Damn sore from 1-test cyp

MrStick

Awards
I would like to know of all the people who used 1-test cyp i.m. if they are sore as all hell the next few days? I am running 600 mgs of 1-test cyp. and 500 mgs of Test enanthate. This is the first "legal" steroid I have ever injected and it hurts worse than anything I have ever used. I am thinking about just drinking the rest of it from hear on out. I just wanted to know if the soreness is normal because it puts the body part I injected out of commision for awhile.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
just mix it in the same syringe as the test and youll be cool did you homebrew the 1 test or who did you get it from?

MrStick

Awards
It is from designer. I did mix it with the test for 2 injections thinking that it would help but it didn't help at all. I have shot many different aas and this hurts worse than winstrol.

flava

Awards
buddy you dont know 1-test pain until you had it crystalize in your leg! i feel like a wolf caught in a trap i want to knaw my freakin leg off.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
damn i was hoping you werent gonna say designer i have some myself and havent tried it yet where are you injecting?

the worst thing ive used is deca and that is just a burning feeling while injecting but your saying that its more like t400 with an actual painful site?

what week are you on and what do you expect out of the cycle?

ima run 1-10 500mg test e
1-8 600mg 1test cyp
1-10 400mg 4ohn

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I think some are just more sensitive to it. My lifting partner is having fits with Designers 1-T cyp, both with pain and swelling. I've done 1 inject of his stuff just to make sure its okay, and I've had no problems. I'm back to using Dazed's stuff with Test Cyp with no problems. Just more of an individual thing I'm thinking.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I've been on DS's 1tcyp for a while now. I've been mixin it with 4ad cyp and it's been 100% painless.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I would like to know of all the people who used 1-test cyp i.m. if they are sore as all hell the next few days? I am running 600 mgs of 1-test cyp. and 500 mgs of Test enanthate. This is the first "legal" steroid I have ever injected and it hurts worse than anything I have ever used. I am thinking about just drinking the rest of it from hear on out. I just wanted to know if the soreness is normal because it puts the body part I injected out of commision for awhile.
My homebrew 1-test cyp is painless I used dazed solution. It was really easy to make. I had a problem with the hormone coming out of solution but cooking at a low temp fixed that.

MrStick

Awards
It doesn't hurt going in it is about 5 hours to a day after the shot. The area gets
sore as ****. I am on week 3. I am a powerlifter. So really all I am "into" is strength gains. I will be lifting in the 242 class on Nov. 6. I have injected the 1-test into my glutes, quads, and delts.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I also had a lot of pain shooting DS' stuff when I shot it straight. Mixing it in the same syringe with 4AD-cyp, or Sldge Test, ect. made it basically painless.

It doesn't burn so much going in, but it feels like someone beat the **** out of the muscle you injected it in, starting the day after and lasting about 2-3 days.

Definitely try mixing it with another AAS, ect. in the same syringe.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
"It doesn't burn so much going in, but it feels like someone beat the **** out of the muscle you injected it in, starting the day after and lasting about 2-3 days."

Having the same pains, just dealing with it though. Thought I had an infection in my left glute last week! Swelling and pain, maybe it was crystalized cause it went away after a couple days. Guess I need to get something to mix with next time.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
I've had some soreness with the DS 1-test cyp, but not as bad as you. I have started splitting the dose, i.e. half in one glute or delt, half in the contralateral glute/delt. That has made the situation more tolerable.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I also had a lot of pain shooting DS' stuff when I shot it straight. Mixing it in the same syringe with 4AD-cyp, or Sldge Test, ect. made it basically painless.

It doesn't burn so much going in, but it feels like someone beat the **** out of the muscle you injected it in, starting the day after and lasting about 2-3 days.

Definitely try mixing it with another AAS, ect. in the same syringe.
Did the pain start to diminish as you got farther and farther into the cycle?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Did the pain start to diminish as you got farther and farther into the cycle?
Just the opposite. It got worse, but like I said, only when I shot it solo. Mixing it with 4AD-cyp, Sldge Test, ect. made it about 90% pain free.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Just the opposite. It got worse, but like I said, only when I shot it solo. Mixing it with 4AD-cyp, Sldge Test, ect. made it about 90% pain free.
Thanks for the answer...I guess when I do it I will be combining the two. If I recall correctly you used 1.5 cc's of each making it 3 cc's per shot...what muscles did you shoot that much volume into and did you feel it was too much for one muscle?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answer...I guess when I do it I will be combining the two. If I recall correctly you used 1.5 cc's of each making it 3 cc's per shot...what muscles did you shoot that much volume into and did you feel it was too much for one muscle?
I only shot that much in the glutes, not too bad at all. For awhile there I was shooting that EOD, just alternating glutes. I started doing 1cc of each in delts and pecs, no problems.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I only shot that much in the glutes, not too bad at all. For awhile there I was shooting that EOD, just alternating glutes. I started doing 1cc of each in delts and pecs, no problems.
Sounds good bro...how much bloating did you experience on they 1-test cyp/sledge test cycle?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro...how much bloating did you experience on they 1-test cyp/sledge test cycle?
Not much at all, the 4OHT does a really good job with the bloat. I alternated orals, so I was really bloated during my short stint with M1,4 at 100mg/day, pretty bloated with M1T, and super-duper fucking shredded with M5AA/M4OHN :thumbsup:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Not much at all, the 4OHT does a really good job with the bloat. I alternated orals, so I was really bloated during my short stint with M1,4 at 100mg/day, pretty bloated with M1T, and super-duper fucking shredded with M5AA/M4OHN :thumbsup:
Sounds great...I am really looking forward to doin a cycle of sledges products.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Stick, how have the strength gains been on your lifts?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What size needle did you use to load and what size needle did you use to shoot?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
22g to load and 25g to shoot.
Thanks bro..considering you were shooting large volumes I assume you were shooting the glutes...where else did you shoot and which were your favorite..i.e...least painful.

MrStick

Awards
I have been using a 20 gauge to load and either a 22 or 25 to shoot. I haven't really been seeing any strength gains yet. On my training cycle that I am doing I won't be maxing out for another 2 weeks or so. I think I will just start drinking the 1-test though. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if it is just me but this swelling and pain isn't worth it for me if it was another chemical maybe I could tolerate it but not 1-Test.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
No Pain For Me

I have been shooting 2cc at 200mg/ml 3 times a week into my right and left quad with no pain to speak of for the last week and a half. Mine is a homebrew made from d**** solution.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have been using a 20 gauge to load and either a 22 or 25 to shoot. I haven't really been seeing any strength gains yet. On my training cycle that I am doing I won't be maxing out for another 2 weeks or so. I think I will just start drinking the 1-test though. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if it is just me but this swelling and pain isn't worth it for me if it was another chemical maybe I could tolerate it but not 1-Test.
Try diluting down to 100-150 mg/ml with sterile oil.
I had the same problem with soreness with home-brew 1-t cyp @ 250 mg/ml.
I made another batch @ 100 mg/ml and it was painless at 2-3 ml's in glutes.
Also if DS is still using the blue vials, I would sterile filter the solution to a new clear sterile vial, where you can be sure its not crystalizing.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
"It doesn't burn so much going in, but it feels like someone beat the **** out of the muscle you injected it in, starting the day after and lasting about 2-3 days."

Having the same pains, just dealing with it though. Thought I had an infection in my left glute last week! Swelling and pain, maybe it was crystalized cause it went away after a couple days. Guess I need to get something to mix with next time.
my problem exactly, my left quad is killing me, ive been on for 4 weeks, this is the second time i have had this reaction, the muscle is tender and cramps up easily. it came on about 2 days after the inject, although i think jogging irritated it. usually its slightly tender a few hours later, but by the end of the day its fine, this time im having trouble walking, it happened once before too, i wonder if it has to do with the solution leaking sub q when i pulled the needle out some oil leaked out of the puncture and i had a sharp pain right before the needle exited, but then nothing for a few days, im glad it doesnt happen everytime, hopefully it wont happen again either, its a pain in the ass trying to walk when it feels like you have a charlie horse in the quad

GoPower

Banned
Awards
PH Injectables no great loss to the marketplace.

my problem exactly, my left quad is killing me, ive been on for 4 weeks, this is the second time i have had this reaction, the muscle is tender and cramps up easily. it came on about 2 days after the inject, although i think jogging irritated it. usually its slightly tender a few hours later, but by the end of the day its fine, this time im having trouble walking, it happened once before too, i wonder if it has to do with the solution leaking sub q when i pulled the needle out some oil leaked out of the puncture and i had a sharp pain right before the needle exited, but then nothing for a few days, im glad it doesnt happen everytime, hopefully it wont happen again either, its a pain in the ass trying to walk when it feels like you have a charlie horse in the quad
After being stuck in bed for a week, unable to function due to the excrutiating, debilitating pain, I can say that I am done with this garbage. This was the third time I tried to use 1-T Cyp. And, this was the special 'painless' recipe. This was by far the most extreme reaction. I compare injecting this 1-T to being bitten by a rattlesnake--only they have anti-venom for snake bites. I have a swollen leg that I still can't stand on. I also went into catabolism and I lost 5# so far.
The rest of the powder I have will make a really expensive, but probably effective toilet bowl cleaner.
The injectable PH experience as a whole has been disappointing. Paying a fortune for powders that require 'special' chemistry to be usable. And, the result, in addition to pumping potentially toxic solvents into your body, you get the joy of a precursor that converts to some insignificant level of what you really wanted in the first place.
I will chalk this up to another incredibly painful learning experience. But, now its over...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-test isn't a pre-cursor, and it really doesn't take any "special" chemistry either. Some ppl just don't respond well to it.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
1-test isn't a pre-cursor, and it really doesn't take any "special" chemistry either. Some ppl just don't respond well to it.
Whether is is a pre-cursor or not is totally irrelevant, if it causes a toxic reaction. And, I was referring to other PH cyps requiring special chemistry. Though, I have read that others have used these solvents with 1-T Cyp.
And if I seem a bit irritated, you would be too if you had just experienced my last five days.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have experienced it, maybe you need to calm down a little. Like I said some ppl can deal with it others can't. Best of luck.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I also think the concentration has a lot to do with it. I know of no one that had a problem with Dazed's 100mg/ml 1-T Cyp. I do know some that had problems with Designer's 200mg/ml 1-T Cyp. I was able to use both with no problems. The problem comes with Dazed's in the amount of stuff you have to inject to get the desired effect and with Designer's in that in some it causes great pain. I have a bunch of both left but I'm stocked with the "real deal" (not that 1-T cyp isn't the real deal) now so I just don't know when I will use it again, if ever.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I mixed according to a 200mg 'painless recipe' that turned out to be not so painless. I stocked up on 1-Test Cyp thinking it would be good to have around. I can't see using it now.
As far as being calm,I said I was irritated, not irrational. In fact, I have had a lot of time to think through this experience.
- The loss of productivity from being down a week. Just how much is your mobility worth?
- Being a burden on my family. Fortunately, love overcomes stupidity most of the time.
- The inversion of my own image of strength while I suffer through the pain.
- Trying every pain reliever in the medicine cabinet. Definitely does not contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Daytime TV--draw your own conclusions.
I am irritated by my own choice. But, the third time is a charm. I write this account as a counter to the hype. Mainly, because I know that this stuff is still out there. Some may benefit from 1-Test. The one's who don't need a contrary account, so that they realize that it is possible to have negative reactions to it.

Beefy1

Awards
I've come to the same conclusion that the 1-test is crystallizing in my leg and it is so freakin painful! Im still experimenting with it......I tried 200mg/ml and after a month I was so messed up I was practically crippled..... I've tried 100mg/ml and its no problem......painless........Im now experimenting with 150mg/ml and a high BB content...... I think last batch I did like 5%BA and 15%bb....... that went well except for one night days after I took it, it decided to crystallize in my leg again.....1 hour I was fine, the next hour I was limping.......then for 3-4 days It hurt so bad I couldn’t sleep......

My new batch is 3%ba and 20%BB..... @140mg/ml...... Im wondering If I should add some more BB..... Im hearing people getting painless solution out of it at 30%BB and 200mg/ml......Im just scared to try it at 200mg again...... but I will say at a gram a week the stuff does wonders..... way better then a gram of test / week with aromitase inhibitors........ Its like super Primobolan as I call it.........

Now I have a question for everyone........ I have purchased 1-test cyp from bulk nutrition multiple times....... the first and second time the color was slightly different but basically a white powder with no smell.......

last time I ordered it before they stopped selling it, it was different......It has a smell I cant place.....like a solvent or something.....its not as white or powdery, kinda almost crystaly. it actually smells the same as 4-ad cyp and looks more like it but the 4-ad looks like it might have a slightly yellow tint.......real subtle though......

Im basically scared I got 4-ad instead of 1-test....... is it normal for the powder to vary or have a smell? whats everyone else’s look and smell like?

I purchased it everytime from bulk nutrition

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Not too long before the ban, I too bought 1T cyp and 4AD cyp from 1fast and both resemble the crystal-like, powder with the weird smell. I hope something didn't get fvcked up. Wonder where Mike is?

Viator

Awards
1-Test Cyp can go either way. I think it varies from batch to batch. I've done 3 cycles of it, 2 of which were completely painless at 250mg/ml, not diluted at all. However the third ( I noitcied the powder was an "off white color this time and from BN.com) hurt like a bitch. I had to walk with a cane off a 1.5cc. quad shot. Next shot tried diluting 0.5cc with 2.5 cc of painless sledge test... same thing, walking w/ a cane for a week. Needless to say, now that the ban is in place, that bottle of 1T-cyp went right in the garbage.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I've come to the same conclusion that the 1-test is crystallizing in my leg and it is so freakin painful! Im still experimenting with it......I tried 200mg/ml and after a month I was so messed up I was practically crippled..... I've tried 100mg/ml and its no problem......painless........Im now experimenting with 150mg/ml and a high BB content...... I think last batch I did like 5%BA and 15%bb....... that went well except for one night days after I took it, it decided to crystallize in my leg again.....1 hour I was fine, the next hour I was limping.......then for 3-4 days It hurt so bad I couldn’t sleep......

My new batch is 3%ba and 20%BB..... @140mg/ml...... Im wondering If I should add some more BB..... Im hearing people getting painless solution out of it at 30%BB and 200mg/ml......Im just scared to try it at 200mg again...... but I will say at a gram a week the stuff does wonders..... way better then a gram of test / week with aromitase inhibitors........ Its like super Primobolan as I call it.........

Now I have a question for everyone........ I have purchased 1-test cyp from bulk nutrition multiple times....... the first and second time the color was slightly different but basically a white powder with no smell.......

last time I ordered it before they stopped selling it, it was different......It has a smell I cant place.....like a solvent or something.....its not as white or powdery, kinda almost crystaly. it actually smells the same as 4-ad cyp and looks more like it but the 4-ad looks like it might have a slightly yellow tint.......real subtle though......

Im basically scared I got 4-ad instead of 1-test....... is it normal for the powder to vary or have a smell? whats everyone else’s look and smell like?

I purchased it everytime from bulk nutrition
Hey Beefy, thanks for your story. I'm sure crystalization has a lot to do with it, but after 8 days, that should have cleared. And yet, my leg is still in unbearable pain. It feels more like a muscle strain, os its more like being pumped to pain. I am beginning to wonder if it could be other things, like the grape seed oil I used.
I also noticed a difference in consistancy between orders from BN. If you find out anything. please let the rest of us know. Not that is matters much to me now.

Beefy1

Awards
My legs have stayed sore for a long time as well......as painful as it is, the best thing to do is stretch. for me it’s worse in bed or after no activity for a while. But yeah it would be nice to know exactly what’s going on in that muscle. I wonder if as it falls out of solution it has a reaction with the muscle at a receptor level or something. 1-test definitely has a hardening property, so I wonder if it’s just having a super powerful local effect or something. Gram for gram I find it far more anabolic then test..........
As far as the powder goes, did anyone that got different looking/smelling batches get the same results out of it? like the classic lethargy and lean gains that tell you its 1-test for sure......

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I've been storing mine, haven't brewed anything yet. I'm a lil' nervous about it though, due to what has been said in this thread. I'm gonna try to get Mike to clear up this smell/consistency issue.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
!-Test Cyp causes infection?

Is the crystalization effects of a 1-Test cyp injection suppose to cause infection? My recent blood test shows that I am fighting an infection, and I still have the pain in my leg. If it were the first time I went through this or my first and only homebrew, I'd call it a fluke or a bad batch. But, I seem to have this reaction every time I try 1-Test cyp. Its just not easy for me.

dazed

Awards
I have noticed that there is a large variance in individual sensitivity to concentration of steroids. I cannot take much over 125mg/ml prop but I know of people who using the same oil/solvent could get and use 200mg/ml. The key is to find what works for you and if something is hurting dilute it or try another carrier (if possible)