decca pills - AnabolicMinds.com

decca pills

1. New Member

Talking decca pills

I waanted to try this for one cycle and I to be honest I just want to get some size and trim dow a bit,
    do not wnat to use injectibles.These pills are not easy to get in canada

Any advice would be helpfull

Thanx

2. Board Supporter

What is this your asking about, methyl nandrolone? It sounds like you need to do a little research before jumping into anything; steroids don't make you lose weight, and if your cutting you don't put on all that much muscle... When you say "these pills are not easy to get in canada" hope you don't think you'll find anything like that here, this is definately not the place to be asking those types of things...
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by growmore
    What is this your asking about, methyl nandrolone? It sounds like you need to do a little research before jumping into anything; steroids don't make you lose weight, and if your cutting you don't put on all that much muscle... When you say "these pills are not easy to get in canada" hope you don't think you'll find anything like that here, this is definately not the place to be asking those types of things...

No I can get decca here I just wanted to know the difference between injectibles and pills and how to take them.What kind of results I can expect.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by fitforlife
    No I can get decca here I just wanted to know the difference between injectibles and pills and how to take them.What kind of results I can expect.
    Okay, but you still haven't told us what exactly it is that you want feedback on. And you want to know how to take them? Dude, LOL, do some research first and then come back to get answers to your questions, okay? Check out pubmed, other AAS forums, and the like...
  5. Senior Member

this is not and never will be a forum for asking for sources. So no more pursuit on that part aight brother?
    If you're simply asking for the difference between oral only vs. inject/oral, its not even a contest. In fact, its strongly believed that oral only cycles (whether it be dbol, winny, var, whatever) as your main compound, the keepable gains you will make are few to say the least. What are deca pills? nandrolone? You're dealing with injectables now so yes, more research on your part would be ideal before you dive into anabolics. Also, if you're looking to trim bodyfat (so looking for a cutter persay), then deca is not what you should be considering.
    Sage
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    this is not and never will be a forum for asking for sources. So no more pursuit on that part aight brother?
    If you're simply asking for the difference between oral only vs. inject/oral, its not even a contest. In fact, its strongly believed that oral only cycles (whether it be dbol, winny, var, whatever) as your main compound, the keepable gains you will make are few to say the least. What are deca pills? nandrolone? You're dealing with injectables now so yes, more research on your part would be ideal before you dive into anabolics. Also, if you're looking to trim bodyfat (so looking for a cutter persay), then deca is not what you should be considering.
    Sage
    Thanx thats what I was looking for.
    I just wanted to get some size also do to the fact that I have a slap leasion( Superior Labral tear from Anterior to Posterio)shoulder joint called the labrum.So I cannot do much So I thought this deca could help me get started to gain some size.For cutting I will be using Clen.

THanx you For not LOL
    Last edited by fitforlife; 08-24-2004 at 11:19 AM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many pills do you pop a day?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:54 AM
  2. Beware of Untested Weight Loss Pills
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:29 PM
  3. Exercise In A Pill
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements