NRGX Labs and SAFETY ISSUES...

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
So I ran NRG-X labs andro maxx and alpha maxx for 8 weeks and was VERY impressed... my energy level and strength have NEVER been this high in my life... Not even close... However I am very scared with the advice I was given by them and how much time in between cycles and the lack therof of PCT... I am just a novice but I have been studying things for months and everything they told me seems to be contradictory to what I read...

I was wanting to try their tren-ethyl 13 with the andro maxx and alpha maxx... they told me to run for 8 weeks, take 2 weeks off and then i can go ahead and run it again... they said the alpha maxx, when stacked, runs as a pct the entire time so their is no need for one... they said it was a nice lean mass gainer... i asked about the safety and they said their tren has much different compounds than anything else... so I am wondering if this is true or if their info is harmful... please help me because I do not know much about compounds and the difference in them... Here are the listings of whats in each

Andro Maxx
- 1-Androsterone™, 4-Androsterone™ and 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone (the active ingredient in Novedex XT and 6-OXO)

NRG Andro Complex………….. 150mg
1-Androsterone™, 4-Androsterone™, 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon

NRG Andro BOOST Complex …………… 150mg
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Vanadyl Sulfate, DHB

Tren-Ethyl 13 -
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one: 25mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate.

Alpha Maxx - alpha maxx support complex - Indole-3-Carbinol (IC3), Maca Root Extract 5:1, Urtica Dioica Extract (standardized to 80%) Containing SHBG Binding Lignans, Quercetin, Resveratrol (standardized 50% Transveratrol) (as red wine extract), White Willow bark (standardized to 15% salicin), Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract (standardized to 95% Polyphenols), including Procyanidolic Oligomers (PCOs), Piper Nigrum Extract (standardized to 95% piperine)

alpha maxx power four - Fenugreek (standardized to 50% Fenusides) 300mg.**Epimedium Sagittatum (standardized to 40% Icariin)300mg.**Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (standardized to 20% protodioscin)300mg.Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 20:1300mg.

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW IF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS ACCURATE OR IF IT IS DANGEROUS... PLEASE HELP... THANK YOU!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it's bad. Alpha maxxx seems just like an energy supplement. It's not a pct. plus you don't take PCT during a cycle, so they essentially said you were on post cycle therapy during your cycle.

I wouldn't trust them at all.

Treat it like a regular PH. Probably a 4 week run. 4 week pct and 8 weeks after that before you start again

SoCal911B

Awards
I dont think NRGX would have told you to run their products like that.. it must have been a sales person. I have taken their tren product for years and have had zero side effects... Their PCT Maxx did seem inadequate to me so as a PCT I ran their PCT Maxx along with Alpha maxx for the extra testosterone boost... All in all very happy with my size and strength gains and I would recommend their products to anyone. So much so that I order a supply of this stuff at a bulk rate to share with my other police officer colleauges... I always have this stuff on hand so PM if you want a deal on any of their stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I did read this on the site or a you tube video yang suggested this.

I looked @ them too but never ran their products.

supernerd

Awards
Their amazing new proprietary super X-Treme tren breakthrough discovery is Max LMG.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Their amazing new proprietary super X-Treme tren breakthrough discovery is Max LMG.
Oh I thought is was called Tren 13 Ethyl.