a good cycle without using melthys ,3rd cycle

d00fy

Awards
well since i have a smilar thread to this one,sorry just wondering what would be a good 3rd cycle without using m1t,m5 or any other melthy, first 2cycles i have done were m1t, looking for a 3rd cycle ,im going with 1test but just wondering does 1test come in pills i also saw another 1test called cylco 1t its a powder drink ,wondering whats everyone take on that

looking for a decent 3rd cycle to put on possible 10lbs of muscle or more...... thx

d00fy

Awards
also what is a good dose for 1-test , im getting dermabolics 1 100mg i believe ,and whats a good length to run it,i was thinking anywhere from 4-6weeks

HugeBB

Awards
also what is a good dose for 1-test , im getting dermabolics 1 100mg i believe ,and whats a good length to run it,i was thinking anywhere from 4-6weeks
go with 300mg/day of 1-test in a transdermal solution. you might want to consider adding in some 4ad too.

get 1-test powder (and 4ad if you want) from 1fast400.com and either get t-gel, or the ingredients to homebrew your own transdermal soultion, from customnutritionwarehouse.com

HugeBB

Awards
just wondering does 1test come in pills
No, bioavailability is horrible. you'd have to go with 1AD which must convert to 1-test and is much more expensive. Go with the transdermal.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Add hormone powder, heat and shake. 1-test, 4AD, 5AA, 3Alpha, ect. 4oz. T-Gel should hold 10grams powder. Make sure you use a base and not an esterfied or methylated hormone.

d00fy

Awards
oops another problem is can i take 300mg after my workout since i workout after my class is over with I goto the gym than i go home,which is 5oclock just wondering if would be okay to have it after a workout after showering or a few hrs before bedtime

HugeBB

Awards
oops another problem is can i take 300mg after my workout since i workout after my class is over with I goto the gym than i go home,which is 5oclock just wondering if would be okay to have it after a workout after showering or a few hrs before bedtime
take 150mg twice/day spread about 12hrs apart.