A pct for andromass anyone

amend09

Awards
Hat would be a good pct for a andromass cycle? I've been told I wouldn't need one.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Hat would not be a good pct for this cycle. I don't even know how that would work. Try reading some logs on what worked for others.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hat would not be a good pct for this cycle. I don't even know how that would work. Try reading some logs on what worked for others.
lol.

YES you need a PCT for Andromass. Whoever said you don't has no idea what he is talking about. You can use a SERM based PCT (Nolvadex, Toremifene, Clomid) and stack it with TCF-1 (DAA, the most effective test booster on the market) -OR- you can use the PCT that Primordial designed, the Testosterone Recovery Stack and stack it with TCF-1.

How long of a cycle? 4,6,8??

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol, knew what you meant, all in good fun. The info above is legit, go with that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything with significant hormonal action will need some sort of PCT.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
low dose a SERM or get a good natural stack. whatever you do include TCF-1!

amend09

Awards
Yes I am going to get the pct recovery stack with andromass. But not sure about the SERM part. I will be attending the police academy soon and don't want a SERM to interfering. Unless someone can PM something legit.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Yes I am going to get the pct recovery stack with andromass. But not sure about the SERM part. I will be attending the police academy soon and don't want a SERM to interfering. Unless someone can PM something legit.
A serm won't get in the way of anything.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM shouldn't interfere with anything, but the TRS will be sufficient for PCT anyway

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
get some cheap nolva or clomid to add to the stack and run it low dose 25-50 bucks only. i love serm plus big natural stack, ensures recovery and keep your gains and libido back faster.

i wish so bad we could tell ppl where to buy some stuff....

amend09

Awards
Thank all you guys. Got more better feedback on this thread. Much needed, thanks. Much respect.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
We will be including TCF-1 with our TRS!
this is great news! if running the OTC kid after 4 weeks of andromass id do 50/25/25 or nolva 10/10/10 as long as you have the components of the TRS

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
naw m1t haha jk yes of course Rodja. you think the new anddro series will need a SERM pct no matter what? i kinda hope so... : )

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
naw m1t haha jk yes of course Rodja. you think the new anddro series will need a SERM pct no matter what? i kinda hope so... : )
Honestly, testers are showing pretty good levels post cycle. A PCT would obviously still be needed, and officially the company has the TRS/TCF-1 stack designed for handling the recovery of these cycles. I personally add a SERM for the extra re-assurance, but I would say most moderate cycles will have good recovery with the TRS.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, testers are showing pretty good levels post cycle. A PCT would obviously still be needed, and officially the company has the TRS/TCF-1 stack designed for handling the recovery of these cycles. I personally add a SERM for the extra re-assurance, but I would say most moderate cycles will have good recovery with the TRS.
This. I think that older users should use a low-dose SERM in conjunction with the above stack, but the younger crowd will be fine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I think that older users should use a low-dose SERM in conjunction with the above stack, but the younger crowd will be fine.
Actually a pretty valid point on age. Everyone should always plan out a good PCT, but older guys especially need to make sure it is comprehensive.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i always run something longer than the other stuff. for example ill start SErm and a test booster like bioforge in the past and now my curently DAA and then after 4 weeks i start activate xtreme.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
How long should a PCT for this PH last?
6-8 weeks.

serm for usually 4 weeks followed by addition test boosters and a lot of times AI's. you dont want to over do it or under do it.

amend09

Awards
So a SERM for 4 weeks, and a custom PCT for 6 straight?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
So a SERM for 4 weeks, and a custom PCT for 6 straight?
no a lot of people start both natural and SERMS day 1 but the natural stuff carries over passed the serms. or AI's are used or cort control passed the serm use. Just look at other PCT's here.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I get andromass ???
Right now, you can only find it at certain retailers. However, v3 of it will be on pre-sale this weekend and we have taken MAJOR steps to avoid the chaos that occurred earlier this year.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The insider email link was pulled, however the site will be returning on November 14th at Midnight for the presale of all products (direct sale for Drive and Hard).
There will also be a limited number of people allowed on the website to make orders. So first come, first serve.

amend09

Awards
There will also be a limited number of people allowed on the website to make orders. So first come, first serve.
What's this mean, the site will be blocked from anyone else or something? I'm stupid sorry for asking but confused?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's this mean, the site will be blocked from anyone else or something? I'm stupid sorry for asking but confused?
The server will only load up a certain amount of users. After that you will need to already have the "cookie" or the "session" active or the server won't show you the page and you won't be able to do anything. Depends on how they coded it but that is basically the case.

amend09

Awards
So if I can't buy anything two weeks from now in screwed?

Jahcuree

So a 25yo individual running AM 4wks, A decent pct would be Nolva 10/10/10, +tbooster, +Mild AI tapers in last week of nolva. (suggestions on AI?)

Opinions?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a 25yo individual running AM 4wks, A decent pct would be Nolva 10/10/10, +tbooster, +Mild AI tapers in last week of nolva. (suggestions on AI?)

Opinions?
Can you lay that out in the plan that you have? As you have it worded, it's a little vague.

Jahcuree

Can you lay that out in the plan that you have? As you have it worded, it's a little vague.
Sorry, im not really sure about how to lay this out so that it makes sense, ill do my best! ahah.

Weeks 1-4 AM 6/6/6/6
Weeks 5-7 Nolva 10/10/10
Weeks 5-9 Test booster (ive got an off brand test booster i really like and will be using)
Weeks 7-9 AI of some sort?

My main Q is about the AI if i will need it to combat E rebound or anything. really dont want any gyno symtoms

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
sustained alpha with TCF-1 or (DAA or some sort will be good for a testbooster)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The AI shouldn't be necessary. Personally if you are just using a single test booster and Nolva, I would consider 20/20/10/10 for the Nolva.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as heads up to those looking at the new versions of the Androseries products (Andromass included), we are moving to once daily dosing with our new delivery system. One dose in the morning will last all day as the gel cap will dissolve allowing a steady stream of hormones. At night, hormones levels will taper off and allow the body to partially recover making recovery in PCT much easier than usual.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as heads up to those looking at the new versions of the Androseries products (Andromass included), we are moving to once daily dosing with our new delivery system. One dose in the morning will last all day as the gel cap will dissolve allowing a steady stream of hormones. At night, hormones levels will taper off and allow the body to partially recover making recovery in PCT much easier than usual.
Very interesting. If loggers hold this to be true I'm looking at a VERY nice cycle mid-late next year (after my UD recomp in Feb and time off)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i plan on doing Andromass this time next year with Epi 30/30/30/45/45/45 havnt decided if I want to do the mass in the first 4 weeks or last 4 weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i plan on doing Andromass this time next year with Epi 30/30/30/45/45/45 havnt decided if I want to do the mass in the first 4 weeks or last 4 weeks.
Last 4 and you may not need to increase the dosages since the LV will help increase the absorption of the methyls.