Cel pct assist

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Some say it's awesome others say its a waste of money/better products for cheap. What do you guys think? I have torem, erase, daa, and I was going to go with pct assist. Is there a better option for the money? Pct assist is around $45 shipped

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I wouldn't use it as the sole liver protection on a methyl cycle. Liver Juice or Liver Longer for that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
torem, erase, daa is fine for pct. No need for pct assist IMO.

BigBlack, i think you have cycle assist and pct assist mixed up....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your going to add something to it i would toss in hcgenerate or phytoserms. topical sustain alpha, etc. A good natural t booster is going to be way more helpful than pct assist.....IMO

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, if you are in fact asking about PCT Assist and not cycle assist, i am a fan. I recently ran 4 weeks of SD 20/30/30/30 with Nolva + DAA + PCT Assist, and my recovery was amazing. I've not run a cycle as harsh as SD, but i have run 2 other PH cycles with Nolva and once with Nolva + DAA. Comparing my recovery on those milder cycles to this harsher cycle and the addition of PCT Assist... i can tell you it does help. I don't know if i will always buy it since adding a bunch of other products to your cycle becomes pricey, but it did in fact speed up my recovery. My cycles in general are simple and cheap though. 2 bottles of whatever PH i'm running, 1 bottle SNS Liver Assist XT, 1 bottle SERM, 1 tub DAA. That's it.