Dimethazine WTF!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So woke up yesterday with a bad headache that lasted all day. Got to the gym and within the first set it became almost unbareable. Tried to push through it and lifted 4more sets before calling it quits. Pain wouldn't let up for about an hour and a half and blood pressure spiked 158/86. I vomited for about 10min. after the sets and was seriously messed up for about an hour after. That being said I stopped the DMZ yesterday and am starting PCT today. I tried again to lift this afternoon and the same thing happend after my first set, blinding headache. My questions are.... 1. What happend? 2. What should I do as follow up? 3. What should I do for PCT? Should I do nolva @ 20/20/10/10 like I planned for full cycle or adjust this to something? I don't feel I had any real shutdown to speak of although I'd rather not chance it. Help!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
What supporting supps were you using? You dont need a pct for or 3 days of Dzine
this was day 14 for the cycle I'm now on day one of PCT. On cycle support was cycle assist with 4,000mg of fish oils ED. + multi vitamin. PCT is Nolva/Erase/FormulaX (DAA)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, sounds normal. bp isn't high. headaches are to be expected, esp with dimethazine.

doesn't mean everyone will experience it, but it's a di methylated androgen, this and many other sides should be expected.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
eh, sounds normal. bp isn't high. headaches are to be expected, esp with dimethazine.

doesn't mean everyone will experience it, but it's a di methylated androgen, this and many other sides should be expected.
skull splitting almost to the point I'm going to pass out is way more than a side effect IMO. If this is what I can expect from PH's I'm out. Just need to figure out my course of action with PCT and why these headaches won't stop.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably because you've left your tampon in too long and have gone septic.

Jokes aside I've never had headaches from SD, hdrol, epi

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Probably because you've left your tampon in too long and have gone septic.

Jokes aside I've never had headaches from SD, hdrol, epi
so this possible stroke/subarachinal bleed asaide what do you think about PCT after a 14 day run?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, it's likely due to dehydration. Even if your fluids are up the compound may be affecting you oddly.

Dehydration headaches have all of those symptoms and are excruciating at times. I've had some during field training with the army that have made me puke

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

what do you mean bp isn't high? we both know normal bp is <120/70.

mine is usually 104-114/44-60.

158 is pretty damn high.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure it is BP related and the excess water, got the same thing but never that bad on DMZ. Your support supps suck by the way, I am not surprised.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure it is BP related and the excess water, got the same thing but never that bad on DMZ. Your support supps suck by the way, I am not surprised/.
Cycle Assist by itself is suffice for most cycles. Others may need taurine for Back pumps :confused:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Sounds like bp problems and maybe dehydration too.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I am sure it is BP related and the excess water, got the same thing but never that bad on DMZ. Your support supps suck by the way, I am not surprised.
What am I missing on the support? Also if I'm running a 2-3week PCT, any recommendations on dosing the nolva? 20/10/10 good?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Add some taurine, 2 to 3grams a day and a banana or 2....or 3 a day and your headaches should disappear

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
will give it a shot.

drizzzo

Awards
keep us up to date, and what you did to make the headaches go away.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards

woodbear

Awards
normal range bp is 120/70 to around 140/85 158/85 is still a bit less than high normal (which 90-95 is the border before it is called high)

but since you usually have low bp, this would be a drastic bp increase anyway that your body is not used too.

Also, one can never measure bp on an exercise day, since it would be elevated the enitre day. One should actually have a full day without training before measuring bp.

but trust me, I usually measure 130/80 which is what I have measured since I was 20... (now 38) after a workout, even hours later I might measure what you did, and for me that would be ok, but for you, that would be like I measured 170/110 or something... which would probably give me symptoms..

A friend of mine had to stop SD due to similar problems after around 14days , not so extreme, but his bp was not that high. He just had constant headaches and felt like he had the flu... the superdrol flu I guess... making it hard to train, so he figured out he`d be better off without SD...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
normal range bp is 120/70 to around 140/85 158/85 is still a bit less than high normal (which 90-95 is the border before it is called high)

but since you usually have low bp, this would be a drastic bp increase anyway that your body is not used too.

Also, one can never measure bp on an exercise day, since it would be elevated the enitre day. One should actually have a full day without training before measuring bp.

but trust me, I usually measure 130/80 which is what I have measured since I was 20... (now 38) after a workout, even hours later I might measure what you did, and for me that would be ok, but for you, that would be like I measured 170/110 or something... which would probably give me symptoms..

A friend of mine had to stop SD due to similar problems after around 14days , not so extreme, but his bp was not that high. He just had constant headaches and felt like he had the flu... the superdrol flu I guess... making it hard to train, so he figured out he`d be better off without SD...
i disagree. i've measured several times straight after cardio + a workout ~20 minutes and my bp was under 120/70.

pre hypertension is 120-139. and 140+ is hypertension.

140 is absolutely not 'normal' for someone healthy. it might be common, but, not 'normal'.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

158 is pretty damn high.
Vaguely off topic but is the standard in America 120/70? In England the diastolic is always 80 as the 'normal' value.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Vaguely off topic but is the standard in America 120/70? In England the diastolic is always 80 as the 'normal' value.
i just checked again. apparently it is 120/80 now. it used to be 130/80. can't think of where i read that it was 70. in either case, at levels of 145/90 i would definitely be having to evaluate methods for lowering bp. high bp isn't just bad for your heart and valves + plaque buildup, it damages the kidneys as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought we shared the same standard as you but 120/70 was mentioned by someone else so thought I would check.

Thanks for checking it for me.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i too wonder what your talking about??? CA has all he should need cept some extra electrolytes and water???

Reactions: mw1

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Dzine was pure toxic for me too, but the gains were amazing. Glad I tried it, and now I'll never do it again.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

158 is pretty damn high.
okay, i agree, it is high. my bad, i was mistaken.

hypertension: sbp >/=140 dbp >/=90

had to look at my notes for high risk factors for coronary artery disease.

op, what is your bp now? you might have some underlying health condition you dont know about. you should go see your doctor.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
okay, i agree, it is high. my bad, i was mistaken.

hypertension: sbp >/=140 dbp >/=90

had to look at my notes for high risk factors for coronary artery disease.

op, what is your bp now? you might have some underlying health condition you dont know about. you should go see your doctor.
Bp is down to 128/82 this morning. Still minor headache upon waking and when HR is up, but overall much better. Just finished my egg white, oats, and 2 bananas so hopefully a little potassium will help things.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
so did the potassium help?
I'm guessing it might have, still have the headaches though when I lift so I decided to take this week off. Taking weeks off is super frustrating though. But I guess better safe than sorry, getting blood work done this coming wed. If anyone wants I'll post the numbers. Granted it was only a 2 week run and I'll be a week and a half in to pct but let me know if anyone wants em.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Got bloodwork, all good other than cholesterol which I assume is to be expected? LDL: 129 HDL:21 Can anyone let me know if this is typical and how long it usually takes for values to return to normal, since this was about 2 and a half weeks after a 2 week run of DMZ I''m not sure how messed up my levels are.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
u could be suffering vascular headaches. take 1 or 2 sudafed and see if it helps.
i drank a 12 pack of busch one night on my epistane cycle and it gave me a killer headache for 2 days. sudafed helped.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Are you newly married??? If so, get used to it....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So woke up yesterday with a bad headache that lasted all day. Got to the gym and within the first set it became almost unbareable. Tried to push through it and lifted 4more sets before calling it quits. Pain wouldn't let up for about an hour and a half and blood pressure spiked 158/86. I vomited for about 10min. after the sets and was seriously messed up for about an hour after. That being said I stopped the DMZ yesterday and am starting PCT today. I tried again to lift this afternoon and the same thing happend after my first set, blinding headache. My questions are.... 1. What happend? 2. What should I do as follow up? 3. What should I do for PCT? Should I do nolva @ 20/20/10/10 like I planned for full cycle or adjust this to something? I don't feel I had any real shutdown to speak of although I'd rather not chance it. Help!
You where probably just experiencing a thrombotic event or maybe a minor stroke.

Mehtyls will do this. It happens when hematocrit increases and develops polycythemia. Its basically thickening of the blood with too many red blood cells. It inhibits the bodies ability deliver oxygen to the tissues and can cause clogging of the arteries.

Drinking water might help a little, but this is a serious issue. You should get a CBC done (its only about $50, and get be done at any local lab). Hematocrit over 50% increases your chance for stroke and heart attack by about 10x, especially if you have high blood pressure or stress.

-Eric

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
You where probably just experiencing a thrombotic event or maybe a minor stroke.

Mehtyls will do this. It happens when hematocrit increases and develops polycythemia. Its basically thickening of the blood with too many red blood cells. It inhibits the bodies ability deliver oxygen to the tissues and can cause clogging of the arteries.

Drinking water might help a little, but this is a serious issue. You should get a CBC done (its only about $50, and get be done at any local lab). Hematocrit over 50% increases your chance for stroke and heart attack by about 10x, especially if you have high blood pressure or stress.

-Eric
thanks, will double check blood work and see about hematocrit, otherwise I'll go have it run. BTW headaches are gone and all is back to normal. Also on a side note going to run andro hard since %40 off is pretty epic, that is as long as everything checks out with health.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So hematocrit was %47 I don't know crap about it so not sure what I can do to lower it or raise it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats normal for males, it it was above 54% you would have a problem.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't you take aspirin to lower hematocrit if it got too high

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can, asprin is a blood thinner. I always use an asprin tab or two on cycle for headaches that i cant just ignore.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks! Also any thoughts on donating blood before a cycle and how that may help?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will ruin your gains, but will def thin your blood.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take buffrin, i think thats 300mg of asprin, not sure.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards