Users of Superdrol: Have you kept your gains?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1749
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    79.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Middleageguy your totally right I experienced the same thing with SD. When I would gain 20 pounds and after my pct I realized I only gained about 8 pounds of muscle mass. Everything else is just glycogen/water. What I am also going to do is run a low dose of SD(10 mg) a day for 8 weeks.
    Uhhhh sd is dry, unlike dbol. I don't see how you could get 12 pounds of water and only 8 of real mass. My last sd cycle I gained 13 pounds and gained a bit more in pct, did not lose an ounce. I don't bloated or fat either. It's been a while since that cycle and I still have all the mass.

    If you are smart when cycling you should lose 5 pounds in pct at the MAXIMUM. This is my opinion though. You can take it like a grain of sand
    Getting back into the swing of things

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I should've phrased that differently. No I didn't bloat but a lot of the gains were just glycogen and intracellular water retention. That is what gives u that very full look to your muscles. I do proper pct protocol so I don't lose my gains but of course your going to lose that intracellular water in the muscle.
  3. New Member
    boskers22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    25.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by boskers22 View Post
    gained around 17-18 pounds in 30 days, only lost 2-3 pounds so far 2 weeks into pct
    figured ide update this. managed to keep 12 pounds of the 17-18 i put on(eating less then on cycle and still easily holding the weight). def the best oral i've ran. libido was low up to 3 weeks on pct though wish i added daa, will so in the future.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    GetBent's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    97.41%

    Even if it is glycogen and water, the glycogen is the fuel reserve for the body. Your brain needs glucose and gets it from fat and glycogen when in a starved state and the brain has priority. If the brain needs glucose and there is no intake (6-8 hrs) it will get it from the glycogen in your liver(small reserve), then adipose tissue (fat)and finally muscle tissue. In my head which could be wrong but it is a theory I have. If you can keep your glycogen store up the less likely your body will break down muscle tissue to give glucose to the brain. So even if the glycogen isn't muscle tissue, its a great reserve to have and if you continue to eat and train hard the glycogen should be supportive.

    My question would be if you had M1T in one hand and SD in another which one would you choose?
  5. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    That is a good point GetBent that glycogen is needed. I should've been more clear in my post. When I ran SD at that time I was also rebounding from a competition so I was very bloated from the great increase in carbs. It was hard to assess the amount of muscle I had put on because the bloat was so bad. And also rebounding is unpredictable so I could not give that cycle a fair analysis.
  6. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have not had the opportunity to try M1T. If you've tried it, what was your experience from it GetBent?
  7. New Member
    GetBent's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    97.41%

    I stopped after ten days because my school work was getting in the way of GYM time. I am 37 by the way and in PA school. However at that ten day mark I was noticing the effects big time. I was shoveling in food and still cutting and just starting to bulk. The first 5 days were rough but as my body got used it I was fine. I have three weeks off of school in Dec so I am going to pick it back up then when I can live in the GYM and not be hurting my school work because I am pinging at my computer. Trying to learn EKG and cardiology when you are recovering from the gym or just want to go to the gym is tough Ill let you know how it goes!
  8. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Most def i'd appreciate it bro. I doubt I'll b able to get my hands on it though. The next best thing would b trying Alpha One. I love running SD at a low dose only 10 mg versus 30 mg. I respond to SD very well anyway and when I use a high dose the back pumps and lethargy just make me feel like crap. How did u like M1T compared to SD?
  9. New Member
    GetBent's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    97.41%

    Never tried SD thats why I asked, instead of getting my supps from the UK if I can get something just as good here I would. I like
    Anabolic Pharmaceutticals and Stealth Labz but my favorite is prohormes biz. Put a dot between the words!
  10. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well u can find several Superdrol clones so your in luck. Mastavol was my favorite though out of all the SD products, too bad its super hard to find anymore not to mention like $100 when I did find it.
  11. New Member
    middleageguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    14169
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

    Did not put on 25lbs like everyone wants, really had more of a transformation, say a physique recompositioning: Link to progress---:> 3 SuperDrol Pulses Later : Compare Feb 2011 - Feb 2012
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  12. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3069
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    i've ran many cycles of sd, most gains were between those numbers
    So, you are up 50-80lbs then since you started?
  13. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,566
    Rep Power
    3941764
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    93.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ran a 4 week cycle of sd (transform) 20/20/30/30. Up 25 pounds. A week into pct and have only dropped 1 pound. I'm eating like I did on cycle. Training wise instead of wrecking my muscles I'm just stimulating them with less weight but higher reps. Went to a 4-3 split and upping my protein a lil more. Deloading :-) don't go to failure. Your body can't recover like it did on the goodies so don't overtrain. Work back intensity after 2 weeks
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19619
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ran a 4 week cycle of sd (transform) 20/20/30/30. Up 25 pounds. A week into pct and have only dropped 1 pound. I'm eating like I did on cycle. Training wise instead of wrecking my muscles I'm just stimulating them with less weight but higher reps. Went to a 4-3 split and upping my protein a lil more. Deloading :-) don't go to failure. Your body can't recover like it did on the goodies so don't overtrain. Work back intensity after 2 weeks
    deff a good idea to deload first two weeks I agree youll lose more if you go too hard with super low androgen levels
  15. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,566
    Rep Power
    3941764
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    93.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    That and you want to keep that cortisol away
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    74.56%

    Gains and anabolics ...

    I was in the gyms back in the day when guys did nothing but inject and didn't do a PCT at all. I stayed "natural" until I was 48 years old - I just didn't want to get involved in what they were going through - because it didn't look fun.

    When you say "keep the gains" ... it's important to decide what kind of time frame you're talking about.

    Keep the gains until the next cycle starts? Totally doable and THAT is how most guys do it - by continuously cycling on and off AAS because - if they don't, their body reverts to it's natural form ... but they're still going to be carrying the baggage of all those "hits" to their HPTA from the steroid cycles though.

    And this is why I don't hit any compound hard enough to shut me down. Due to my job - I travel a lot and occasionally I might find myself stranded in a hell hole for 30 days with no gym in sight. I'll do cardio - lose a ton of muscle - come back to Mrs. Honda looking like a ripped Lance Armstrong and I get back into the gym and rebuild all that ****.

    Once you get on the AAS roller-coaster - well, you need to figure out how long you're going to be on it before you jump off - and you need a plan for jumping off.

    By the way - I would say that most of the guys that did AAS back in the 70's that I knew ... they still look pretty good and are off the gear. They are NOT however, the monsters they used to be. That's okay though. At least they were smart enough to figure out how to jump off the roller coaster.
  17. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    Gains and anabolics ...

    I was in the gyms back in the day when guys did nothing but inject and didn't do a PCT at all. I stayed "natural" until I was 48 years old - I just didn't want to get involved in what they were going through - because it didn't look fun.

    When you say "keep the gains" ... it's important to decide what kind of time frame you're talking about.

    Keep the gains until the next cycle starts? Totally doable and THAT is how most guys do it - by continuously cycling on and off AAS because - if they don't, their body reverts to it's natural form ... but they're still going to be carrying the baggage of all those "hits" to their HPTA from the steroid cycles though.

    And this is why I don't hit any compound hard enough to shut me down. Due to my job - I travel a lot and occasionally I might find myself stranded in a hell hole for 30 days with no gym in sight. I'll do cardio - lose a ton of muscle - come back to Mrs. Honda looking like a ripped Lance Armstrong and I get back into the gym and rebuild all that ****.

    Once you get on the AAS roller-coaster - well, you need to figure out how long you're going to be on it before you jump off - and you need a plan for jumping off.

    By the way - I would say that most of the guys that did AAS back in the 70's that I knew ... they still look pretty good and are off the gear. They are NOT however, the monsters they used to be. That's okay though. At least they were smart enough to figure out how to jump off the roller coaster.
    U make a good point. Its important not to completely shut yourself down in order to help keep gains. This means hard and long cycles r out of the question, shorter more mild cycles would prove to b better. Just think about it, doing only 2 8-10 week cycles a year and putting on 15-20 pounds is amazing, especially lean gains which is achieveable.
  18. New Member
    middleageguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    14169
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

    PCT is not the time to push your body to do *anything* besides recover.


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ran a 4 week cycle of sd (transform) 20/20/30/30. Up 25 pounds. A week into pct and have only dropped 1 pound. I'm eating like I did on cycle. Training wise instead of wrecking my muscles I'm just stimulating them with less weight but higher reps. Went to a 4-3 split and upping my protein a lil more. Deloading :-) don't go to failure. Your body can't recover like it did on the goodies so don't overtrain. Work back intensity after 2 weeks
    Link --:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

    The below is an excerpt from ManBeast's above thread "PCT: What, Why, and How!".
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post

    Finally we get to training and eating during PCT. This is where a lot of people mess up. They've just finished up a bulker and want to immediately get rid of the extra bits of fat they've accumulated, so they drastically cut calories and start doing stupid-crazy amounts of cardio, and then wonder where their gains have gone by the time they finish PCT.


    If you haven't been able to surmise by now, PCT is not the time to push your body to do *anything* besides recover. Calories should be no lower than maintenance, cardio should be very mild (and for health only, not fat destruction), and weight training should be mild. When it comes to these aspects, it really is that simple.

    ManBeast
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  19. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would disagree. I do longer cycles 12-20 weeks and my body adjusts to the new weight gain so in pct i can in theory hold the weight. When ur equilibrium is 185 lbs and u gain 20lbs and go up to 205 in 3-4 weeks asking your body to hold that is very difficult which is why we see the "superdrol ten" where people lose weight as fast as they put it on. You are going to be just as shutdown from a month of SD as 12 weeks of test, after a certain point u are mostly shutdown so if you are gonna shutdown in 3 weeks you might as well ride it out and get as much as u can out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    U make a good point. Its important not to completely shut yourself down in order to help keep gains. This means hard and long cycles r out of the question, shorter more mild cycles would prove to b better. Just think about it, doing only 2 8-10 week cycles a year and putting on 15-20 pounds is amazing, especially lean gains which is achieveable.
  20. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    I would disagree. I do longer cycles 12-20 weeks and my body adjusts to the new weight gain so in pct i can in theory hold the weight. When ur equilibrium is 185 lbs and u gain 20lbs and go up to 205 in 3-4 weeks asking your body to hold that is very difficult which is why we see the "superdrol ten" where people lose weight as fast as they put it on. You are going to be just as shutdown from a month of SD as 12 weeks of test, after a certain point u are mostly shutdown so if you are gonna shutdown in 3 weeks you might as well ride it out and get as much as u can out of it.
    I agree. That is why I said milder though, an SD cycle IMO i consider that a blast. I'm talking about slower gradual gains, seeing I don't use high doses a 10 pound gain in 8 weeks is probly keepable. Lol I think we're getting at the same point.
  21. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48652
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    mild gains are mild gains, 5 lbs in 4 weeks, 10 lbs in 8 weeks, 20 lbs in 16, all are at about the same rate.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  22. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    mild gains are mild gains, 5 lbs in 4 weeks, 10 lbs in 8 weeks, 20 lbs in 16, all are at about the same rate.
    Yes exactly. I wouldn't wanna stay on for 4 months though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SUPERDROL users: Give me your thoughts!
    By Cantell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:09 PM
  4. Superdrol Users! Body composition after week 1 and 2?
    By IntensePump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 10:13 PM
  5. To all Superdrol users ?
    By robsond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 05:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in