Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

I'm down!
    R.I.P 343*

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thats what pa meant when he said i was correct. lucky guess, and still didn't understand what he meant. but thanks bro.

but anywho, i remember methyl dienolone being sold in 2mg caps back in the day, but needing like 10-20mg for users to see gains, some even would go higher.
    lol you mean this mdien???

N most wound up dosing 16-20mg, any higher and sides were quite apparent... those in the picture were in 1mg, 4mg and 10mg pills so you can see the progression made as they realized optimized dosing...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hot dayum lucky dog you.

i had a chance to swipe up some methyl d when i first cam onto the ph scene, but didn't know enough about it.

now i wish i had bought a couple bottles. it was cheap.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

well hopefully this new version will fill the hole in your heart, lol

Really though it would be awesome if its truly effective and can achieve optimal dosing for a good price... I guess thats what thorough alpha and beta testing is all about...

now MENTdione just needs to come to market for our acceptable test base replacement. (wouldnt mind seeing a few other alternatives as well but MENT is very promising as a viable option)
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

mentdione was good stuff at 30mg e/d. I hope they dose it so one can easily go above that, cause it def could of been increased. zero sides at 30mg.

im just guessing 60mg would probably be where they would start.

now i got visions of running di ethyl dienolone/pstanz for 4 weeks, then mentadione/stanodrol for 4 weeks for an 8 week bulk/recomp!

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

that would be NICE!!!!

6 spread out doses of 10mg would prob be ideal for keeping blood plasma levels even...

My other thought would be... although this is orally active at a low enough dose maybe a TD application would be advantageous purely cause of the constant release through the Dermis one could get with only 2 daily applications... much like 4-AD...
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

i had mentioned it, and it was talked about, but phf didn't seem to take interest.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

meh whatevers... lol. I dont mind 6 doses as long as they are caps.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

just want to point out for y'all real quick.

diethyldienolone's anabolic:androgenic ratio by intramuscular administration is 1450 : 860.
    yea, this is *subcutaneous injection, but to put in a bit of perspective, superdrol is 400/20.

for w/e that's worth.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

well, its looking good so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Antaeus View Post
    'Diethyldienolone' will be nothing at all like Trenazone. Dienolone is a 'pure' androgen; diethyldienolone is a progesterone receptor ligand which displays some secondary binding to the androgen receptor. They're both anabolic, and they're both 19-norsteroids with double-bonds at c4 and c9... but the similarities end there.
    A test batch will be made soon. There's so much going on right now that it might be six weeks or more until it is ready -- but I'll make it happen as soon as possible. I'm not too sanguine about the prospects for this compound, but we should probably make it & see how it works in vivo before we rush to conclusions, eh?
    There are other compounds in the works. One of them is very mild.
    -Jake

I'll certainly take you up on that offer. As I had mentioned, there are a few things in the works. I'll PM you in a minute.
    (For what it's worth, I think that bryan101b should be the first human to use diethyldienolone. ;-) )
    and to re cap...

Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post

The above images are how it looks in vida. N-98 is the diethyldienolone. The anabolic and androgenic value, Q ratio, Route of administration, and others are shown at the bottom of the second image. (very last row)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Keep in mind guys this would be a very potent anabolic. It is undisputable. Norbolethone (a double bond short of diethyldienolone) and tetrahydrogestrinone (1 double bond more than diethyldienolone) are both extremely powerful steroids. You could think of diethyldienolone as like the intermediate of norbolethone and tetrahydrogestrinone.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I like the sounds of that, bry. The more I hear about it, the more I'd say I'd be interested in purchasing this.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd be all over this one!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.33%

Count me interested
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

Ok, here is what I/U know. The major Pharma companies are on board with the TRT-HRT movement. THEY control the Govt! THEY are going to make money in the end. That is why OTC AAS/ PH's are dying out and it won't be too long before you can get ANY real AAS script, the good SH$t, with the blessing of your doctor, and his low T diagnosis;since you passed the age of 21 of course( as it begins to decline).

Trust me on this one....
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

-----^
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

bump for freshness
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

Could a prohormone to thg be manufactured
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Ok, here is what I/U know. The major Pharma companies are on board with the TRT-HRT movement. THEY control the Govt! THEY are going to make money in the end. That is why OTC AAS/ PH's are dying out and it won't be too long before you can get ANY real AAS script, the good SH$t, with the blessing of your doctor, and his low T diagnosis;since you passed the age of 21 of course( as it begins to decline).

Trust me on this one....
    I highly doubt this, not enough research has gone into long term safety of other steroids and you have a general public and lobbyists that will prevent this from happening. Fun thought though, I am not holding my breath.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

big pharma companies aren't into testosterone because they cant patent it, they would have to have a modified version of it, hence the big boom with modified versions of test, dht, and nandrolone.

this way they could patent it and make $$$$. only problem is the side effects.

that is why it hasn't become popular.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    im sure it could, but who knows how well it'd work.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

interested
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    big pharma companies aren't into testosterone because they cant patent it, they would have to have a modified version of it, hence the big boom with modified versions of test, dht, and nandrolone.

this way they could patent it and make $$$$. only problem is the side effects.

that is why it hasn't become popular.
    SAMRS anyone??? This is the route theyd really like to take...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am interested that is for sure. A hell of a lot of good talk in here. Making me want to buy some more stuff haha.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    SAMRS anyone??? This is the route theyd really like to take...
    ^----
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

update:

Work on the 'diethyldienolone' will start soon... If all goes according to plan, we may have a workable sample in ~6-7 weeks. If issues arise, it may take slightly longer. I'll keep you all updated.
    (Please bump this thread in 7 weeks if you don't hear an update by then.)
    Regarding the more mild compound, it's hard for me to say exactly what it is, as it's not quite ready yet. (And we still need to run some tests on it.) Our plans can change at any time & I would hate to seem as though I'm going back on my word...
    But...
    ...Let me just say, to curb speculation, that it will be a methylated oral, and that the closest compound it can be compared to is androisoxazole.
    Transdermals and other stuff are also in the works, but they are perhaps a little bit further off. Also, some non-hormonal products are soon to be released.
    Thank you all VERY much for the support.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by bryan101b View Post
    RELATIVE ORAL ANABOLIC TO ANDROGENIC ACTIVITY RATIOS OF ANDROISOXAZOLE, ETHYLESTRENOL, METHYLANDROSTENOLISOXAZOLE AND TESTOSTERONE
    Androisoxazole, 17α-methylandrost-4-en-17β-ol[2,3-d]isoxazole, 17α-ethyl-19-nor-estra-4-en-17β-ol and testosterone were evaluated experimentally for anabolic activity by means of nitrogen balance studies and for androgenic activity on the basis of increase weight of the ventral prostate gland in a 10-day assay.
    Under these conditions their anabolic:androgenic activities relative to methyltestosterone (= 1.0) and ratios were:
    androisoxazole (1.55/0.22) 7.0,
    methylandrostenol-isoxazole (1.2/0.15) 8.0,
    ethylestrenol (1.7/0.21) 8.1
    and, of historical interest, testosterone (0.38/0.57) 0.67.
    The first three agents thus are intermediate in degree of dissociation of anabolic and androgenic properties between methyltestosterone and the more promising isoxazole-conjugated and pyrazole-conjugated (stanozolol) agents discussed previously.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice post. Thanks for keeping us posted.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.77%

I would love to log this!
    Getting back into the swing of things
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

Make it now make all the products
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Beta runs ASAP lol. Give it to me raw I'll make my own dammit!

Edit: Wow I really wish I hadn't just told everyone to give it to me raw lol. Set myself up.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.68%

yeah, would like to see beta testing done soon. Hopefully we would get the product being sold retail in 120-150 days.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Well, Christmas should mark right around the 7 week mark (actually a few days before). So remember that and let's look forward to that date.

I'm very impressed with Antaeus so far.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Trenazone is the bomb, this could only be another great addition to the line.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

im all about non methylated compounds.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

OMG DATS THA FUNKY SHIIT!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

^^^^ really??? lol.... wth is that in reference too???
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

This thread just keeps getting better!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    ^^^^ really??? lol.... wth is that in reference too???
    Nothing really, I just got the prodigy song stuck in my head.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    i suppose it could, but i would question the conversions of those 4,9,11 triene steroids.
    Antaeus Rep
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%

I am very interested. I just had to take advantage of mrsupps bogo sale, but once my funds are good again I am definantly stocking up on some Ultradrol and Trenazone.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%

Quote Originally Posted by hunter121 View Post
    More interest in non-hormonal type products.
    and yet you are in the hormonal section.......

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody interested........
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Anyone interested in an IGF-1 Log?
    By Anomaly2181 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:14 PM
  3. If anyone is interested BAM log?
    By speedpastu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15