Users of Superdrol: Have you kept your gains?

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

These are questions to people who have done Superdrol.

After you finished your cycle and the PCT, have you been able to keep your muscle gains from Superdrol?

If so, what did you do, in order to maintain your gains?

I've been reading a lot about SD for a while now, but when I had a look at androcycle.com (which seems to be a bias site toward non-hormonals), it was saying that the gains from Superdrol are of low-quality. Low quality meaning, a lot of it is intra-cellular muscle volumization or sarcoplasmic and is lost after the cycle is finished.

Any clarification on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting mine in a few weeks so I'll tell ya in a few months ;-)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lost like 5 of em, bridge it into d plex

W

woodbear

Awards
there is reason most bb`rs cylce on and off most of the years, never going off for a long time.

Know alot of ex users, and most have shrunk alot, looking more normal now. But if you train, and eat well, it might take about a year.
Gaining 15lbs on a cycle, then having 10lbs after pct...is not saying you kept 10lbs, you must then stay natural for months, perhaps a year to really gauge the net gains. Some train and eat like ****, and after a year looks like they did pre cycle, while some kept most or even gain more, as it might have been the same amount of muscle they would have gained in a year natural, if they never cycled...they just took a shortcut .

Although instead of gaining 1-2lbs a months every month, they gain all in a short time, and the rest of the year will be a boring battle to exchange the roid gains for stable muscle.... hence, little or no progress. And thats what turn most on cycling again, because after your first cycle... gaining natural will become a real boring slow process...

I gained 6-7lbs on havoc.... kept 5lbs, and have trained natural for a few months, and gained back to the 7 lbs initial gain, so I lost a bit, l, then regained slow the little I did lose. Staying natural for a while now...having progress, but gruellingly slow though..

although, I have som sd in my cabinet, but I got a little gyno from the epi/havoc (or most likely, the nolvadex serm pct, not the epi itself, so I`m not to keen on getting more gyno from SD. So I might never touch a AS again... but god lord it is tempting considering how much stuck. I never felt lethargic or got a low libido on epi, so I wonder if I would have been better off with a milder pct.. nolvadex rebound seems to really hit my nipples...

Bottom line, gain a little, keep alot, gain alot, you tend to lose more it seems.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as it might have been the same amount of muscle they would have gained in a year natural, if they never cycled...they just took a shortcut . <--- disagree

Although instead of gaining 1-2lbs a months every month, they gain all in a short time, and the rest of the year will be a boring battle to exchange the roid gains for stable muscle.... hence, little or no progress.<----disagree again
A
nd thats what turn most on cycling again, because after your first cycle... gaining natural will become a real boring slow process...<---agree.
you get gyno from using steroids from not knowing really what you are doing.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
lost like 5 of em, bridge it into d plex
yeah, bridging (to epi) for 3 weeks seemed to work for me. Halfway through PCT i was lifting the same weight as I was at the end of SD on cycle, minus 1-3 reps. The explosiveness on SD just seemed irreplaceable.

W

woodbear

Awards
you get gyno from using steroids from not knowing really what you are doing.

probably.. I just went with the popular broscience and did the nolvadex 20/20/10/10 pct route for epi/havoc , and that might not have been the right thing for me.
Should have had a proper AI aswell
But atleast I kept most of my gains, balls and libido... so even with the slight post pct problem, not too bad. It got me up to a new level in size.even if it was a small step. lbs wise.

I did not get new gyno, always had some glands under my nipples. .. they just started to hurt and produce a bit clear fluid again after pct, and bloodwork showed high estradiol... but it`s more or less gone now, and they did not grow much bigger it seems... and now, they are nothing that needs surgery, not very visible.

I`m guessing if I`m ever to try a cycle again, the SD I have is very tempting, I probably must get some more stuff to keep the gyno in check. But thats something for another thread.

anyway, back to subject....

A

Alphaanimal

Awards
Hey does anyone know where to get superdrol I want to try it is it better than anadrol or dbol

B

boskers22

Awards
gained around 17-18 pounds in 30 days, only lost 2-3 pounds so far 2 weeks into pct

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
on a bulk, gained 15-20lbs and lost 2-4lbs the most but i also ran it last march i believe on a carb deficit which was pointless gained 10lbs, lost 8lbs

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
gained 13lbs on cycle, lost 2 pounds in pct, gained back 4 still in pct

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a bulk, gained 15-20lbs and lost 2-4lbs the most but i also ran it last march i believe on a carb deficit which was pointless gained 10lbs, lost 8lbs
you gained 15-20???
was it 15 or 20?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i've ran many cycles of sd, most gains were between those numbers
5'9 170 and youve run "many" cycles of sd?

something tells me you did it wrong

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
5'9 170 and youve run "many" cycles of sd?

something tells me you did it wrong
lol just got back in the gym last fall after a year off due to tendonitis so lost a crap load of weight during that time. my last cycle was the carb deficit in spring and like i said, waste of a cycle. no point considering its a carb hungry ph

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol just got back in the gym last fall after a year off due to tendonitis so lost a crap load of weight during that time. my last cycle was the carb deficit in spring and like i said, waste of a cycle. no point considering its a carb hungry ph
a year off for tendonitis? unheard of.....

superdrol will work in a carb defecit..... its one of the worlds most powerful oral steroids.... you can take superdrol on a 100% ketogenic diet and still gain weight....

you just dont know what youre doing

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
a year off for tendonitis? unheard of.....

superdrol will work in a carb defecit..... its one of the worlds most powerful oral steroids.... you can take superdrol on a 100% ketogenic diet and still gain weight....

you just dont know what youre doing
yup and hurt like a bitch. ur right, i didnt and my diet wasnt on target. but im off ph's for awhile cuz shoulders started hurting during summer and again a couple weeks ago so keepin it light weight

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Lolololol, but in total that's around how much you've gained?
lol ya brah, didnt u read the labels? explosive beastly gains. lemme add real quick, i think i've done 4 or 5 solo runs so it could probably add up to that. SD is the beez kneez, never had to go passed 20mg cuz it adds lbs like crazy but i think thats why my joints are dry. i never used wet compounds

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yup and hurt like a bitch. ur right, i didnt and my diet wasnt on target. but im off ph's for awhile cuz shoulders started hurting during summer and again a couple weeks ago so keepin it light weight
you have no idea what youre doing...

"keepin it light weight" isnt how you lift

if your shoulder hurts, chances are you are benching like a focktard, or you may have injured yourself somehow

TBH i think you are just soft-as-charmin... stay away from steroids and learn a little bit

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards

if your shoulder hurts, chances are you are benching like a focktard, or you may have injured yourself somehow

TBH i think you are just soft-as-charmin... stay away from steroids and learn a little bit
Lmfao

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

lol that's swollen keepin it real

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

lol @ this and your sig

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards

You ripped him a new one.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice swollen lol

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I've run a few SD pulses and I've kept my gains.

However, I have about 9 months off between pulses and I lift the same while off or on. Most of the guys that I know who gain big and lose big aren't all the large to start with and have piss poor form.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've ran SD twice and kept my gains. Coming off a cycle u really have to eat to maintain the weight you've gained. Also, I don't try and train like I did when I was ON cuz that would definitely b overtraining.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lol ya brah, didnt u read the labels? explosive beastly gains. lemme add real quick, i think i've done 4 or 5 solo runs so it could probably add up to that. SD is the beez kneez, never had to go passed 20mg cuz it adds lbs like crazy but i think thats why my joints are dry. i never used wet compounds
You're a good example of why oral only cycles are usually for the undereducated and ill-prepared "bodybuilder"... And I use the term bodybuilder generously in this case. If I was 5'4" I would hope to be at least 190ish after that many cycles of ANYTHING hormonal. SD is not the bees knees, it's honestly poison for most people, because no gains can honestly be kept after only 3 weeks. You're gonna lose most of it without test or another hormone ran for a long period of time. You don't really see anyone running anadrol only cycles now do you? There is a reason for this.

F

Flabby

Awards
In response to the OP... I'm fairly certain that androcycle.com is a front website for LG Science brand supplements, who market their M1D as a legal alternative to gray market orals. So take what they say with a grain of salt.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In response to the OP... I'm fairly certain that androcycle.com is a front website for LG Science brand supplements, who market their M1D as a legal alternative to gray market orals. So take what they say with a grain of salt.
Yea... I don't think the LG guys are hiding that androcycle.com is a LG website. I used to rep for LG, they are good people, but yes, there is an incredibly strong agenda behind that site. And no, 5a reduced DHEA isn't going to get you huge.

As far as quality information goes, it is spread throughout the boards mostly found by wading through pages and pages of broscience and general bullsh*t. You will get the best information from experienced users, chemists, and pharmacists. Most of the time you can learn a lot by reading the "stickies" on the forums. Otherwise it's usually slanted info at best and complete horsepucky at worst. People are going to buy into what they want to buy into, but a simple few facts are this: 1. Muscle can not be put on quickly, even with the use of steroids. It can be achieved quicker with steroids, but it takes at least 2, and probably closer to 4 months of hormonal manipulation to put on any decent amount of maintainable mass. The rest is glycogen/water. 2. You will not grow without a surplus of calories. Calories in must be larger than calories going out to grow, and vice versa for losing weight. Steroids or not, if you burn more calories than you eat, you are not gonna grow. 3. Very few oral steroids can be ran for a long enough period by themselves to get serious gains, and I know this from experience. The only cycles that I have considered worthwhile in the long run out of quite a few PH/DS runs, were all 8 weeks. One was Hdrol/ProDien, the other was Hdrol/OristanA . The first a bulk, the second a cut. The rest I could have done without, and probably should have. Hindsight is 20/20, so like me many of us have ran a bunch of DS/PH junk before we got the balls to inject, and quickly realized we had been f*cking ourselves over for years. I would be probably 230-240 lbs had I ran 4 cycles of injectable gear rather than 4 cycles of legal PH/DS... and my organs would probably be a lot better off. I am in the middle of my third week of Sustanon 300 with a Tbol (40mg ed) kicker and I have never been so strong, felt so good, had a libido like this, or made such amazing esthetic changes to my body before. 8 weeks of Hdrol and ProDienalone (Xtreme Tren) has nothing on my cycle already... and I have 11 1/2 weeks left. Ironically, Steroids are in the long run much cheaper than ProHormones and DS these days, and probably just as easy to get ahold of. Take it with a grain of salt, but if you listen to me, I promise that you will come back to thank me in the future. You're welcome in advance. /rant

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
on my last 2 SD cycles... gained about 15lbs eating relatively clean, kept about 12 in PCT... kept roughly same weight through the "off" period, and during my cut, lost most of it. I'd say that I lost about 50% fat, and 50% SD gains during the cut. I just did a pulse w/ SD and gained about 8lbs on a 7wk pulse after PCT. I definitely agree that the longer you run something, the more stable your gains will be. Aslo, running a DS is damn expensive w/ all the ancilliaries you need to take. PCT is the same as a pinned cycle, but support supps are pricey!!

Properly done, I'd say that you could keep about 50% of your gains.

However, I kept most of the strength I got while on. which is a good thing.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Yea... I don't think the LG guys are hiding that androcycle.com is a LG website. I used to rep for LG, they are good people, but yes, there is an incredibly strong agenda behind that site. And no, 5a reduced DHEA isn't going to get you huge.

As far as quality information goes, it is spread throughout the boards mostly found by wading through pages and pages of broscience and general bullsh*t. You will get the best information from experienced users, chemists, and pharmacists. Most of the time you can learn a lot by reading the "stickies" on the forums. Otherwise it's usually slanted info at best and complete horsepucky at worst. People are going to buy into what they want to buy into, but a simple few facts are this: 1. Muscle can not be put on quickly, even with the use of steroids. It can be achieved quicker with steroids, but it takes at least 2, and probably closer to 4 months of hormonal manipulation to put on any decent amount of maintainable mass. The rest is glycogen/water. 2. You will not grow without a surplus of calories. Calories in must be larger than calories going out to grow, and vice versa for losing weight. Steroids or not, if you burn more calories than you eat, you are not gonna grow. 3. Very few oral steroids can be ran for a long enough period by themselves to get serious gains, and I know this from experience. The only cycles that I have considered worthwhile in the long run out of quite a few PH/DS runs, were all 8 weeks. One was Hdrol/ProDien, the other was Hdrol/OristanA . The first a bulk, the second a cut. The rest I could have done without, and probably should have. Hindsight is 20/20, so like me many of us have ran a bunch of DS/PH junk before we got the balls to inject, and quickly realized we had been f*cking ourselves over for years. I would be probably 230-240 lbs had I ran 4 cycles of injectable gear rather than 4 cycles of legal PH/DS... and my organs would probably be a lot better off. I am in the middle of my third week of Sustanon 300 with a Tbol (40mg ed) kicker and I have never been so strong, felt so good, had a libido like this, or made such amazing esthetic changes to my body before. 8 weeks of Hdrol and ProDienalone (Xtreme Tren) has nothing on my cycle already... and I have 11 1/2 weeks left. Ironically, Steroids are in the long run much cheaper than ProHormones and DS these days, and probably just as easy to get ahold of. Take it with a grain of salt, but if you listen to me, I promise that you will come back to thank me in the future. You're welcome in advance. /rant
Just had to say - very well put bro... almost wish your rant could become a sticky. You pretty much hit the ball out of the park with your direct, no B.S. analysis. Anyone considering any type of PH run should read this first.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

Sadly, I am coming to believe the above is true from my experience, observations and monitoring my cycles.

About the “glycogen/water” I have observed this and I even purchased an electric Body-Fat/Muscle-Mass Scale to monitor what was going on.
It would be quite frustrating to put on 10 to 15 lbs during a cycle and end up after the first 2 weeks of PCT around the same weight. I would think what the crap I am doing wrong.

Using the electric Body-Fat/Muscle-Mass Scale my last pulse(30mg SD EOD) I observed that during the first 2 weeks I put on 11 pounds!!! (I did not look any fatter, I looked pumped!!!)
Of this it stated: 5 lbs increase in BF, 4 lbs increase in water, 2 lbs increase in muscle mass.

I totally believe this was all the “rapid uptake of water and glycogen into your muscles” confusing the crap out of the electric Body-Fat/Muscle-Mass Scale.

But I can say after all was completed my body physique would improve quite dramatically. Then again I was not in as great of shape as many of the board members are in when I started.

Since I have a stock on hand of SD and other PH/DS I have been considering a very low dosage combination and extending a pulse cycle out to 10 to 12 weeks.
I am only considering this experimentation because I already purchased the SD and other PH/DS.

All in all, I can also say the SD has helped quite a bit. Just not the pipe dreams that I had reading about it.

The bottom line is I am coming to the realization what board member “GMG760” is posting is sadly true.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Middleageguy your totally right I experienced the same thing with SD. When I would gain 20 pounds and after my pct I realized I only gained about 8 pounds of muscle mass. Everything else is just glycogen/water. What I am also going to do is run a low dose of SD(10 mg) a day for 8 weeks.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Middleageguy your totally right I experienced the same thing with SD. When I would gain 20 pounds and after my pct I realized I only gained about 8 pounds of muscle mass. Everything else is just glycogen/water. What I am also going to do is run a low dose of SD(10 mg) a day for 8 weeks.
Uhhhh sd is dry, unlike dbol. I don't see how you could get 12 pounds of water and only 8 of real mass. My last sd cycle I gained 13 pounds and gained a bit more in pct, did not lose an ounce. I don't bloated or fat either. It's been a while since that cycle and I still have all the mass.

If you are smart when cycling you should lose 5 pounds in pct at the MAXIMUM. This is my opinion though. You can take it like a grain of sand

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I should've phrased that differently. No I didn't bloat but a lot of the gains were just glycogen and intracellular water retention. That is what gives u that very full look to your muscles. I do proper pct protocol so I don't lose my gains but of course your going to lose that intracellular water in the muscle.

B

boskers22

Awards
gained around 17-18 pounds in 30 days, only lost 2-3 pounds so far 2 weeks into pct
figured ide update this. managed to keep 12 pounds of the 17-18 i put on(eating less then on cycle and still easily holding the weight). def the best oral i've ran. libido was low up to 3 weeks on pct though wish i added daa, will so in the future.

G

GetBent

Awards
Even if it is glycogen and water, the glycogen is the fuel reserve for the body. Your brain needs glucose and gets it from fat and glycogen when in a starved state and the brain has priority. If the brain needs glucose and there is no intake (6-8 hrs) it will get it from the glycogen in your liver(small reserve), then adipose tissue (fat)and finally muscle tissue. In my head which could be wrong but it is a theory I have. If you can keep your glycogen store up the less likely your body will break down muscle tissue to give glucose to the brain. So even if the glycogen isn't muscle tissue, its a great reserve to have and if you continue to eat and train hard the glycogen should be supportive.

My question would be if you had M1T in one hand and SD in another which one would you choose?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That is a good point GetBent that glycogen is needed. I should've been more clear in my post. When I ran SD at that time I was also rebounding from a competition so I was very bloated from the great increase in carbs. It was hard to assess the amount of muscle I had put on because the bloat was so bad. And also rebounding is unpredictable so I could not give that cycle a fair analysis.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have not had the opportunity to try M1T. If you've tried it, what was your experience from it GetBent?

G

GetBent

Awards
I stopped after ten days because my school work was getting in the way of GYM time. I am 37 by the way and in PA school. However at that ten day mark I was noticing the effects big time. I was shoveling in food and still cutting and just starting to bulk. The first 5 days were rough but as my body got used it I was fine. I have three weeks off of school in Dec so I am going to pick it back up then when I can live in the GYM and not be hurting my school work because I am pinging at my computer. Trying to learn EKG and cardiology when you are recovering from the gym or just want to go to the gym is tough Ill let you know how it goes!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Most def i'd appreciate it bro. I doubt I'll b able to get my hands on it though. The next best thing would b trying Alpha One. I love running SD at a low dose only 10 mg versus 30 mg. I respond to SD very well anyway and when I use a high dose the back pumps and lethargy just make me feel like crap. How did u like M1T compared to SD?

G

GetBent

Awards
Never tried SD thats why I asked, instead of getting my supps from the UK if I can get something just as good here I would. I like
Anabolic Pharmaceutticals and Stealth Labz but my favorite is prohormes biz. Put a dot between the words!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well u can find several Superdrol clones so your in luck. Mastavol was my favorite though out of all the SD products, too bad its super hard to find anymore not to mention like $100 when I did find it.