Sarm Cycle Info. Critique Needed!

LikeMike

Awards
So i was planning a ostarine and sarm s4 cycle for a recomp. I was planning on going for four weeks and depending on the results/sides i will see about going 6 weeks. I was actually thinking of pulsing the s4 at 25mg 2 hours prior to workout 5 days a week. The main reason for this is my fear of the vision sides that i have heard associated with this. Do you feel like this would be beneficial? The ostarine i am planning on starting out at 10mg daily for the first week and then uping it to 20mg daily for the remainder of the cycle. I am open to suggestions and opinions. I have read alot about these compounds but would like to hear others feedback with their experiance as well. Thank you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive used 50-70mg of S4, 4-5x a wk on a pulse. Only time i ever had vision problems was when using 70mg and coming from bright sunlight to indoor light. Adjusting took a couple of minutes, nothing major tho.

with what you have said id do this:

osta
15mg wks 1-6 or 1-8
S4
50mg 5on,2off wks 1-6

for me there was a noticable difference between using 50mg and 70mg w/S4

LikeMike

Awards
Ive used 50-70mg of S4, 4-5x a wk on a pulse. Only time i ever had vision problems was when using 70mg and coming from bright sunlight to indoor light. Adjusting took a couple of minutes, nothing major tho.

with what you have said id do this:

osta
15mg wks 1-6 or 1-8
S4
50mg 5on,2off wks 1-6

for me there was a noticable difference between using 50mg and 70mg w/S4

Thank you, did you notice any shutdown? Its seems like some people say they have some minor shutdown while others dont experiance any. Was it something you would run again?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
25mg of s4 probably wont do you much good (it'll do something, but not much). I would go with a 50mg dose like gymrat has suggested. There's no need to taper up on ostarine, and as far as I know if anything people usually try to take super high doses at first then taper down to a regular-dose level for the remainder of the cycle. So I would just stick with a single dose, and I think 15mg sounds fine.

So honestly, I think what gymrat has suggested is great.

I still have a bottle from my last experiment with it, so I may run it at 15mg/day myself. We'll see.

Regarding shutdown, last I researched what people seemed to suspect was that a rise in E that many got may have been what caused some lowering of T in the few subjects that reported this minor shutdown. If you fear this may happen, you could always take an AI. Or you could wait and see what your bloods look like at the end of a cycle. Speaking of which, please consider getting pre-cycle bloodwork done. AFAIK, nobody has reported huge shutdown unless they did stupid-high doses of ostarine or s4.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt say anything regarding shutdown while on it, i was using ntbm post cycle/unleashed combo. Things were great in the gym, bedroom, sense of well being, etc. Overall it was a great stack, lost 2% BF and gained 2lb.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 13