test at 250 to 500 mg a week for a few years - what damage?

ginkgo

Awards
What damage can you do to your system by taking testosterone at 250 to 500 mg a week for 6 years ? Mostly 250 a week but upped to 500 for a few weeks at a time. No pct ever.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
What damage can you do to your system by taking testosterone at 250 to 500 mg a week for 6 years ? Mostly 250 a week but upped to 500 for a few weeks at a time. No pct ever.
Being completely shutdown.....

ginkgo

Awards
The doctor called me and said to get off the **** becasue my kidneys are failing.

joeblow1

Awards
The doctor called me and said to get off the **** becasue my kidneys are failing.
I would stop and do pct. Then stay off for at least 6 months, but its gonna be rough trying to get your body back to normal. You are supposed to cycle it not stay on forever. Do what your doc says to get better. I hope you get better.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
What's the difference between what the OP did and being on hrt/trt for life?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A doctor. Though there's probably more

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If kidneys are failing, there's more to the story methinks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahh your going to need to dose clomid @ 100mg for about 8wks to get yourself back. but clomid is toxic itself, so you need to get some bloodwork done to see where things stand. Also get a complete phyiscal, and possibly see a 2nd doc for a 2nd opinion on your health.

nickkkkkk408

Awards
ahh your going to need to dose clomid @ 100mg for about 8wks to get yourself back. but clomid is toxic itself, so you need to get some bloodwork done to see where things stand. Also get a complete phyiscal, and possibly see a 2nd doc for a 2nd opinion on your health.

uhh no, after being on for 6 years its going to take a hell of a lot more to recover than clomid at 100mg for 8 weeks...lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If kidneys are failing, there's more to the story methinks.
This. Running high doses of anabolics for a period of time is never good, but i dont think 250mg a week would cause failing kidneys even after a long time. Are you using an UGL? Theres chances your gear was contaminated.

What bloodwork did you have done to verify your kidneys are indeed failing? Post the results here.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
uhh no, after being on for 6 years its going to take a hell of a lot more to recover than clomid at 100mg for 8 weeks...lol
That's a standard restart protocol. If that didn't bring him back he should take another 2 month break before getting on the clomid again.

nickkkkkk408

Awards
That's a standard restart protocol. If that didn't bring him back he should take another 2 month break before getting on the clomid again.
i doubt he's ever going to fully recover after being on that long, hcg at first, then i would use torem not clomid

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i doubt he's ever going to fully recover after being on that long, hcg at first, then i would use torem not clomid
1.why torem over clomid.
2. i'd use follistatin before hcg

oh also i read an article once that said your levels will always return to baseline unless you're too young or old and have a week hpta. im not sure if i believe this 100% but i think that there is still hope

rabz

rabz

Awards
A trainer I met said that he's been on a similar amount to yours for almost ten years. However, he cycles down and not off. By that I mean he basically just lowers his dose after 3 months to an amount that would be considered hormone replacement (roughly 100mg a week) because he claims he just couldn't restart his body after doing pct. He never saw a dr which I think could have solved his problem though...

ginkgo

Awards
blood test
HSCRP 7.2 HI
HGB 18.9 HI
Test ,total >1500.0 HI
Test, free >55.00 HI
LDL 142 HI
AST 56 HI
LDL-P 2376 HI
Creatine 1/55 HI
ALT 55 HI
LDL partical 20.2 LO
C-GHR 50 LO
HDL chol 19 LO
HDL particle 15.2 LO
apolipoprotine 59 LO
HCT 5 HI
smal LDL-p 1696 HI
HDL-p large 0.9 LO
APO B/A1 ratio 2/25 HI

BUN - 19 range is 6.20
e-gfr 50 LO
bun/creatine 12.3 range 10.0-28.0
tryglycerides 235 HI should be under 10
hdl 19 should be over 40

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ask him to explain to you why test, specifically, is destroying your kidneys.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
people who dose HRT often are doing 150-175 or if your lucky 200 a week. i never see it over 200 from people ive talked to and forum users. 250 osint that big of a diff but like others stated could be dirty test or could just be your body.

i am just wondering why it never occurred to you to come off? also are your balls just about tiny by now? you have a big PCT to do that should be restarted by a doc. you can get through this just get professional help. glad your already getting tests done.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
1.why torem over clomid.
2. i'd use follistatin before hcg

oh also i read an article once that said your levels will always return to baseline unless you're too young or old and have a week hpta. im not sure if i believe this 100% but i think that there is still hope
Clomid is a better option than Torem. Also follicles and hcg are nothing alike so I'm not sure what your angle is with that statement.

chess315

chess315

Awards
Heavy hard training can make kidney tests come back bad sometimes. The chance of 250 or 500mg of test for 6yrs doing any damage is moot at best. High level bodybuidlers cruise on a 1,000mg of test or more I personaly no several people that have ran 2grams for yrs and have good blood work I doubt the low dose of test has done anything to your kidneys. Now you may have a genetic predispostion to kidney probelms. I have heard this story many times guy goes to doctor and kidney test comes back bad but nothing was really wrong training in itself can cause a bad kidney test score. Most all the horror stories you hear from steroids are related to athletes of the 60s running orals for yrs straight or people using recreational drugs with steroids and dying aka prowrestlers and the steroids being blamed. If I was a betting man your fine.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
So how did the doc come up with 'failing kidneys' with just the bloodwork posted?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So how did the doc come up with 'failing kidneys' with just the bloodwork posted?
Yea, you need to see someone who specializes in something like your situation such as an endo who is familiar with steroid use, maybe go so far as contacting the anabolic doc, he had articles in md magazine, that is where I would go, he could probably give you an enormous amount of help

nickkkkkk408

Awards
i disagree, i believe torem is much better than clomid, just way more expensive, thats why hardly anybody uses it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i disagree, i believe torem is much better than clomid, just way more expensive, thats why hardly anybody uses it.
good, because i am about to use an 80$ bottle of Torem for my 6 week dzine cycle at 45mg yikesssss