Welt??

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone would know what caused this welt on my right glute. I did a countless number of injects in my glutes before with no problems. I just sarted using test e about 2 weeks ago and been having a little bit of pain with some of the injects, not all of them (kinda weird). Anyways last thursday I shot 500mgs into my right glute and by saturday I had a painful welt around the area I shot. The pain has been going away little by little everyday but it is still noticeable, hopefully it will be gone within a day or two. There is no discoloration and it is not warm to the touch, it's just a welt that hurts (not much now) but it did on saturday pretty bad. What do you think caused this? I just put 500mgs into my right quad today so will see how it feels tomorrow but I'm sure it will be fine.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I did the something similar to my glute a few weeks ago. I think what happened was because it is hard to reach, I fucked up the angle and didn't go straight in, causing some depot in the sub-q fat layer, instead of the muscle. Also I was using a 1 inch pin.

One inch had worked fine before but I had gained 20 pounds and had thicker fat on my ass. Using longer, 1.5 inch pins I have not had this problem again. Even if I miss the angle, it still goes deep enough.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I used a 1 inch pin also and I have gained about 15lbs in the last 2 weeks (ass got a little bigger). Anyways maybe that is what happened and I need to get 1.5 inch pins now. Thanks for the response.