Dimethazine WTF!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Got bloodwork, all good other than cholesterol which I assume is to be expected? LDL: 129 HDL:21 Can anyone let me know if this is typical and how long it usually takes for values to return to normal, since this was about 2 and a half weeks after a 2 week run of DMZ I''m not sure how messed up my levels are.

2. u could be suffering vascular headaches. take 1 or 2 sudafed and see if it helps.
    i drank a 12 pack of busch one night on my epistane cycle and it gave me a killer headache for 2 days. sudafed helped.
    •   

3. Are you newly married??? If so, get used to it....

4. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    So woke up yesterday with a bad headache that lasted all day. Got to the gym and within the first set it became almost unbareable. Tried to push through it and lifted 4more sets before calling it quits. Pain wouldn't let up for about an hour and a half and blood pressure spiked 158/86. I vomited for about 10min. after the sets and was seriously messed up for about an hour after. That being said I stopped the DMZ yesterday and am starting PCT today. I tried again to lift this afternoon and the same thing happend after my first set, blinding headache. My questions are.... 1. What happend? 2. What should I do as follow up? 3. What should I do for PCT? Should I do nolva @ 20/20/10/10 like I planned for full cycle or adjust this to something? I don't feel I had any real shutdown to speak of although I'd rather not chance it. Help!
    You where probably just experiencing a thrombotic event or maybe a minor stroke.

Mehtyls will do this. It happens when hematocrit increases and develops polycythemia. Its basically thickening of the blood with too many red blood cells. It inhibits the bodies ability deliver oxygen to the tissues and can cause clogging of the arteries.

Drinking water might help a little, but this is a serious issue. You should get a CBC done (its only about $50, and get be done at any local lab). Hematocrit over 50% increases your chance for stroke and heart attack by about 10x, especially if you have high blood pressure or stress.

-Eric

5. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You where probably just experiencing a thrombotic event or maybe a minor stroke.

Mehtyls will do this. It happens when hematocrit increases and develops polycythemia. Its basically thickening of the blood with too many red blood cells. It inhibits the bodies ability deliver oxygen to the tissues and can cause clogging of the arteries.

Drinking water might help a little, but this is a serious issue. You should get a CBC done (its only about $50, and get be done at any local lab). Hematocrit over 50% increases your chance for stroke and heart attack by about 10x, especially if you have high blood pressure or stress.

-Eric
    thanks, will double check blood work and see about hematocrit, otherwise I'll go have it run. BTW headaches are gone and all is back to normal. Also on a side note going to run andro hard since %40 off is pretty epic, that is as long as everything checks out with health.
    •   

6. So hematocrit was %47 I don't know crap about it so not sure what I can do to lower it or raise it.

7. thats normal for males, it it was above 54% you would have a problem.

8. can't you take aspirin to lower hematocrit if it got too high

9. you can, asprin is a blood thinner. I always use an asprin tab or two on cycle for headaches that i cant just ignore.

10. thanks! Also any thoughts on donating blood before a cycle and how that may help?

11. will ruin your gains, but will def thin your blood.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    you can, asprin is a blood thinner. I always use an asprin tab or two on cycle for headaches that i cant just ignore.
    Will the baby aspirin suffice or do u take the max dose?

13. i take buffrin, i think thats 300mg of asprin, not sure.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    will ruin your gains, but will def thin your blood.
    really even if you only donated before cycle?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dimethazine and gyno?!?
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:38 PM
  2. difference in dimethazine clones?
    By steinmasta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 11:22 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:43 PM