Help! sick 2 months after

fischy

Awards
ok let me start out by saying that im not the brightest 20 year old yo u have ever met. this huge guy i work construction with was talkin to me about supplements he used to take in college. so he offered me some of his whole supplements just saying they were virtually mass gainers.
He gave me purple ones that i later learned were called methanal or something, i took these for 14 days and just stopped taking them. when i went back to work i told him i stopped so he gave me red pills which was reversitol. Well after 5 weeks of the red pill i started getting a pain in my side. i went to the doctor, he perfromed a liver function test, and i passed with normal numbers. For the first month my appetite was gone, and i was constantly anxious and thought i was going to die. once i got back to college i started drinking twice a weekend but i would always wake up with the pain in my side, and sometimes nauscious for the first day. well now its 2 months later and everytime i drink i feel completely out of it and sick for like 4 days after drinking. also i have started losing hair on my legs, i had testicular pain last week, and i get diahhrea quite frequently. if anyone on here could ease my stress ill seriously buy their next PCT or something to show my thanks

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
you need to find out exactly what those purple and red pills are (not just what he told you they were)

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ok so its dmz, you should go back to your doctor and explain your situation to him. Im betting its not your liver though

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I think I found your problem....

In all seriousness though... Definitely tell the doctor what you took. I think the product you took was probably dosed at 10mg a cap (that's what the methylzine I found with a quick google was), so unless you were taking significant dosages, I don't think that's the only problem... That said if you were taking 5 or 6 caps a day I could foresee that causing some issues. Ultimately a doctor is probably going to need to do a more complete blood panel to figure out what's going on for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, sounds like those compounds made apparent a unknown pre existing medical condition. what that is, is anybodies guess without proper test done (blood work*, complete physical, ultrasounds, etc)

first thing, quit drinking alcohol. you obviously aren't healthy enough to drink it currently. do you want to die?

2nd, get the works done from the doctor, tell him you dont want to die. stress to him this is serious to you. tell him you took a di methyled anabolic oral steroid, called mebolazine prescription name Roxilon.
find out which version of reversitol you have, one version contains the aromatase inhibitors known as atd (1 4 6-androstatriene-3 17-dione) & 6-bromo (6-Bromo Androstane-3,17-Dione)

im not going to recomend any otc products because, i simply have no idea what is wrong. and who knows what may be contraindicated/indicated for w/e is wrong.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
ok let me start out by saying that im not the brightest 20 year old yo u have ever met. this huge guy i work construction with was talkin to me about supplements he used to take in college. so he offered me some of his whole supplements just saying they were virtually mass gainers.
He gave me purple ones that i later learned were called methanal or something, i took these for 14 days and just stopped taking them. when i went back to work i told him i stopped so he gave me red pills which was reversitol. Well after 5 weeks of the red pill i started getting a pain in my side. i went to the doctor, he perfromed a liver function test, and i passed with normal numbers. For the first month my appetite was gone, and i was constantly anxious and thought i was going to die. once i got back to college i started drinking twice a weekend but i would always wake up with the pain in my side, and sometimes nauscious for the first day. well now its 2 months later and everytime i drink i feel completely out of it and sick for like 4 days after drinking. also i have started losing hair on my legs, i had testicular pain last week, and i get diahhrea quite frequently. if anyone on here could ease my stress ill seriously buy their next PCT or something to show my thanks
I agree with everything already said with respect to talking to your physician about this. As long as you don't say you are on the verge of killing yourself or someone else everything you discuss with a doc is totally confidential. Theres a reasonable chance that he/she will not know right away what dimethylzine or reversitol are, but he will be able to assess whether or not you are OK. That said....

When you say side pain, I assume you mean right side, correct? Obvious question I know, but people can get spleen issues and have left side aches.

Jaundice is a yellowing of the skin that occurs in multiple liver disorders, and is a pretty reliable finding on physical exam to assess a liver in trouble. Its a yellowing of the skin and mucous membranes that occurs due to a buildup of bilirubin that is normally excreted with the help of the liver. When the liver is stressed, unconjugated bilirubin builds up in the blood and ultimately becomes a pigment that is visible on the skin. The first place it "classicaly" shows up is under the tongue. In actual practice, (ie, not board exams) its more noticeable in the sclera (ie yellowing of the whites of the eye).

Another physical exam finding, which you can do on yourself is as a test for hepatomegaly (enlarged liver). Lay on your back, position your right hand on the right side of your chest with your fingers pointing to your feet. Take a deep breath in with your belly and hold it. Now you want to let it out all the way, but as you let it out, hook your fingers under your rib cage. If your liver is enlarged (from acute stress) then you may be able to feel the edge of as you hook your fingers under your bottom right rib.

The absence of these findings doesn't mean your fine. This is just general tidbits from my head, i didnt wiki or anything so others feel free to correct any inaccuracies.

fischy

Awards
i appreciate all the words guys, and i have been to the doctor. This was before i actually asked the guy what these drugs really were. so i just simply told my doctor that i took some pills to make me bigger. ran 2 liver tests and they were fine and just got an ultrasound back today so thats fine. im wondering if the things im experiencing are due to the hormonal imbalance?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
No, I have no idea whats wrong with you, but if i had to guess id say spleen or appendix. Go back to your doc and tell him your still having problems. If he performs some test and doenst find anything then request more tests, maybe an mri, ct scan or spec scan if needed

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a full hormonal blood panel done.

other than that, it all could just be in your head.