Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. interested

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    big pharma companies aren't into testosterone because they cant patent it, they would have to have a modified version of it, hence the big boom with modified versions of test, dht, and nandrolone.

this way they could patent it and make $$$$. only problem is the side effects.

that is why it hasn't become popular.
    SAMRS anyone??? This is the route theyd really like to take...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

3. I am interested that is for sure. A hell of a lot of good talk in here. Making me want to buy some more stuff haha.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    SAMRS anyone??? This is the route theyd really like to take...
    ^----

5. update:

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Antaeus View Post
    Work on the 'diethyldienolone' will start soon... If all goes according to plan, we may have a workable sample in ~6-7 weeks. If issues arise, it may take slightly longer. I'll keep you all updated.
    (Please bump this thread in 7 weeks if you don't hear an update by then.)
    Regarding the more mild compound, it's hard for me to say exactly what it is, as it's not quite ready yet. (And we still need to run some tests on it.) Our plans can change at any time & I would hate to seem as though I'm going back on my word...
    But...
    ...Let me just say, to curb speculation, that it will be a methylated oral, and that the closest compound it can be compared to is androisoxazole.
    Transdermals and other stuff are also in the works, but they are perhaps a little bit further off. Also, some non-hormonal products are soon to be released.
    Thank you all VERY much for the support.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by bryan101b View Post
    RELATIVE ORAL ANABOLIC TO ANDROGENIC ACTIVITY RATIOS OF ANDROISOXAZOLE, ETHYLESTRENOL, METHYLANDROSTENOLISOXAZOLE AND TESTOSTERONE
    Androisoxazole, 17α-methylandrost-4-en-17β-ol[2,3-d]isoxazole, 17α-ethyl-19-nor-estra-4-en-17β-ol and testosterone were evaluated experimentally for anabolic activity by means of nitrogen balance studies and for androgenic activity on the basis of increase weight of the ventral prostate gland in a 10-day assay.
    Under these conditions their anabolic:androgenic activities relative to methyltestosterone (= 1.0) and ratios were:
    androisoxazole (1.55/0.22) 7.0,
    methylandrostenol-isoxazole (1.2/0.15) 8.0,
    ethylestrenol (1.7/0.21) 8.1
    and, of historical interest, testosterone (0.38/0.57) 0.67.
    The first three agents thus are intermediate in degree of dissociation of anabolic and androgenic properties between methyltestosterone and the more promising isoxazole-conjugated and pyrazole-conjugated (stanozolol) agents discussed previously.
    •   

6. Nice post. Thanks for keeping us posted.
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. I would love to log this!
    Getting back into the swing of things

8. Make it now make all the products

9. Beta runs ASAP lol. Give it to me raw I'll make my own dammit!

Edit: Wow I really wish I hadn't just told everyone to give it to me raw lol. Set myself up.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. yeah, would like to see beta testing done soon. Hopefully we would get the product being sold retail in 120-150 days.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Well, Christmas should mark right around the 7 week mark (actually a few days before). So remember that and let's look forward to that date.

I'm very impressed with Antaeus so far.

12. Trenazone is the bomb, this could only be another great addition to the line.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

13. im all about non methylated compounds.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

14. OMG DATS THA FUNKY SHIIT!

15. ^^^^ really??? lol.... wth is that in reference too???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

16. This thread just keeps getting better!!
    SEMPER FI!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    ^^^^ really??? lol.... wth is that in reference too???
    Nothing really, I just got the prodigy song stuck in my head.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Could a prohormone to thg be manufactured
    i suppose it could, but i would question the conversions of those 4,9,11 triene steroids.
    Antaeus Rep

19. I am very interested. I just had to take advantage of mrsupps bogo sale, but once my funds are good again I am definantly stocking up on some Ultradrol and Trenazone.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hunter121 View Post
    More interest in non-hormonal type products.
    and yet you are in the hormonal section.......

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    and yet you are in the hormonal section.......
    LMFAO

22. Update? :-)
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

23. I'm interested in something that is very potent but none mythelated (pretty much exactly like injectables). Not these mythelated orals you run for 5 weeks and its all of a sudden over.

24. trendione and mentdione are soon to be released (well at least tren is for sure) so that may fit your wants... but I still like seeing anything brought to this market considering anything else can be removed at a moments notice... always good to have a backup.

25. anataeus told me to bump the other thread after about 6-8 weeks, to see where they are at in getting this up and going.

so thats right about xmas time.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    anataeus told me to bump the other thread after about 6-8 weeks, to see where they are at in getting this up and going.

so thats right about xmas time.
    Hope santa anataeus has a big bag of new goodies for me to run in 2012
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. Surprised i haven't seen this thread yet.

And yes, interested.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    trendione and mentdione are soon to be released (well at least tren is for sure) so that may fit your wants... but I still like seeing anything brought to this market considering anything else can be removed at a moments notice... always good to have a backup.
    Is Trendione what they were calling Trenavar awhile back??

29. Subbed in for info

30. by the way, if you guys havn't tried ultradrol yet, i def recomend grabbing a bottle or two while waiting for the next bad ass compound.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody interested........
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Anyone interested in an IGF-1 Log?
    By Anomaly2181 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:14 PM
  3. If anyone is interested BAM log?
    By speedpastu in forum Supplement Logs