Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17a, 13b-diethly dienolone (basically orally active, more potent trenazone)

You liked the tren ph's? Like trenazone? Well,
Anataeus (sp) has said they could bring it to the market for us to get huge gains, but, only if there is enough interest

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sounds nice but how does this differ from the old pro-dienolone? wait... is this just methylated dienolone???

hmmm... what will be the effects in comparison to methyl trenbolone??? any suggested dosing range? will this be a mcg doser as well???

interesting.... I want more info.. got any bro?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Not interested. More interest in non-hormonal type products
from antaeus???

Not too likely given their current trend...

its nice to have some companies dedicating themselves to hormonal compounds, plenty out there that are all non hormonal companies.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better question, if you want non-hormonal products then why are you in the hormonal product section?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Id be GAME

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
yes ive seen that... tudca is in relation to the hormone game, namely methyls as you know...

I forgot he mentioned the other ONE product.

I still like the fact that they are willing to pioneer some new hormone compounds for us as their main focus ;)

So are you off the wagon or on again??? i remember you forever talking bad about cycling(namely methyls) cause of your experience, and dont blame you, then saw you posting in many threads recently inquiring about new hormones... are you planning on cycling again soon???

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for more info at least. It definitely sounds intriguing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds nice but how does this differ from the old pro-dienolone? wait... is this just methylated dienolone???

hmmm... what will be the effects in comparison to methyl trenbolone??? any suggested dosing range? will this be a mcg doser as well???

interesting.... I want more info.. got any bro?
Yes i got more, I'm at work now, if brymaster doesn't pop in with more info I'll do out when I get home.
If you google the nomenclature and bryan101b patrick arnold, you should get some his with info as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
im guessing from the "other board"... sounds good though ill give it a search.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
meh not finding anything but a methyl clostebol thread from ND... is this what your talkin bout??? tons of info in there that i like to see though!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the price was right

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crap, i think we might of been talking about di ethylated norbolethone "delta 9 norbolethone'.

im not sure, let me search.

but, off the top of my head, ethylation is a form of alkylation, like methylation. both are forms of alkylation.

a 17a,13b di ethyl dienolone would allow for oral activity, but possibly less hepatotoxicity than di methylated dienolone.

it would also most likely bind/interact very strongly with the androgen receptor. but, it would also bind/interact strongly with the progestin receptor.
winstrol, or pstanz would def be a compound to stack with it.

wife just got home, so gotta go eat. date night.

if someone could pm brymaster an ask him to get in here and help me out, i'd appreciate it.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
delta-9-norbolethone is the same as diethyldienolone ;)
crap, i think we might of been talking about di ethylated norbolethone "delta 9 norbolethone'.

I apologize if this is too technical for some, but here goes:

the compound in question, "diethyldienolone"(if you want to be a little more specific we could call it 18-methyl-17a-ethyl-dienolone), is roughly twice as anabolic as norbolethone by the same administration method(subcutaneous injection) using the same standard which is 17a-ethyl-nortestosterone. diethyldienolone's anabolic:androgenic ratio by this form of administration is 1450 : 860.

you can look at the specifics of the assay in here if anyone has access:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5334628

i do not know how active diethyldienolone will be orally(note that the above^ is by injection), but i would postulate that the extension of the 13b-methyl group to the 13b-ethyl will create steric hindrance during metabolism, and make it more bioavailable(thus more orally active). also the 17a-ethyl should do the same to prevent 17b-hydroxyl oxidation.

it likely won't take a whole lot to make you guys big and strong, but that doesn't mean we should put it in 2mg caps and sell it. alpha/beta testing should determine how much we'll need, if this is released by antaeus in the future.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this.

can't wait to run a UD log ... currently funds are tight :(

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
isnt M-LMG 13b ethyl??? should be plenty available if thats could be considered a viable comparison.... Also doesnt necessarily mean its completely toxicity free but better then methylation...

so its 17a methyl, 13b ethyl or 18a methyl, 13b ethyl or 17a ethyl, 13b ethyl???? cause that would make a big difference in toxicity...

sorry I just got a lil lost on your explanation...

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
isnt M-LMG 13b ethyl??? should be plenty available if thats could be considered a viable comparison.... Also doesnt necessarily mean its completely toxicity free but better then methylation...

so its 17a methyl, 13b ethyl or 18a methyl, 13b ethyl or 17a ethyl, 13b ethyl???? cause that would make a big difference in toxicity...

sorry I just got a lil lost on your explanation...
13b-ethyl can also be written as 18-methyl. M-lmg is 13b-ethyl, yes. This compound may present some deal of liver stress, but as long as you are careful i think it'll be fine.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
definitely down

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
13b-ethyl can also be written as 18-methyl. M-lmg is 13b-ethyl, yes. This compound may present some deal of liver stress, but as long as you are careful i think it'll be fine.
Gotcha thanks for the clarification... I was like, wait a second... 18? Lol....

Looking forward to this ones possibilities

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked at this stuff last year.I wouldn't mind seeing this one come out.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm definitely game, count me in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the compound in question, "diethyldienolone"(if you want to be a little more specific we could call it 18-methyl-17a-ethyl-dienolone), is roughly twice as anabolic as norbolethone by the same administration method(subcutaneous injection) using the same standard which is 17a-ethyl-nortestosterone. diethyldienolone's anabolic:androgenic ratio by this form of administration is 1450 : 860.

i do not know how active diethyldienolone will be orally(note that the above^ is by injection), but i would postulate that the extension of the 13b-methyl group to the 13b-ethyl will create steric hindrance during metabolism, and make it more bioavailable(thus more orally active). also the 17a-ethyl should do the same to prevent 17b-hydroxyl oxidation.

it likely won't take a whole lot to make you guys big and strong, but that doesn't mean we should put it in 2mg caps and sell it. alpha/beta testing should determine how much we'll need, if this is released by antaeus in the future.
Thank you :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thats what pa meant when he said i was correct. lucky guess, and still didn't understand what he meant. but thanks bro.

but anywho, i remember methyl dienolone being sold in 2mg caps back in the day, but needing like 10-20mg for users to see gains, some even would go higher.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what pa meant when he said i was correct. lucky guess, and still didn't understand what he meant. but thanks bro.

but anywho, i remember methyl dienolone being sold in 2mg caps back in the day, but needing like 10-20mg for users to see gains, some even would go higher.
15mgs was my sweet spot!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Beam me up scotty....i'll be a rat for 6 weeks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be great. Trenazone is already good at 2+ mLs so anything more should be sick!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a dream!

A dream where we can all get swole!

A dream where pr's are broken with every lift!

This dream can be a reality! But only if we stand up! and fight! fight for the dream!

:p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

im not sure, let me search.

but, off the top of my head, ethylation is a form of alkylation, like methylation. both are forms of alkylation.

a 17a,13b di ethyl dienolone would allow for oral activity, but possibly less hepatotoxicity than di methylated dienolone.

it would also most likely bind/interact very strongly with the androgen receptor. but, it would also bind/interact strongly with the progestin receptor.
winstrol, or pstanz would def be a compound to stack with it.

wife just got home, so gotta go eat. date night.

if someone could pm brymaster an ask him to get in here and help me out, i'd appreciate it.
...and I thought I had something to contribute. Nice post :thumbsup:
I'm not sure of the effects of the steric bulk, though...

EDIT:
delta-9-norbolethone is the same as diethyldienolone

Nice! Thanks for the refresher :D
Next time I'll read the whole thread before I post, lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If it was performed well id buy 4-5 bottles, oh and it would have to be priced right. No more than 40-50 bux a bottle.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
fu** ya. id def buy. dien is one of my favs

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

lol you mean this mdien???

N most wound up dosing 16-20mg, any higher and sides were quite apparent... those in the picture were in 1mg, 4mg and 10mg pills so you can see the progression made as they realized optimized dosing...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hot dayum lucky dog you.

i had a chance to swipe up some methyl d when i first cam onto the ph scene, but didn't know enough about it.

now i wish i had bought a couple bottles. it was cheap.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
well hopefully this new version will fill the hole in your heart, lol

Really though it would be awesome if its truly effective and can achieve optimal dosing for a good price... I guess thats what thorough alpha and beta testing is all about...

now MENTdione just needs to come to market for our acceptable test base replacement. (wouldnt mind seeing a few other alternatives as well but MENT is very promising as a viable option)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mentdione was good stuff at 30mg e/d. I hope they dose it so one can easily go above that, cause it def could of been increased. zero sides at 30mg.

im just guessing 60mg would probably be where they would start.

now i got visions of running di ethyl dienolone/pstanz for 4 weeks, then mentadione/stanodrol for 4 weeks for an 8 week bulk/recomp!

:lmao:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
that would be NICE!!!!

6 spread out doses of 10mg would prob be ideal for keeping blood plasma levels even...

My other thought would be... although this is orally active at a low enough dose maybe a TD application would be advantageous purely cause of the constant release through the Dermis one could get with only 2 daily applications... much like 4-AD...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had mentioned it, and it was talked about, but phf didn't seem to take interest.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
meh whatevers... lol. I dont mind 6 doses as long as they are caps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just want to point out for y'all real quick.

diethyldienolone's anabolic:androgenic ratio by intramuscular administration is 1450 : 860.
yea, this is *subcutaneous injection, but to put in a bit of perspective, superdrol is 400/20.

for w/e that's worth.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, its looking good so far....

'Diethyldienolone' will be nothing at all like Trenazone. Dienolone is a 'pure' androgen; diethyldienolone is a progesterone receptor ligand which displays some secondary binding to the androgen receptor. They're both anabolic, and they're both 19-norsteroids with double-bonds at c4 and c9... but the similarities end there.
A test batch will be made soon. There's so much going on right now that it might be six weeks or more until it is ready -- but I'll make it happen as soon as possible. I'm not too sanguine about the prospects for this compound, but we should probably make it & see how it works in vivo before we rush to conclusions, eh?
There are other compounds in the works. One of them is very mild.
-Jake

I'll certainly take you up on that offer. As I had mentioned, there are a few things in the works. I'll PM you in a minute.
(For what it's worth, I think that bryan101b should be the first human to use diethyldienolone. ;-) )
and to re cap...

The above images are how it looks in vida. N-98 is the diethyldienolone. The anabolic and androgenic value, Q ratio, Route of administration, and others are shown at the bottom of the second image. (very last row)
Keep in mind guys this would be a very potent anabolic. It is undisputable. Norbolethone (a double bond short of diethyldienolone) and tetrahydrogestrinone (1 double bond more than diethyldienolone) are both extremely powerful steroids. You could think of diethyldienolone as like the intermediate of norbolethone and tetrahydrogestrinone.