1 Week Cycles

ShredHead

Awards
I have a question for everyone, what do you guys think of short 1 week cycles, specifically with M1T? The reason I ask is during my first (and only so far) cycle with M1T I did not notice any testicle skrinkage until about day 8 (I'm not saying that no supression occured until then). I also gained 13 pounds during the first week and 2 the next week. Many people feel M1T "kicks in" quickly, so what do you guys think of short 1 week cycles? Do you think it would work with any other androgen?

Since M1T seems to be very supressive, this might quicken ones recover and allow for better gains in the long run.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for everyone, what do you guys think of short 1 week cycles, specifically with M1T? The reason I ask is during my first (and only so far) cycle with M1T I did not notice any testicle skrinkage until about day 8 (I'm not saying that no supression occured until then). I also gained 13 pounds during the first week and 2 the next week. Many people feel M1T "kicks in" quickly, so what do you guys think of short 1 week cycles? Do you think it would work with any other androgen?

Since M1T seems to be very supressive, this might quicken ones recover and allow for better gains in the long run.
How much of that weight was actually muscle?

Bennett

Awards
Soundslike me when i was taking m14ad.I gained 12 pounds the first week and none the last three weeks.Unfortunately, it was all water,and I went back down to my starting weight two weeks into pct.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Soundslike me when i was taking m14ad.I gained 12 pounds the first week and none the last three weeks.Unfortunately, it was all water,and I went back down to my starting weight two weeks into pct.
What dose were you running?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can almost garuntee it was all water weight. One week would be pointless. You are not going to be able to keep gains from a one week cycle regardless how much weight you gained. Just because your nuts didn't shrink does not mean you are not shut down. I think it was discovered that it only took three days of m1t use to shut you down completely. That said, I think that people should lower the dose and run it for four weeks to help solidify the gains. I'm talking 5-10 mgs which is what I run and I weight 290 at 15% bodyfat.

Bennett

Awards
I can almost garuntee it was all water weight. One week would be pointless. You are not going to be able to keep gains from a one week cycle regardless how much weight you gained. Just because your nuts didn't shrink does not mean you are not shut down. I think it was discovered that it only took three days of m1t use to shut you down completely. That said, I think that people should lower the dose and run it for four weeks to help solidify the gains. I'm talking 5-10 mgs which is what I run and I weight 290 at 15% bodyfat.
Damn,290 is big.I thought I was doing something at 235.How many calories do you take in a day bulking at that weight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dieting is my problem, I gain mass so easily. My problem is losing the bf, and keeping the muscle. I typically eat around 5000 cals when bulking, however, this number is never set in stone with me. I tend to fluctuate between 290, and 320.

ShredHead

Awards
I ended the cycle at 205 and a week later (1 week PCT) I was 203. This is week two of PCT. I am in no way saying it was all muscle. As I stated "I'm not saying that no supression occured until then".
This was just something that popped into my head and I just wanted to hear others thoughts. Thanks for the input.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Dieting is my problem, I gain mass so easily. My problem is losing the bf, and keeping the muscle. I typically eat around 5000 cals when bulking, however, this number is never set in stone with me. I tend to fluctuate between 290, and 320.
How tall are you? Jesus christ....your a big mofo!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Studdscruggs Supplements 11
clayface91 Cycle Logs 14
Est1969 Supplements 5
The Neck IronMag Labs 1