M5 blues

1. Gold Member
    Answers

M5 blues

I'm up to 100mg/day of M5AA 1.25hrs p/w, and I gotta say I really have nothing to report. Seems everyone else I've heard from reports mad pumps/focus/aggression and strength increase. Its DS tabs, so I feel confident they are fine. Anyone else have this issue? I'm not gonna go north of 100mg. I do have some CNW powder, maybe I'll mix it and run a comparison.....

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

How long have you been on it and what does the rest of your stack look like? And are you taking every bit of it pre-workout? Perhaps try spreading it out over the day and going with something like 40mg pre-workout.

Even when it is effective I am not noticing super pumps/focus or aggession. Strength is increasing nicely though. The compound may take longer than you think to kick in. I'll have to check my log for sure but I think it may have taken me almost 2 weeks to start seeing notable results from it.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    How long have you been on it and what does the rest of your stack look like? And are you taking every bit of it pre-workout? Perhaps try spreading it out over the day and going with something like 40mg pre-workout.

Even when it is effective I am not noticing super pumps/focus or aggession. Strength is increasing nicely though. The compound may take longer than you think to kick in. I'll have to check my log for sure but I think it may have taken me almost 2 weeks to start seeing notable results from it.
    I agree with everything you said here man. I found that when spreading to dosage out thru the day it was much more effective. Take it in three divided doses the largest being before workout at about 40-50mg and the other two at 25-30mg. It took about two weeks for the **** to really kick in for me, then it was rock hard city.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    How long have you been on it ?
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-24-2004 at 03:11 PM.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback. I am mid-week 2 of M5AA, started at 30mg/day and am up to 100 all p/w. I'll take your suggestion and be patient through this week and spread the doses throughout the day.
    I'm also using 200mg/day 1-T t/d and 36mg M4OHN along with the p/w M5. I plan on running 2 more weeks after this, either keeping the M5, or doing the last 2 weeks with Mdien instead.
    Maybe I've gotten expectations out of whack hearing all the positive responses at lower doses. And maybe the results are coming along. Another possibility I just realized is that I simply have not been getting enough sleep. This, in turn, means my recovery time may be insufficient, and I'm dragging a little, making everything less effective. So maybe the sh!t is working fine, but I'm not!!
    Thanks for the tips.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

i didnt get anything from it also
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I thought I read on here that it kicks in right away!. I'm not sure what thread it was, but I am positive I read it on here.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Glad I saw this thread, this may explain why I experienced a dropoff in effect from going from 3-alpha transdermal & M4OHN to M5 & M4OHN.

Prior to seeing this thread , I would have said DHT is DHT, the 3-alpha should have initiated a continuing effect with M5, but maybe not. I'm on day 9 of M5 at 100mgs, guess I'll give it a few more days to compare the effects between these two.

So far, 3-alpha transdermal at 67 mgs X 2 has been much more physically effective than 100mgs. of split M5.
    Damn i just ordered a punch of m5aa too. Well i guess i'm goinna order some 3alpha to compare also.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M5 5alpha
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-03-2004, 09:21 AM
  2. Post Cycle Blues
    By young in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 06:21 PM
  3. Blue winny tabs?
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics