M-Dien dosage?

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Hey, did some reasearch trying to find correct M-Dien doasge and founds a wide range of people using anywhere from 5-20 mgs a day. What are you guys using. I should metion I am stacking with a 1-T/4-AD trans, and this will also be after a 2 week cycle of M1-T. I am currently bulking, if that needs to be taken into consideration. Thanks in advance as always!

BT

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Not quite sure what to make of this reply, but if anyone can do better than posting a gay little icon that would be most appreciated.

BT

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL. lets start off with your stats.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not quite sure what to make of this reply, but if anyone can do better than posting a gay little icon that would be most appreciated.

BT
Here let me explain this for you:
Hey, did some reasearch trying to find correct M-Dien doasge and founds a wide range of people using anywhere from 5-20 mgs a day.
You said: "did some research" and you "founds a wide range" of people using "anywhere from 5-20 mg" a day.

So you found that people are using 5-20mgs a day...excellent!!

Then you go on to ask:
What are you guys using.
Well now didn't you just tell us what we are using. I mean you did your research like you said and you found that we were using 5-20mgs a day.

Here let me repeat back to you that what you said:
founds a wide range of people using anywhere from 5-20 mgs a day.
BTW...don't you EVER call that icon gay again

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Here let me explain this for you:You said: "did some research" and you "founds a wide range" of people using "anywhere from 5-20 mg" a day.

So you found that people are using 5-20mgs a day...excellent!!

Then you go on to ask:Well now didn't you just tell us what we are using. I mean you did your research like you said and you found that we were using 5-20mgs a day.

Here let me repeat back to you that what you said:

BTW...don't you EVER call that icon gay again
:rofl: :icon_lol:

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Ok so 5-20 is a pretty wide range <insert gay icon of your choice here>, so how should I refrase my original question to ak someone what they think is a closer to optimal dose....5 mg or 20mg? Anyone else has anything helpful to add.

BT

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Sorry I missed the stat reply.

6 feet
12% BF

cobra1414

Awards
i'd start at 10 and see what happens

Me personally I went 15mg/4 weeks and I only weigh 165lbs.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK...now that you have some others telling you how much to take, please consider this.

You said you did your research trying to find the "correct dose", and then you came to find a wide range of doses from 5 to 20mgs. This would suggest that there is no correct dose...as if there was wouldn't all the bro's here be taking that same correct dose.

Here is what I would suggest that you consider when searching for the correct or optimum dose for you (BTW this should apply to any and all substances); begin at what is considered the starting effective dose. In the case of M-D it has been comsidered by some that~5-6mgs is about the starting point to possibly see any benefit or effect. So start at this point. If you see no results after a week to 10 days bump it up to 8-9mgs, procede another week to 10 days and bump accordingly. This I a way to find the optimum dose for YOU. What others are taking is not what you want to take. you want to take the minimal amount to produce the most benefit.

Now personally I did my first cycle and started at 5mgs (this was back when M-D was supposed to be the ****) and proceeded up to 10mgs over a 6 week period. For me I saw very little until I crossed the 8mg point and noticed some increase at 10mgs. It could be a factor of a couple things; the dose progressed to the benefit point as I increased it, or the product improved/increased its benefits over a period of time (it is a slow androgen).

The next cycle I started at 12mgs for a week to 10 days and bumped it to 16 for the remained of my 6 weeks cycle. For me at least 12 mgs is needed for me to see the desire results I am looking for. But still, did I find the correct dose? NO. Did I find the optimum dose? Maybe. I was dieting and in a caloric deficit...very seriosu considerations to keep in mind.

I hope you are with me on this. Sorry for being a pain in your ass. I just get sooo tired of gusy coming right out and telling people what you should take or what they took. That is not what good advise is all about. I believe the summury of my suggestions is good advice...suggesting that you find what is best for you, and encouraging and supporting you in the process of doing so for yourself.

Be well.

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Agreed, and I am totally with you. The reason for my questioning was that I was planning a 6 week cycle of M1-T. Some M-Dien fell into my lap and I decided to just run it for 2 weeks while dropping M1-T. So long story short, and I know it shouldn't matter because everyone responds differently, but I didn't want to wast 2 weeks on this product by dosing to low. SO I threw it out there to see if it was one of those things that most people take WAY more than the recommened (which they do), or not. Basically just came down to me not wanting top waste my money. Your approach is probably more sensible in the long run, but when you only have 2 weeks, that doesn't leave alot of time to "work up" to anything. BUt suggestion noted and thanks to all.

BT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In light of your response I would also add that M1T for 6 weeks would not be advisable...but the choice is yours. M-D does work, and very nicely when dosed sufficiently for a reasonable duration...but quite honestly it is not a "two week-er" by any means regardless of dose (in my experience).

Good luck.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MD is a mild anabolic compound in real-life. effective dose is 10mg-25mg depending on size, age and experience.

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Could you lay out a cycle that you would recommend or have followed just for future reference please. I am using the M-Dien for 2 weeks because I was worried of running the M1T for 6 straight, too toxic, maybe forget the M1T and run M-Dien for 4 weeks?? What do you think?

BT

dingobite

Awards
From what i was reading id take it m1t and M-dein dont mix.

To toxic from what i heard.

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
That's why I said I was stopping M1T for 2 weeks....running M-D....and then stopping MD in 2 weeks and running M1T again

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should metion I am stacking with a 1-T/4-AD trans, and this will also be after a 2 week cycle of M1-T
I was planning a 6 week cycle of M1-T.
I think I get what you are after here. Let me see if I got you right. Your looking (or were planning a 6 week cycle of M1T, and you know that is a no no. But you still want to do a 6 weeks, so you will do two on and two off and two on again of the M1T. You would like to bridge the gap during the two weeks off of M1T with M-D. Do I have this right so far? Additionally you will be stacking this 1T/4AD.

Mysuggestion is...run the 1T/4AD from day one with the M1T. Then at week three, drop out the M1T and continue with the 1T/4AD for the two weeks off of the M1T. Then restart the M1T and continue with the 1T/4AD to the end of cycle. The 1T/4AD with be equally if not more anabolic than M-D at that point in the cycle. You will be wasting your M-D...in IMO

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Yeah, you are right on brother. One problem with the suggestion though, I don't have enough 1-T/4-AD to go all 6 weeks, I'm coming up on the end of week 2 anyway. SO why wouldn't I want to run M-Dien for only 2 weeks, what is the negative of this, just curious. If I was to run M-Dien...in the future how would you advise....6 weeks straight?? Thanks again man, you knowledge has been very helpful. I really want to run the M-D on my break from M1T, but if its going to be a waste then I will hang ojn to what I have and get more for the next cycle. Thanks again

BT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you are right on brother. One problem with the suggestion though, I don't have enough 1-T/4-AD to go all 6 weeks, I'm coming up on the end of week 2 anyway.
I'm guessing though that you have enough left to tun it for two weeks off of the M1T, right. So if you do then do that and pick up the M1T again w/o the 1T/4AD. As long as you have it to cover the gap between M1T cycles you'll be just fine.
SO why wouldn't I want to run M-Dien for only 2 weeks, what is the negative of this, just curious.
I'm not going to go into some deep AAS jargon, cause I don't know any. The way I see it, you'll be shut down at 2 weeks of M1T, and you'll be just coming on to (getting the full anabolic effect) the 1T/4AD at that point. If you were to just drop off the M1T abruptly and add the M-D you could be in for a rather large drop off in levels while waiting for the M-D to increase/rise to its anabolic potential. This is what I would speculate...I am not an expert. Therefore this is why I suggest to just continue torun the 1T/4AD.
If I was to run M-Dien...in the future how would you advise....6 weeks straight??
Yes...could stack it with another androgen, but yes, I would run 6 weeks, as I have seen little until about 2-3 weeks regardless of dose.
Thanks again man, you knowledge has been very helpful. I really want to run the M-D on my break from M1T, but if its going to be a waste then I will hang ojn to what I have and get more for the next cycle. Thanks again
I will say that it would not be a waste but you would probably be underminding it potential by using it under those conditions.

The above is all just my opinion...I'm no expert.

BT[/QUOTE]

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5150. I'm not an expert either but thats what I would have said.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
:goodpost: b5150, damn you got alot of patience.