DIENOLONE GYNO HELP (need clarification)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
So there's endless info on gyno, but everything seems so vague. And it seems like a lot of previously reccomended stuff isn't so readily available in 2011. ....ANYWAYS,

Did a 6 week EPI/X-TREN (prodienolone) run...No gyno. During my PCT i noticed some nipple sensitivity, then around week 3-4 of PCT, a small, pea-sized lump developed. I ignored it for a little, but no more. I want to kill it.

-Pea sized lump
-No prior gyno
-Only on one side
-No lactation at all
-Soreness when pressing right on the lump
-Nipples aren't puffy

I searched and came up with a huge variance of options:
-P-5-P
-Cabergoline (Dostinex)
-Letrozole
-Nolva
-Formestane
-ATD
-Aromasin
-Arimidex

I have P-5-P on hand, which i started taking. The lump got SLIGHTLY smaller, but not by much. I also have Nolva on hand, but read mixed opinions on it's effectiveness toward 19nor-gyno.

I can get my hands on Letro and Aromasin, but idk where to get cabergoline. I have health insurance, but idk how to bring up a situation like this.

I'd like to try an OTC option first. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. Thanks

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
No bloodwork yet? I'd get that done. It's only like $150-180 if you pay cash.
Drug wise:

Letro: 1mg ED for the first 3-4 days, then you can go to 0.5 mg EOD.
B6: 300-400mg ED

I'm sure someone will chime in with DAA or Erase, but I'd only use those as supplements to the above.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't play around with OTC aromatase inhibitors if gyno is really starting to form.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I wouldn't play around with OTC aromatase inhibitors if gyno is really starting to form.
No bloods :(

well I got B6 on hand, and currently have Letro, Aromasin, and Arimidex on the way... Gyno isn't getting worse (only gotten slightly better since taking p5p), so Im not in a panic-frenzy, but it annoys the hell outta me. so if none of these AI's work, im goin to the dr.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try a mix of gh products like animal pm, otc ai, like 6-bromo, anti cortisol like reduce xt, pct assist, and some topical resveratrol like r-spray

That should cover most if not all of your hormonal basses. Gyno if a result of multiple hormonal imbalances, not just one.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Anyone know bout form-x by LG? Pretty good sale on nutra. They compare it to atd and 6-bromo

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Letro, and to be safe B6, should be all you need. Letro should get rid of it (reduce it, gland will not go away).

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Try a mix of gh products like animal pm, otc ai, like 6-bromo, anti cortisol like reduce xt, pct assist, and some topical resveratrol like r-spray

That should cover most if not all of your hormonal basses. Gyno if a result of multiple hormonal imbalances, not just one.
agreed... prolactin gyno can usually only occur when you have high est as well... its almost never just more of one or the other...

just like estrogen induced gyno doesnt usually occur with high est alone if t levels are equally high... but when there is a high E:t ratio with est being higher then norm and t being lower its a perfect environment for developing some nice tits...

I would def look into an AI, SERM AND dopamine supp.... p-5-p AND l-dopa together would be my suggestion.... and at moderate doses for all, no reason to go over board and throw things outta whack in the opposite direction... bloods would be very beneficial in this situation and with all the money your talking bout spending on supplements the 50 dollars it takes to do bloods is well spent and will help weed out whats worth buying and whats not.

Look in the anabolics section, im sure the sticky is still there for the cheap bloodwork loophole.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
agreed... prolactin gyno can usually only occur when you have high est as well... its almost never just more of one or the other...

just like estrogen induced gyno doesnt usually occur with high est alone if t levels are equally high... but when there is a high E:t ratio with est being higher then norm and t being lower its a perfect environment for developing some nice tits...

I would def look into an AI, SERM AND dopamine supp.... p-5-p AND l-dopa together would be my suggestion.... and at moderate doses for all, no reason to go over board and throw things outta whack in the opposite direction... bloods would be very beneficial in this situation and with all the money your talking bout spending on supplements the 50 dollars it takes to do bloods is well spent and will help weed out whats worth buying and whats not.

Look in the anabolics section, im sure the sticky is still there for the cheap bloodwork loophole.
Thanks for all the input guys. Seems like im headed in the right direction now. Whats beneficial about l-dopa

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dopamine has many functions in the brain, including important roles in behavior and cognition, voluntary movement, motivation, punishment and reward, inhibition of prolactin production (involved in lactation and sexual gratification), sleep, mood, attention, working memory, and learning.

l-dopa is a precursor to dopamine.

vitamin b-6 (p5p specifically) will only aid in the conversion to dopamine.

it may be benificial to use both if you want to give that a try. still suggest you hit it from all sides, that is what i do, and i never get gyno symptoms on or post cycle any more.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Dopamine has many functions in the brain, including important roles in behavior and cognition, voluntary movement, motivation, punishment and reward, inhibition of prolactin production (involved in lactation and sexual gratification), sleep, mood, attention, working memory, and learning.

vitamin b-6 will only aid in the conversion to dopamine.

it may be benificial to use both if you want to give that a try. still suggest you hit it from all sides, that is what i do, and i never get gyno symptoms on or post cycle any more.
word :goodpost:

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

vitamin b-6 will only aid in the conversion to dopamine.

seriously good info. i wish i realized how ****ty gyno was prior, but for some reason i thought i was superman. anyways i'll look right into dopamine, being that everything else mentioned I already have, or is on the way.

any reccomendations?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
anything with high level extracts of mucuna pruriens would be your best bet... NOW has a produt for cheap but its only a 15% extract... Id look for better.... theres tons to choose from... throw it in the nutra search http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=mucuna+pruriens ;)

Also the one on there that I personally like the most is Powerful which contains 1-carboxy... IGF-2 gets tons of praise too but ive personally never tried it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 2mg of letro and taper down .5mg every 5 days. Also use B6 + L dopa while on the letro the whole time. Once you get to .5mg of letro switch to aromasin or a very low dose of adex for another 2wks. Slowly taper down and off again, the same way as with letro. You will also prolly need a DA like caber while on the letro if you want to have any libido.

you cant use stop taking such powerful and potent dosed AI's, so switching from letro to another AI is part of this process.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I would start with 2mg of letro and taper down .5mg every 5 days. Also use B6 + L dopa while on the letro the whole time. Once you get to .5mg of letro switch to aromasin or a very low dose of adex for another 2wks. Slowly taper down and off again, the same way as with letro. You will also prolly need a DA like caber while on the letro if you want to have any libido.

you cant use stop taking such powerful and potent dosed AI's, so switching from letro to another AI is part of this process.
thanks bro, that really helps. any idea what the dosages would be like for the aromasin or adex? maybe I can do a 2 week cycle of each.

I have BPS' Combustion (natty test booster) that I was going to start up sometime soon. Would it help or hinder the gyno at all?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to mention, p5p, the active form of b6 is specifically what will aid in the conversion of l-dopa to dopamine.

"P5P (Pyridoxal-phosphate (PLP, pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, P5P) ) plays a role in the conversion of dopa into dopamine, allows the conversion of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate to the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, and allows SAM to be decarboxylated to form propylamine, which is a precursor to polyamines "

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
forgot to mention, p5p, the active form of b6 is specifically what will aid in the conversion of l-dopa to dopamine.

"P5P (Pyridoxal-phosphate (PLP, pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, P5P) ) plays a role in the conversion of dopa into dopamine, allows the conversion of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate to the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, and allows SAM to be decarboxylated to form propylamine, which is a precursor to polyamines "
thus my initial suggestion ;)

OP...

A natty test booster will only help aid in libido at this point, I wouldnt worry about it effecting gyno with all these strong chems your taking blocking estrogen...

also gymrat.... why caber AND ldopa/p-5-p??? doesnt make sense to me...

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
p5p and a good l-dopa source for OTC

Dose Letro at 2.0- 2.5 for a couple weeks then lower is .5 every few days them start an OTC AI like Form when you add .5mg per day letro.

Caber works but i have never used it so just read above.

zendog

Awards
I got rid of mine with L-Dopa, P-5-P and Androhard version one. This was after trying to kill it with nolva and formastanozol.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
winstrol/nolva/letro for 8 weeks

and a serious caloric defecit

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I read on another forum that B6 reduce L-dopa's effectiveness however I don't have studies to back it up. Anyone knows anything about that?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I read on another forum that B6 reduce L-dopa's effectiveness however I don't have studies to back it up. Anyone knows anything about that?
so many people dose them together.

i hear l-dopa is just a bitch to begin with when absorbing. just do both.

some use vitex, i hear vitex takes awhile to kick in as well. Just use Letro, Prami is hit or miss with people. Caber harder to get but works best i hear.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
So there's endless info on gyno, but everything seems so vague. And it seems like a lot of previously reccomended stuff isn't so readily available in 2011. ....ANYWAYS,

Did a 6 week EPI/X-TREN (prodienolone) run...No gyno. During my PCT i noticed some nipple sensitivity, then around week 3-4 of PCT, a small, pea-sized lump developed. I ignored it for a little, but no more. I want to kill it.

-Pea sized lump
-No prior gyno
-Only on one side
-No lactation at all
-Soreness when pressing right on the lump
-Nipples aren't puffy

I searched and came up with a huge variance of options:
-P-5-P
-Cabergoline (Dostinex)
-Letrozole
-Nolva
-Formestane
-ATD
-Aromasin
-Arimidex
I have the exact same problem. I've have had it for years. I don't mind this knot as it reminds me if things are going awry. I use Formesatne to reduce swelling, inflamation and tenderness. It works everytime I have a flare-up. I just had a flare-up from DAA usage. Formestane took care of the problem.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I have the exact same problem. I've have had it for years. I don't mind this knot as it reminds me if things are going awry. I use Formesatne to reduce swelling, inflamation and tenderness. It works everytime I have a flare-up. I just had a flare-up from DAA usage. Formestane took care of the problem.
good to know bro. I read that some had success with formestane. I'll probably go that route if i dont see results with letro/p5p/l-dopa combo.

BTW im starting my letro today. Won't be logging it, but i'll come back in here and do minor updates for whom ever may stumble across this thread in the future... i've already started p5p, just waiting on the l-dopa to come in

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude do both, use the letro and when you taper down your letro work in the Form to ease off the hard stuff like letro. it works well to prevent rebound as well as fight gyno.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thats solid advice... I def prefer the strength of the Pharm grade AI's but the OTC suicide AI's make it impossible to have a sudden rebound of unbound estrogen... Form it up as you come of letro

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Other things may work fine. I never tried anything except Formestane.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i got rebound from Erase....just sayin.

Did not get rebound from ATD, 6 oxo and of course my lovely Form.

When it came to performance Erase however did give me best strength, libido , and leaness but didnt do to estro what i needed it to. Many and I mean many people have used Erase with excellent success but Form has years of research.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
some GREAT advice throughout...thanks to everyone..

Just a small update. Still haven't recieved my l-dopa, but after 2 days on letro, and a couple weeks on P5P, i've already noticed a significant decrease in the lump size. The pain has lessened as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
honestly you know what helped remove the pain more then anything for me??? DHT based compounds... i ran some transdermal 3aa this summer and it did wonders for reducing the size and pain...

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
honestly you know what helped remove the pain more then anything for me??? DHT based compounds... i ran some transdermal 3aa this summer and it did wonders for reducing the size and pain...
Androhard V II does this amazing I hear.

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
808rebel
How are you dosing the letro and p5p?
I'm currently running epi/11sterone going into my 3rd week got some sensitivity to the nipples and a hard lump....this sucks

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
808rebel
How are you dosing the letro and p5p?
I'm currently running epi/11sterone going into my 3rd week got some sensitivity to the nipples and a hard lump....this sucks
what the! cant believe you got gyno from those. they supress estro. Thats odd, get blood work. but dose letro like this

day 1 1.0mg
day 2 1.5mg
day3. 2.0
and if stay at 2.0 or bump and stay at 2.5 and stay at that for a week after it goes away or gets tiny.

BUT if you take letro on cycle you will want to use a much lower dose. 1, 1.25. usually.

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
what the! cant believe you got gyno from those. they supress estro. Thats odd, get blood work. but dose letro like this

day 1 1.0mg
day 2 1.5mg
day3. 2.0
and if stay at 2.0 or bump and stay at 2.5 and stay at that for a week after it goes away or gets tiny.

BUT if you take letro on cycle you will want to use a much lower dose. 1, 1.25. usually.
I know....didn't see that coming. I felt some sensitivity about 4 days ago. I had read that sensitivity/puffy nipples is normal on epi so I didn't think anything of it. Then last night I felt the lump.

I'm waiting for letro to arrive, I've got liquid tamoxifen on hand. Should I start dosing the tamox now? What dosage?

Thanks, again.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i've got NOW P5P and Im taking 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM. I Was taking 4AM and 4 PM, but decided to tone it down and be more conventional, vs. going overkill.

For the Letro, I didn't realize I shouldve tapered up. I started at 2mg and have stayed at that.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I know....didn't see that coming. I felt some sensitivity about 4 days ago. I had read that sensitivity/puffy nipples is normal on epi so I didn't think anything of it. Then last night I felt the lump.

I'm waiting for letro to arrive, I've got liquid tamoxifen on hand. Should I start dosing the tamox now? What dosage?

Thanks, again.
what brand of epi was this???

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
what brand of epi was this???
IBE. I'm wondering if the 11 sterone may have antagonized the issue, I've been dosing it at 900 mg. from what I've read, at that dosage it turns into testosterone so maybe the higher I flux of test brought on some higher estrogen too. Dunno. I need to do some blood work.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i would consider that more likely then anything else... I actually took IBE Epi standalone and saw a small reduction in my gyno... so its surprising to me to see otherwise...
I didnt know 11-oxo had any conversion to test! Is there any articles or threads on this?

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
i would consider that more likely then anything else... I actually took IBE Epi standalone and saw a small reduction in my gyno... so its surprising to me to see otherwise...
I didnt know 11-oxo had any conversion to test! Is there any articles or threads on this?
I'm sorry, I mean it converts to 11keto-testosterone. I'll see if I can find some articles.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ok... that I know... can 11-keto test aromatize?

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
ok... that I know... can 11-keto test aromatize?
No, 11-keto test does not aromatize and from the research I've done, epistane acst as an ai. So, I don't understand what is going on.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt take the nolva till later.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
certainly odd to me as well...

maybe its not really gyno??? but youve felt a lump, not just puffy nips right???

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
**** can get real weird. ive had puffy nips no lump, non puffy lil lump, both at same time, something i thought was a lump not a lump. Letro cleared it up for me faster than hell. then i used Formestane to come off the letro.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
good to know. letro is working wonders for me as well.

Pain is almost GONE. Lump is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller, went from pea sized to about 1/4th or 1/5th of the size. almost cant find it now. And it's been less than a week.

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
certainly odd to me as well...

maybe its not really gyno??? but youve felt a lump, not just puffy nips right???
Yeah, the lump is there nips not really puffy, just sensitive.

**** can get real weird. ive had puffy nips no lump, non puffy lil lump, both at same time, something i thought was a lump not a lump. Letro cleared it up for me faster than hell. then i used Formestane to come off the letro.
That's good to know, kind of reassuring. how did you dose the formestane?

good to know. letro is working wonders for me as well.

Pain is almost GONE. Lump is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller, went from pea sized to about 1/4th or 1/5th of the size. almost cant find it now. And it's been less than a week.
My pain is reducing, however, the lump is still there and I have sensitivity to my nipple area and just below the nipple area right at the top abdomen area. I'm glad Letro is working for you, i'm still waiting for letro to arrive

thank you everyone for the help.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ill jsut tell you the whole story.

Ran a high dose Pmag and Furuza cycle 6 weeks, Clomid pct with erase. I started Erase too early and i had high Serum levels off the clomid and also used Forkslin which caused estro issues in PCT. i went back on Erase and it helped but I still got rebound again. i started playing and feeling my nip glands too often and pinching them to see if it was there. caused big time irritation. so dont do this!

to fix it i got letro went day by day 1.0 1.25 1.50. 1.75. 2.0 by the time i got just a few days in it already started to help big time. then i went to 2.5 for about 15 days and back down to 2.0 for 5 days then dropped it day by day .5 less each day at .5 i started formestane (topical from CEL) 150mg for 5 days, 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for like 10 days. i only have a tiny bit left. i also weight 240 and have a little high body fat over 15% i think. 100mg would be sufficent. i honestly felt the form did great.

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
Ill jsut tell you the whole story.

Ran a high dose Pmag and Furuza cycle 6 weeks, Clomid pct with erase. I started Erase too early and i had high Serum levels off the clomid and also used Forkslin which caused estro issues in PCT. i went back on Erase and it helped but I still got rebound again. i started playing and feeling my nip glands too often and pinching them to see if it was there. caused big time irritation. so dont do this!

to fix it i got letro went day by day 1.0 1.25 1.50. 1.75. 2.0 by the time i got just a few days in it already started to help big time. then i went to 2.5 for about 15 days and back down to 2.0 for 5 days then dropped it day by day .5 less each day at .5 i started formestane (topical from CEL) 150mg for 5 days, 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for like 10 days. i only have a tiny bit left. i also weight 240 and have a little high body fat over 15% i think. 100mg would be sufficent. i honestly felt the form did great.
Bigwhiteguy, thank you very much for sharing. That is a great help to my decisioin on what to run and for how long. Really appreciate it.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
did you run a serm and daa+erase for your pct? just wondering