Confused about ANDROMASS...IS IT A PH/DS??? I ask because...

muss2k1

Awards
people are doing PCT with it...is it a steroid/PH??? if so, how is it OTC then?
how is it on people who have MPB??

thanks guys

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You apparently haven't done ANY research. PHs and steroids are available legally still.

Hdrol, sdrol, 11-oxo, orastan e/a, dimethazine, etc. all legal still

Yes you need PCT, a SERM.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
people are doing PCT with it...is it a steroid/PH??? if so, how is it OTC then?
how is it on people who have MPB??

thanks guys
It is a 2 step prohormone to Test and 1-Test. The hormones are DHEA based, and legal to sell and possess. A PCT is needed, and very few (I actually can only think of one) have named any MPB issues.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a 2 step prohormone to Test and 1-Test. The hormones are DHEA based, and legal to sell and possess. A PCT is needed, and very few (I actually can only think of one) have named any MPB issues.
Ya I can only think of one myself as well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're truly only 145 lbs, then you need to gain some more experience with diet and training before using anabolics.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
If you're truly only 145 lbs, then you need to gain some more experience with diet and training before using anabolics.
agree 1 million percent!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually good eye, I didn't check stats. Honestly man, you can add a significant amount of weight from eating heavy alone.

muss2k1

Awards
those stats are awfully old...i am 168lbs and started my bulk 2 months ago at 157....im getting annoyed because im gaining muscle awfully slowly and wanted a nice boost...i am taking Activate Xtreme and Advanced Xfactor to help...i wanted to go into the realm of anabolics in a couple of months but have been starting my research now...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those stats are awfully old...i am 168lbs and started my bulk 2 months ago at 157....im getting annoyed because im gaining muscle awfully slowly and wanted a nice boost...i am taking Activate Xtreme and Advanced Xfactor to help...i wanted to go into the realm of anabolics in a couple of months but have been starting my research now...
11lbs in 2 months shows that you still have a lot of room before you touch AAS.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

muss2k1

Awards
how is that on the hair? will finasteride be a good preventive safeguard against hairloss?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're not hormonal, so you don't need to worry about hairloss and the "wetness" of it will be determined by your diet.

muss2k1

Awards
thanks Rodja, I am actually interested in this...do you have a link that can guide me in the right direction to doing more research?

excuse my igornance but if its not hormonal, how would it be any different than any other "supplement/test booster" in the market?

thank you

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks Rodja, I am actually interested in this...do you have a link that can guide me in the right direction to doing more research?

excuse my igornance but if its not hormonal, how would it be any different than any other "supplement/test booster" in the market?

thank you
The TRS is extremely well rounded in that it is designed to have beneficial increase for Testosterone (Sustain), LH & FSH (Toco-8) and GH (EndoAmp), along with applying proper (but not over the top) suppression for Estrogen (Sustain Alpha) and Cortisol (EndoAmp).

The TCF-1 product is pure test booster that directly increases natural testosterone production.

Phyto-Testosterone is a test-mimetic, which promotes growth, protein/nitrogen retention, and is good for some lean gains.

muss2k1

Awards
thank you HereToStudy, which one is the TRS? I didnt see a link posted for that one...

Rodja, how do i getthe discount
for the stack?

thank you

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you HereToStudy, which one is the TRS? I didnt see a link posted for that one...

Rodja, how do i getthe discount
for the stack?

thank you
TRS stands for Testosterone Recovery Stack, and yeah, send Rodja a PM and he will hook it up.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established