What to expect from research chems?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
So I ordered some torem last week (for my first cycle) not really knowing what to expect. The price was right at $27 I said hey I'll order 2 30ml bottles so I have some extra. The shipping was fast it came 3 days later (then I got an email that its on Halloween special for $17 >=[ figures) To my surprise the liquid is white, (I was expecting clear for some reason) the bottles did not have any type of seal on them just twist on caps. There was nothing for you to accurately measure the amount (other than an eye dropper attached to the cap) does this sound legit or did I get some shotty shiit?! For some reason I'm kinda leery about putting this stuff in my body. I can post a pic or video if this helps with opinions...what do you guys think?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My liquid torem was white as well. But it was like 60 a bottle and came with a syringe for measurement.

I recovered fine off SD with it. It depends on the company you use. Pm me the company name if you want

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
your fine, serms are cheap to produce and come in all shapes and sizes. if they wanted to scam you, they would just take your money and not send u anything.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I have a small seringe to measure with just wanted to make sure though

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a small seringe to measure with just wanted to make sure though
Sounds fine, mine always comes milky white.

Pretty common recommendation is to get an oral syringe from a local drug store to accurately measure with.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything sounds good to go.