need help with non aromatising steriods

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
I'm 25 yrs old, 160lbs, body fat 9 percent. I train 6 days a week
Lift four times a week and mix in 3 cardio days. I'm looking to get more vascular
and more defined. New to this site and taking steriods. Have gyno from natural hormones as
a teen so not looking for aromatising steriods. Already have nolva for pct, aslo take protein,
Creatine. Also have milk thistle and taurine ready for cycle.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Real epistane may help make some of your gyno go away while building muscle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bad news, gyno is always a possiblity no matter what steroid you use.

if you are scared of gyno, you may not want to mess with steroids until you feel comfortable enough with your own research to be able to prevent it.

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
I'm committed to start taking steriods in the near future, I even talked to my doctor about it and
Had a metabolic panel run and normal values just to see were my bloodwork was at before trying. I've done tons of
Research on my own, but have no personal sources to turn to so I decided to post on here. I know how to prevent gyno with AI's
And using choosing the right kind of steriod that fits my goals with proper pct, but I just want outside opinion. I was thinking about anavar, winstrol solo
even though its not recommended. I really like the idea of a leaner body while keeping my strengths.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
var is gonna be an expensive cycle, epi or hdrol would give far better results for much cheaper. if you want to just take them to get even leaner then just adjust your diet while on cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used steroids and already think you know how to prevent gyno eh? good to see you are so confident.

good luck!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i think the worst thing ever would be getting gyno and having bunk **** lol.

hopefully that doesn't happen to you.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would just stay away from steroids all together....if you have a pre-existing gyno condition you run the risk of making it worse regardless of what you take

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its funny to see how you think you know what your doing. var and winny would be bad choices for you, especially without test.....

If you know so much about preventing gyno why dont you use AI's to get rid of your gyno?? than you wouldnt have to worry...??....??

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
Okay, I wanna just say that I'm doing reseach daily, I'm willing to purchase any support supplements to help
With a cycle from ai to serms to whatever is needed. The info seems endless and I
feel if I wait to know everthing ill never jump in it. I willing to take risks associated with steriods use. I would like to know some more ideas on on diferent
cycle especially non aromatising. I'm sorry I sound like an idiot but I'm trying to fully understand. Also have some question in private if any body can private message me