WTF is Superbol?

Paco

Banned
Awards
I missed it. I know Sledge is coming out with it, but what were the details. Sorry, I missed all the hoopla. Can anyone tell me what it is? Still a mystery, but with great promise?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know much, and sledge wasn't releasing much that I had seen, but it's a bulker with Dbol-like properties I believe...

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here's from his one post -

"The first of the new Phs looks very good, its about 1.5-2x stronger then DBOL but a much cleaner, less side effect compound. This is a bulking compound (after doing M4OHN I thought we could use a good bulker), although I wont release its chemical name or structure yet, you guys will like it when you see it. I am hoping for a sample to be tested in a week (so hopefully it will be ready in 3-4 weeks) and I just have to figure out a name for it. Right now I have been losely calling it "Superbol" but well see."

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's still a mystery. It's a bulker and rumor has it that it's like Dbol with less aromatizing.

Paco

Banned
Awards
thanks guys...will wait it out..pumped up on this one.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ill take it that this will be just like every other ph and will basically be recommended to wait till ur 21 instead of 18. To bad nothing is really safe for that age, o well, unless their were some specific reasons that it would be considered safe i guess id rather not risk it, well its time for me to take some more creatine.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
ill take it that this will be just like every other ph and will basically be recommended to wait till ur 21 instead of 18. To bad nothing is really safe for that age, o well, unless their were some specific reasons that it would be considered safe i guess id rather not risk it, well its time for me to take some more creatine.
Yeah, nothing that screws with your hormonal levels is going to be good until you are at least 21... Just wait it out and keep working out. :)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
At 18, definitely get your diet and training fine tuned. I started lifting at 14, but didn't have a great program until college (don't think that I ever worked legs until 18). Diet has improved slowly until now and I still don't feel like it's perfect. If I could have gotten it down by 18, I'd definitely be further along today.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I missed it. I know Sledge is coming out with it, but what were the details. Sorry, I missed all the hoopla. Can anyone tell me what it is? Still a mystery, but with great promise?
Superbol - this is the extra large bowl of noodles with boiled "perro" that you can order at the local Vietnamese restaurant in your neiborhood.

jk

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 18, definitely get your diet and training fine tuned. I started lifting at 14, but didn't have a great program until college (don't think that I ever worked legs until 18). Diet has improved slowly until now and I still don't feel like it's perfect. If I could have gotten it down by 18, I'd definitely be further along today.
Don't worry, im not using phs nor do i plan on it anytime soon. Right now tryig to get my diet down like you said is enough trouble. My weight lifting routine seems pretty solid, been using hst for a while with nice gains, just going to keep doing that for a while till i want to put some strength on, maybe ill try tp pt or something like that next.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's not very safe if you get drafted tomorrow and sent to Iraq either, but at 18 you qualify! If your going to do it, don't talk about it, because the board feels responsible for delaying your life goals for the sake of safety. It is the responsible position and avoids trouble. You'll always have tomorrow, right? :blink: Even though we probably might all have prostate cancer by age 50 or 55 requardless of when we started, wait anyway. Besides, I started at 16, and now look at me... my penis is the size of bear's cock, who wants that?! It's just way too big. Wait till your 21, after that, it's probably going to make your dick progressively smaller, but you'll be 'safe' though. Think about it, and do the right thing: if you've never done it, don't.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, im not using phs nor do i plan on it anytime soon. Right now tryig to get my diet down like you said is enough trouble. My weight lifting routine seems pretty solid, been using hst for a while with nice gains, just going to keep doing that for a while till i want to put some strength on, maybe ill try tp pt or something like that next.
Actually, I wasn't accusing just making a suggestion since I wished that I had gotten my diet/training down at an earlier age. Good luck.