novla powder

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
what can i use to suspend 1 gram of nolva powder?

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
everclear, oh man that stuff is nasty! anything that would help make it taste a little better?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
You can just suspend nolva in water, don't expect any to dissolve though. Put it into water just to suspend it, need to shake everytime.

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
i heard that water causes it to lose chemical properties

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Just that is what custom has said you can do.

Last edited:
custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You could do it if that is your only option, but as stated, an actual solvent would be vastly superior.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
i suggest buying a scale bro then just cap it yourself it will stay fresh for a lot longer then suspending it(not sure but ive heard and noticed it starts to fall out of solution around the 1 1/2 month mark)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
everclear, oh man that stuff is nasty! anything that would help make it taste a little better?
Yes there is. put it in everclear about 10mg/ml,100ml for one gram then add a packet of crystal lite fruit punch dirnk mix to it. You can't even taste the nolvadex.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is. put it in everclear about 10mg/ml,100ml for one gram then add a packet of crystal lite fruit punch dirnk mix to it. You can't even taste the nolvadex.
Awesome idea!! Never thought of that.....yea no more ass tasting nolva lol. :blink:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Hey beamen just curiouis, but what are you doing w/the nolva powder if your only 20 years old?

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
custom do u sell the solvent on ur site? and thanks for the crystal light idea skye

sonicbum

Awards
i have a question. i usually use custom, for nolva, and there stuff tastes pretty bad and a little alcoholy. this time i got ctd's and it tastes like pure rubbing alcohol!!! is that normal??? and is that bad for your body??? i know that everyones nolv is different, but thats just way diff. any feedback appreciated...

upINtheLBC

Awards
Its not the nolvadex that taste like ****, its the fuckin everclear. I put crystal light leminade in mine. It made the taste much better. But i still take a swig of drink and then put it in my mouth while the drink is still in my mouth.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Its not the nolvadex that taste like ****, its the fuckin everclear. I put crystal light leminade in mine. It made the taste much better. But i still take a swig of drink and then put it in my mouth while the drink is still in my mouth.
Another trick is that if you keep the mg/ml low you can just add the solution to a dickie cup of the same (K, lite) and drink it down. It shouldn't crash if mg/ml is low

sonicbum

Awards
cool, thx man. i just wanted to make sure it wasnt some weird **** it is suspended in.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Vegetable glycerine works as well, supposedly. I'lll be trying it out in a week.