the gonadatropin axis quite well but I keep reading on different sites of people taking much more than just a SERM.

sailor08

Awards
You could run a test booster with the nolva to help out with libido and for a faster recovery.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd use some DAA @3g day, i like torem because it's supposed to improve lipids profile (raise HDL, lower LDL) but nolva works well.

use an AI to prevent estrogen rebound from the Nolva starting week 3 of your PCT, something like Erase dosed 3/3/2/1 (weeks 3,4,5, 6)

other than that it's preference. But PHs mess up cholesterol, lipids, and trigylcerides usually a great deal.

GetBent

Awards
Thanks, I have some aromadex coming also was going to use the standard 1mg, Nolva helps with lipids also, atleast thats what my pharm professor says