• Established
Like the Title says.

What Web site has Clomid in stock now?

Thanks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
If you can wait another week, I should have it back in by then.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if you need something now just get customs nolvadex. it works better anyway. Less sides

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Definitely get nolva instead, unless you have your own reasons for using clomid.

Technics

Technics

Awards
wow i just compared customnutritions prices with AncillaryGuys and LionNutrition... more bang for the buck!

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
i was reading some posts (citing research) on Cutting Edge Muscle which seemed to indicate that Clomid was much more effective at restoring HPTA axis and thus better for recovery.

I am currently doing Nolva, & Metacort (a 6-oxo/7-keto dhea transdermal). I just finished a 14 week cycle with a lot of different things used for the first time. I made good gains for an old man... HCG throughout so I hope to have a relatively easy recovery. But I have never done such a long cycle, and I used so many things for the first time I'm unsure of how my body will respond now. So I thought I would throw some clomid in there.

I have used clomid before without any adverse effects. I switched to Nolva because I read clomid was worse on your lipid profile and eyesight. But I would rather have my testicles working, I think.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Oh, Also I had a bottle of MR IGF-1 L3 which I used in the last 2 weeks of cycle and am using the rest during PCT. Another "first" for me.

upINtheLBC

Awards
Oh, Also I had a bottle of MR IGF-1 L3 which I used in the last 2 weeks of cycle and am using the rest during PCT. Another "first" for me.
Did you like the igf????? or were there to many things in you to tell what was working????

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
I have used clomid before without any adverse effects. I switched to Nolva because I read clomid was worse on your lipid profile and eyesight. But I would rather have my testicles working, I think.
I don't know why but clomid makes me feel like a muscle bound PMS'ing woman :eek:. I actually prefer to run both nolv and clomid together PCT since I've also read clomid rebounds natural test more effectively and keeping the nolv in there seams to get rid of some of clomids sides for me.
I agree it's always good to err on the side of cation as I've also heard of clomid as reportedly have possible negative implications on eye sight but with how many use it with no significant negative effects reported, I feel it to be relatively safe if used correctly.

Last edited: