Epistane...First Cycle Advice?

Ryan1000

Awards
Hey guys im new to the forum...a little backround on myself first.

I am 23, been lifting for 6 years straight (the past 3 or 4 have been hardcore). Currently I am 6'2 and 219 lbs, 11.2% body fat. Here are my main stats (as of last week):
Bench - 270 x 4
Squat - 395 x 6
Deadlift - 530 x 6

My diet is very clean..i got that in check within the past year or two. Ive been researching a lot about PHs over the years and Ive decided that im ready to run my first cycle. Heres what im looking at:

On cycle:
Epistane (18 mg/cap) - 18/36/36/52
CEL Cycle Assist - Preloading 2 weeks in advance, 4 caps in the am, 4 caps in the pm
Liver Support - 3 caps/day
Fish Oil
Multi vits

Heres where it gets tricky for me.....PCT:
Nolva - right now im leaning towards 4/3/2/1 or possibly 3/2/2/1.....ive even seen a few threads where it has been run 4/4/2/2
CEL PCT Assist- 2 caps am, 2 caps pm
Liver Support - 3 caps/day
SNS Inhibit E - 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
FIsh Oil
Multi Vits

Im open to all critisism and all advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Cycle looks pretty solid. If youre gonna do it you could prolly make it a little more worth it and do more than ~20 mg epi week 1.

People often take epi for 6 weeks. Its not as harsh as say superdrol which often is run for 4 weeks tops.

A transdermal test base like transaderm-rs from n2bm is helpful on cycle for lethargy, libidy + some gains.

Your pct looks solid to me. Some may rec DAA (d-aspartic acid) as well as hcgenerate.

Ryan1000

Awards
what would my benefits be from running those in my pct? and i was also considering bumping the first week up to 36 and the third week up to 52 to make it look like this... 36/36/54/54. also would you recommend another week as long as i have no serious sides? i was a little nervous running more than 4 weeks with it being my first cycle

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
stay at 4 weeks first cycle see how you bounce back.

have DAA in your PCT for your balls sake.

Ryan1000

Awards
alright man thanks. one more thing....what do you think of the nolva dosing? is the 4/3/2/1 okay or should i go 3/2/2/1?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
alright man thanks. one more thing....what do you think of the nolva dosing? is the 4/3/2/1 okay or should i go 3/2/2/1?
i hope you arnt talking about novadex xt by gaspari......

if its Tamoxifene aka Nolvadex you would wanna do 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg stacked with a testbooster liek DAA. you have a lot of research to do buddy. start surfing these forums, it is really fun and interesting.

Protege05

Awards
I just finished a 6 week epi cycle.
30/30/40/40/40/40. Used cycle assist throughout. Pct I was advised nolva 40/40/20/20, daa, and I also used pct assist. I used inhibit e starting week five 1 cap am 1 cap pm and week 6 1 cap. The reason I waited to use inhibit e was in case of estro rebound. Everything worked great for my first cycle. Hope this helps.

Ryan1000

Awards
no its not novadex xt...its the real stuff. liquid tamoxifene (nolvadex)...couldnt get my hands on capsule form. 20/20/10/10 it is. thanks for your help. repped

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
so if its 1ml for 20mg is hould be pretty easy to do everyday. thats what mine has aways been.

my first cycle was Epi 20/30/30/40 and did OTC PCT which sucked balls, never do it again. DAA wasnt out then though.

Ryan1000

Awards
yeah i was looking into OTC for a while but decided to go the safer route with the SERM. alright heres what its looking like now

Epi: 36/36/54/54 and possibly a 5th week at 54...depending on how im reacting.

and for the PCT ill run what i posted above, only changing nolva to 20/20/10/10 and ill pick up some DAA.