gram of test and gram of 1-test

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run a cycle like this.
1-4 50 mgs dbol/day
1-12 1 gram of test enanthate
1-12 1 gram of 1-test cyp
Just curious if anyone has run a cycle similar to this. I was thinking it would be pretty kick ass.
Dick

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am thinkin about doin a 800/800 cycle like that, I just dont see the need for myself to go with that much test yet ;)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm close

1-4 55mgs D-bo ed
1-12 1 gram of test e

I thought about using 1-test cyp with it but I feel like **** on 1-test and didn't wanna ruin a good cycle.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i see alot of guys on test and d-bol but i want to see some one on a powerful androgen like 1-test. I think that is the cycle that i am going to run except taking it to 14 weeks with the last two weeks before pct a high dose of m4ohn and a hundred mgs of prop a day.
Dick

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
In one week I am going to be starting a cycle like this:

1-10: 1000mg 1test cyp/week
1-10: 1500mg 4ad cyp/week
1-4 possibly 6: Dbol starting @ 20mg/day and work my way up to 35-40mg
1-6: 19nor trans 600 mg/day

First time on dbol so figured I would start kinda low and see how I react, and since it is my first time I shouldnt need a whole lot to get good results. I am pretty psyched about it, should be a pretty good stack. Oh ya, running HCG all the way through to keep 'em swinging.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Why use 1-test when you can use FINA. If your already going the illegal route I would much rather through in fina over 1-test any day of the week!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle is gonna be
1-4, d-bol 35mgs ed
1 - 10 or 12, 500mgs test e
1 - 10 600 - 800mgs, 1-test cyp

Juiceman.... Have the tren too, just really wanting to try this 1-test cyp!! ( and i have to get rid of it somehow) :D

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle is gonna be
1-4, d-bol 35mgs ed
1 - 10 or 12, 500mgs test e
1 - 10 600 - 800mgs, 1-test cyp

Juiceman.... Have the tren too, just really wanting to try this 1-test cyp!! ( and i have to get rid of it somehow) :D
well there is only one way to get rid of it the right way and that is to shoot it, but I wouldn't expect the results one would get from fina! Anyways good luck with it and hopefully it works good for you! :thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd gladly use, er, get rid of the 1-test cyp for you.. ;)

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
The original poster asked about 2 grams a week, 1 gram x 2 of two different esters.

That's freaking INSANE for most people IMO.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I thought anyone who went over 600mg of 1-test inj. per week saw nothing added but sides???

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I thought anyone who went over 600mg of 1-test inj. per week saw nothing added but sides???
Thats very interesting, I would like to hear some more feedback on this, i hate 1 test sides, and if I could inject 2 cc less a week that would be great.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
The original poster asked about 2 grams a week, 1 gram x 2 of two different esters.

That's freaking INSANE for most people IMO.
I agree, seems like overkill to me also. I'd try maybe 800mg test/600mg 1-test, but 1g of each is just too much for most IMO.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
The reason i am running one test cyp opposed to fina is i have it and a whole hell of a lot of it too. My next cycle i think i am going to go with tren enanthate and test enanthate. That is basically what i am trying to mimic with this cycle. We shall see how it goes.
Dick

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Been on 1000mgs1tcyp/wk and 1575mgs4adcyp/wk and there's been 0 sides except for size and strength gains. Juiceman, I'm sure you wouldn't get em either while running a grahm of test.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
BigBadbooty, got a few questions for ya, how long have you been on the cycle, how much weight have you gained thus far, and how has the strength gains been as far as poundages for lifts such as bench and squat?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Been on 1000mgs1tcyp/wk and 1575mgs4adcyp/wk and there's been 0 sides except for size and strength gains. Juiceman, I'm sure you wouldn't get em either while running a grahm of test.
you know I was thinking about that as well. I do have some powder laying around that I think I might convert. I don't think I would need it in this cycle. Not sure if I will or not!

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
BigBadbooty, got a few questions for ya, how long have you been on the cycle, how much weight have you gained thus far, and how has the strength gains been as far as poundages for lifts such as bench and squat?
Going into 9th week, clean bulked for 6 weeks, gained about a rep a week on bench + squat (for instance last set on bench was 405 for 4-6 went to 405 for 10-12) started cutting with trimax, lost a rep or 2. Gained about 8-10lbs of lbm. Added 40mgs/day m4ohn, 50mgs m5aa p/w a week ago. :twisted: Been very impressed thus far, was getting real hard to put more size on.