decca pills

fitforlife

Awards
I waanted to try this for one cycle and I to be honest I just want to get some size and trim dow a bit,
do not wnat to use injectibles.These pills are not easy to get in canada

Any advice would be helpfull

Thanx

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
What is this your asking about, methyl nandrolone? It sounds like you need to do a little research before jumping into anything; steroids don't make you lose weight, and if your cutting you don't put on all that much muscle... When you say "these pills are not easy to get in canada" hope you don't think you'll find anything like that here, this is definately not the place to be asking those types of things...

fitforlife

Awards
What is this your asking about, methyl nandrolone? It sounds like you need to do a little research before jumping into anything; steroids don't make you lose weight, and if your cutting you don't put on all that much muscle... When you say "these pills are not easy to get in canada" hope you don't think you'll find anything like that here, this is definately not the place to be asking those types of things...

No I can get decca here I just wanted to know the difference between injectibles and pills and how to take them.What kind of results I can expect.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No I can get decca here I just wanted to know the difference between injectibles and pills and how to take them.What kind of results I can expect.
Okay, but you still haven't told us what exactly it is that you want feedback on. And you want to know how to take them? Dude, LOL, do some research first and then come back to get answers to your questions, okay? Check out pubmed, other AAS forums, and the like...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
this is not and never will be a forum for asking for sources. So no more pursuit on that part aight brother?
If you're simply asking for the difference between oral only vs. inject/oral, its not even a contest. In fact, its strongly believed that oral only cycles (whether it be dbol, winny, var, whatever) as your main compound, the keepable gains you will make are few to say the least. What are deca pills? nandrolone? You're dealing with injectables now so yes, more research on your part would be ideal before you dive into anabolics. Also, if you're looking to trim bodyfat (so looking for a cutter persay), then deca is not what you should be considering.
Sage

fitforlife

Awards
this is not and never will be a forum for asking for sources. So no more pursuit on that part aight brother?
If you're simply asking for the difference between oral only vs. inject/oral, its not even a contest. In fact, its strongly believed that oral only cycles (whether it be dbol, winny, var, whatever) as your main compound, the keepable gains you will make are few to say the least. What are deca pills? nandrolone? You're dealing with injectables now so yes, more research on your part would be ideal before you dive into anabolics. Also, if you're looking to trim bodyfat (so looking for a cutter persay), then deca is not what you should be considering.
Sage
Thanx thats what I was looking for.
I just wanted to get some size also do to the fact that I have a slap leasion( Superior Labral tear from Anterior to Posterio)shoulder joint called the labrum.So I cannot do much So I thought this deca could help me get started to gain some size.For cutting I will be using Clen.

THanx you For not LOL

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 22
bmattstevens Anabolics 38
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2
Superload Supplements 18