School Me On M1, 4ADD....or should I run 1-DHEA

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I've done Superdrol (loved it), Epi (hated it), Halo (loved it...not as much as Superdrol) and I'm planning a new cycle. I was really leaning towards something non-methylated (Tren maybe......Max-LMG maybe.....) but I like big bulkers....sue me.

I can pick up a couple bottles of M1 4ADD but I just don't know if this is the one I want. To those of you who have run it in the past, what do you think? Would you run it again? Are the gains just too damn wet?

I'm also giving thought to running a 1-DHEA. Figured I'd try AlphaMass but I don't know what to expect.

Trying to go easy on my liver for this cycle...Let me know what you guys think.

Donny

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm running M14 right now....for me it's not that wet and i'm running it at 120mg

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could get on the Andromass BOGO and go 8 weeks at 6 caps per day... or 6 weeks at 9 caps per day. 4-DHEA and 1-DHEA are the actives, btw.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for SD type of gains, then you should stick with SD or maybe Ultradrol (I haven't tried it, so research it). For non-methyl, I don't know if any will compare. probably Trenazone, but I don't know how the gains compare to the others.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD will give you strength and mass gains similar to dbol, with about half the water retention.

90-150mg per day, run for 5-6 weeks.

This one would be perfect to add .25 mg of letro EOD to keep bloat down.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm running M14 right now....for me it's not that wet and i'm running it at 120mg
Have you been dosing at 120mg the whole time or have you stepped up from 90mg start?

You could get on the Andromass BOGO and go 8 weeks at 6 caps per day... or 6 weeks at 9 caps per day. 4-DHEA and 1-DHEA are the actives, btw.
I'm going to wait for V3 before I make a move into the PP lineup. Too expensive for what the results I've read...

If you are looking for SD type of gains, then you should stick with SD or maybe Ultradrol (I haven't tried it, so research it). For non-methyl, I don't know if any will compare. probably Trenazone, but I don't know how the gains compare to the others.
Love SD, just thinking about going with something a little easier on the liver this time around. Plus I like to run a compound for at least 6 weeks. I feel like week three is my best week of SD, then it's over so soon.

M1,4ADD will give you strength and mass gains similar to dbol, with about half the water retention.

90-150mg per day, run for 5-6 weeks.

This one would be perfect to add .25 mg of letro EOD to keep bloat down.
Not worried about a bloat. I'll drop that as soon as PCT starts. But thanks anyway for the advice and the cycle length.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I havnt seen anyone else mention.... and you are saying no methyl/easy on the liver....

You know M14ADD is methylated right????

Sorry if you did, just wanted to fill you in if you werent....

If your wanting less damage trenazone is sounding pretty promising at 1.5 times the dose... grab 2 bottles n do it up.

Personally my next big "to do's" are Ultradrol and MENTdione/Trendione (Mentabolin/trenavar) once they are out...

Ultra is methylated but with TUDCA seems to give no problems to liver values and the other 2 mentioned will both be non methylated prohormones but sound REALLY promising from the beta tester logs...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been running M14 at 120mg the entire time.....also out of all the methyls, M14 has been shown to be the lightest on the liver values.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I havnt seen anyone else mention.... and you are saying no methyl/easy on the liver....

You know M14ADD is methylated right????

Sorry if you did, just wanted to fill you in if you werent....

If your wanting less damage trenazone is sounding pretty promising at 1.5 times the dose... grab 2 bottles n do it up.

Personally my next big "to do's" are Ultradrol and MENTdione/Trendione (Mentabolin/trenavar) once they are out...

Ultra is methylated but with TUDCA seems to give no problems to liver values and the other 2 mentioned will both be non methylated prohormones but sound REALLY promising from the beta tester logs...
Yeah I knew it was methylated, no offense taken bro. Definitely not as harsh as SD from what I've read, though, and I'm not necessarily against methylated. I'm thinking about Ultra too, but I'm just nervous about how new it is. I bought Bola when it was first introduced, and still have the package sitting in my cupboard. I'm worried that too many of these logs are sponsored (like Bola was) and the results might not be as good as what people are claiming.

Trenazone sounds great too, but I don't want to do transdermal because I live with my girlfriend, and I don't want anything rubbing off on her. Can anyone attest to how big of a risk this is? If it absorbs quickly...I might just have to go Trenazone...or maybe an Ultra/tren stack...just thinking (and contradicting myself) outloud...

Can't wait for Trendione and Mentdione, either.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Have you been dosing at 120mg the whole time or have you stepped up from 90mg start?

I'm going to wait for V3 before I make a move into the PP lineup. Too expensive for what the results I've read...

Love SD, just thinking about going with something a little easier on the liver this time around. Plus I like to run a compound for at least 6 weeks. I feel like week three is my best week of SD, then it's over so soon.

Not worried about a bloat. I'll drop that as soon as PCT starts. But thanks anyway for the advice and the cycle length.
I'd say do SuperDrol or ultradrol but ridge into something else so you can run a 6 week cycle. Your gains will be more maintainable aswell

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Yeah I knew it was methylated, no offense taken bro. Definitely not as harsh as SD from what I've read, though, and I'm not necessarily against methylated. I'm thinking about Ultra too, but I'm just nervous about how new it is. I bought Bola when it was first introduced, and still have the package sitting in my cupboard. I'm worried that too many of these logs are sponsored (like Bola was) and the results might not be as good as what people are claiming.

Trenazone sounds great too, but I don't want to do transdermal because I live with my girlfriend, and I don't want anything rubbing off on her. Can anyone attest to how big of a risk this is? If it absorbs quickly...I might just have to go Trenazone...or maybe an Ultra/tren stack...just thinking (and contradicting myself) outloud...

Can't wait for Trendione and Mentdione, either.
if you live and sleep with her then its just the responsible thing to NOT run a TD... unless you dont mind going to bed clothed(over applied areas) and washing up before hanky panky time... IDK about you but I can sweat when I sleep and this gets on the bed, on her, on our clothes she handles and washes... its just not worth it I found from my EX wife the first time i ran 4-ad transdermal... she def started showing some signs of transfer and I had to take extreme measures to ensure it didnt go any further... I wont be doing it again, especially cause of my 4 year old boy....

UD and Tren sound great together... but again if its a consideration be prepared to take extra measures to protect her... women need much less then men to show any effects, they have hardly any androgens in their body as it is.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
if you live and sleep with her then its just the responsible thing to NOT run a TD... unless you dont mind going to bed clothed(over applied areas) and washing up before hanky panky time... IDK about you but I can sweat when I sleep and this gets on the bed, on her, on our clothes she handles and washes... its just not worth it I found from my EX wife the first time i ran 4-ad transdermal... she def started showing some signs of transfer and I had to take extreme measures to ensure it didnt go any further... I wont be doing it again, especially cause of my 4 year old boy....

UD and Tren sound great together... but again if its a consideration be prepared to take extra measures to protect her... women need much less then men to show any effects, they have hardly any androgens in their body as it is.
I can hold off until Trendione...Wives/Girlfriends put up with enough of the negative effects of our cycles. I'd hate to give my gf a taste of Tren by mistake...

Rey - SD is my favorite compound but it shuts me down pretty bad. I've been thinking about running it for 3 weeks at 20mg then going into something like M1,4add or 1-dhea...or just going with something I can run for 6-8 weeks.

How long is a good M1,4add cycle? I keep hearing 4-6, but has anybody used it for up to 8 weeks?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I can hold off until Trendione...Wives/Girlfriends put up with enough of the negative effects of our cycles. I'd hate to give my gf a taste of Tren by mistake...

Rey - SD is my favorite compound but it shuts me down pretty bad. I've been thinking about running it for 3 weeks at 20mg then going into something like M1,4add or 1-dhea...or just going with something I can run for 6-8 weeks.

How long is a good M1,4add cycle? I keep hearing 4-6, but has anybody used it for up to 8 weeks?
Running m14add solo is a waste in my opinion. You mentioned not wanting to do Trenazone because it's transdermal? Well go with X-tren or something. M14add is great with epi from what I've heard, I've never ran it though