Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Dimethazine WTF!

So woke up yesterday with a bad headache that lasted all day. Got to the gym and within the first set it became almost unbareable. Tried to push through it and lifted 4more sets before calling it quits. Pain wouldn't let up for about an hour and a half and blood pressure spiked 158/86. I vomited for about 10min. after the sets and was seriously messed up for about an hour after. That being said I stopped the DMZ yesterday and am starting PCT today. I tried again to lift this afternoon and the same thing happend after my first set, blinding headache. My questions are.... 1. What happend? 2. What should I do as follow up? 3. What should I do for PCT? Should I do nolva @ 20/20/10/10 like I planned for full cycle or adjust this to something? I don't feel I had any real shutdown to speak of although I'd rather not chance it. Help!

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

What supporting supps were you using? You dont need a pct for or 3 days of Dzine

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    What supporting supps were you using? You dont need a pct for or 3 days of Dzine
    this was day 14 for the cycle I'm now on day one of PCT. On cycle support was cycle assist with 4,000mg of fish oils ED. + multi vitamin. PCT is Nolva/Erase/FormulaX (DAA)
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

eh, sounds normal. bp isn't high. headaches are to be expected, esp with dimethazine.

doesn't mean everyone will experience it, but it's a di methylated androgen, this and many other sides should be expected.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    eh, sounds normal. bp isn't high. headaches are to be expected, esp with dimethazine.

doesn't mean everyone will experience it, but it's a di methylated androgen, this and many other sides should be expected.
    skull splitting almost to the point I'm going to pass out is way more than a side effect IMO. If this is what I can expect from PH's I'm out. Just need to figure out my course of action with PCT and why these headaches won't stop.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Probably because you've left your tampon in too long and have gone septic.

Jokes aside I've never had headaches from SD, hdrol, epi
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Probably because you've left your tampon in too long and have gone septic.

Jokes aside I've never had headaches from SD, hdrol, epi
    so this possible stroke/subarachinal bleed asaide what do you think about PCT after a 14 day run?
  8. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It could also be from dehydration~ The same happens to me if i dont get twice my usual intake on cycle. If you have been on for 2 weeks then just do a short 2-3 week pct

snsgamers.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%

Agreed, it's likely due to dehydration. Even if your fluids are up the compound may be affecting you oddly.

Dehydration headaches have all of those symptoms and are excruciating at times. I've had some during field training with the army that have made me puke
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%

what do you mean bp isn't high? we both know normal bp is <120/70.

mine is usually 104-114/44-60.

158 is pretty damn high.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am sure it is BP related and the excess water, got the same thing but never that bad on DMZ. Your support supps suck by the way, I am not surprised.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am sure it is BP related and the excess water, got the same thing but never that bad on DMZ. Your support supps suck by the way, I am not surprised/.
    Cycle Assist by itself is suffice for most cycles. Others may need taurine for Back pumps

snsgamers.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sounds like bp problems and maybe dehydration too.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

I am sure it is BP related and the excess water, got the same thing but never that bad on DMZ. Your support supps suck by the way, I am not surprised.
    What am I missing on the support? Also if I'm running a 2-3week PCT, any recommendations on dosing the nolva? 20/10/10 good?
  15. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

20/20/10 is how i would do it

snsgamers.com
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.92%

Add some taurine, 2 to 3grams a day and a banana or 2....or 3 a day and your headaches should disappear
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

will give it a shot.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%

keep us up to date, and what you did to make the headaches go away.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo View Post
    keep us up to date, and what you did to make the headaches go away.
    will do.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

normal range bp is 120/70 to around 140/85 158/85 is still a bit less than high normal (which 90-95 is the border before it is called high)

but since you usually have low bp, this would be a drastic bp increase anyway that your body is not used too.

Also, one can never measure bp on an exercise day, since it would be elevated the enitre day. One should actually have a full day without training before measuring bp.

but trust me, I usually measure 130/80 which is what I have measured since I was 20... (now 38) after a workout, even hours later I might measure what you did, and for me that would be ok, but for you, that would be like I measured 170/110 or something... which would probably give me symptoms..

A friend of mine had to stop SD due to similar problems after around 14days , not so extreme, but his bp was not that high. He just had constant headaches and felt like he had the flu... the superdrol flu I guess... making it hard to train, so he figured out he`d be better off without SD...
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%

Quote Originally Posted by woodbear View Post
    normal range bp is 120/70 to around 140/85 158/85 is still a bit less than high normal (which 90-95 is the border before it is called high)

but since you usually have low bp, this would be a drastic bp increase anyway that your body is not used too.

Also, one can never measure bp on an exercise day, since it would be elevated the enitre day. One should actually have a full day without training before measuring bp.

but trust me, I usually measure 130/80 which is what I have measured since I was 20... (now 38) after a workout, even hours later I might measure what you did, and for me that would be ok, but for you, that would be like I measured 170/110 or something... which would probably give me symptoms..

A friend of mine had to stop SD due to similar problems after around 14days , not so extreme, but his bp was not that high. He just had constant headaches and felt like he had the flu... the superdrol flu I guess... making it hard to train, so he figured out he`d be better off without SD...
    i disagree. i've measured several times straight after cardio + a workout ~20 minutes and my bp was under 120/70.

pre hypertension is 120-139. and 140+ is hypertension.

140 is absolutely not 'normal' for someone healthy. it might be common, but, not 'normal'.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post

158 is pretty damn high.
    Vaguely off topic but is the standard in America 120/70? In England the diastolic is always 80 as the 'normal' value.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Vaguely off topic but is the standard in America 120/70? In England the diastolic is always 80 as the 'normal' value.
    i just checked again. apparently it is 120/80 now. it used to be 130/80. can't think of where i read that it was 70. in either case, at levels of 145/90 i would definitely be having to evaluate methods for lowering bp. high bp isn't just bad for your heart and valves + plaque buildup, it damages the kidneys as well.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I thought we shared the same standard as you but 120/70 was mentioned by someone else so thought I would check.

Thanks for checking it for me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

i too wonder what your talking about??? CA has all he should need cept some extra electrolytes and water???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

Dzine was pure toxic for me too, but the gains were amazing. Glad I tried it, and now I'll never do it again.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post

158 is pretty damn high.
    okay, i agree, it is high. my bad, i was mistaken.

hypertension: sbp >/=140 dbp >/=90

had to look at my notes for high risk factors for coronary artery disease.

op, what is your bp now? you might have some underlying health condition you dont know about. you should go see your doctor.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

okay, i agree, it is high. my bad, i was mistaken.

hypertension: sbp >/=140 dbp >/=90

had to look at my notes for high risk factors for coronary artery disease.

op, what is your bp now? you might have some underlying health condition you dont know about. you should go see your doctor.
    Bp is down to 128/82 this morning. Still minor headache upon waking and when HR is up, but overall much better. Just finished my egg white, oats, and 2 bananas so hopefully a little potassium will help things.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%

so did the potassium help?
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo View Post
    so did the potassium help?
    I'm guessing it might have, still have the headaches though when I lift so I decided to take this week off. Taking weeks off is super frustrating though. But I guess better safe than sorry, getting blood work done this coming wed. If anyone wants I'll post the numbers. Granted it was only a 2 week run and I'll be a week and a half in to pct but let me know if anyone wants em.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Got bloodwork, all good other than cholesterol which I assume is to be expected? LDL: 129 HDL:21 Can anyone let me know if this is typical and how long it usually takes for values to return to normal, since this was about 2 and a half weeks after a 2 week run of DMZ I''m not sure how messed up my levels are.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

u could be suffering vascular headaches. take 1 or 2 sudafed and see if it helps.
    i drank a 12 pack of busch one night on my epistane cycle and it gave me a killer headache for 2 days. sudafed helped.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.46%

Are you newly married??? If so, get used to it....
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.2%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    So woke up yesterday with a bad headache that lasted all day. Got to the gym and within the first set it became almost unbareable. Tried to push through it and lifted 4more sets before calling it quits. Pain wouldn't let up for about an hour and a half and blood pressure spiked 158/86. I vomited for about 10min. after the sets and was seriously messed up for about an hour after. That being said I stopped the DMZ yesterday and am starting PCT today. I tried again to lift this afternoon and the same thing happend after my first set, blinding headache. My questions are.... 1. What happend? 2. What should I do as follow up? 3. What should I do for PCT? Should I do nolva @ 20/20/10/10 like I planned for full cycle or adjust this to something? I don't feel I had any real shutdown to speak of although I'd rather not chance it. Help!
    You where probably just experiencing a thrombotic event or maybe a minor stroke.

Mehtyls will do this. It happens when hematocrit increases and develops polycythemia. Its basically thickening of the blood with too many red blood cells. It inhibits the bodies ability deliver oxygen to the tissues and can cause clogging of the arteries.

Drinking water might help a little, but this is a serious issue. You should get a CBC done (its only about $50, and get be done at any local lab). Hematocrit over 50% increases your chance for stroke and heart attack by about 10x, especially if you have high blood pressure or stress.

-Eric
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You where probably just experiencing a thrombotic event or maybe a minor stroke.

Mehtyls will do this. It happens when hematocrit increases and develops polycythemia. Its basically thickening of the blood with too many red blood cells. It inhibits the bodies ability deliver oxygen to the tissues and can cause clogging of the arteries.

Drinking water might help a little, but this is a serious issue. You should get a CBC done (its only about $50, and get be done at any local lab). Hematocrit over 50% increases your chance for stroke and heart attack by about 10x, especially if you have high blood pressure or stress.

-Eric
    thanks, will double check blood work and see about hematocrit, otherwise I'll go have it run. BTW headaches are gone and all is back to normal. Also on a side note going to run andro hard since %40 off is pretty epic, that is as long as everything checks out with health.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

So hematocrit was %47 I don't know crap about it so not sure what I can do to lower it or raise it.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%

thats normal for males, it it was above 54% you would have a problem.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%

can't you take aspirin to lower hematocrit if it got too high
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%

you can, asprin is a blood thinner. I always use an asprin tab or two on cycle for headaches that i cant just ignore.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

thanks! Also any thoughts on donating blood before a cycle and how that may help?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dimethazine and gyno?!?
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:38 PM
  2. difference in dimethazine clones?
    By steinmasta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 11:22 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:43 PM
  4. Dimethazine & Max LMG