Is it legal to travel with a PH?

kdirt

Awards
Im going to be starting my PH of CEL Hdrol soon and have a trip planned to Canada. Is it legal to travel with the HDrol on an airplane?

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
depends if its banned in canada. i know they have different laws as far as supplements go.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would not take them into a different country under any circumstances.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Customs is crazy and anyone that has traveled out of the country knows that coming back is hell. Canada has some weird views on many things. Do your homework on this one. Good question though! I'm pretty sure that they are illegal.

dannyn2007

Awards
I went to Canada 3-4 years ago and brought a bottles of epi. They never checked. Also brought a 2lbs tub of protein and my vitamins that same trip. If u are worried, stash them into a different bottle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as they are in an unassuming bottle you will be fine.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
what about in state is it illegal?
I have flown between states before with LEGAL ph's and it has never been an issue. I wouldn't put them in your carry on baggage though. Put them in your checked baggage.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
it's best u check the banned substances list of canada... if it's not there on the list, then take a copy of the list when u travel.. so if worst comes to worst, u have an argument to present.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually put whatever im taking in a 7-day pill organizer to look less conspicuous, they are OTC supplements after all.

If i was flying to another country i would not take them, customs is pretty ****ty.