4-5 weeks 40mg Epistane. Suppressive? Your experience?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I am considering doing the above cycle. I have done AAS before but I feel pretty suppressed after 10-12 weeks cycles. That is why I am considering using Epistane for 4-5 weeks. I want to prevent as much suppression as possible so I might do 250iu hCG e4d too on the cycle.

"Epistane, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze." Is this statement true?

Did you feel suppressed when doing this kind of cycle?

Thanks guys!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
"Epistane, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze." Is this statement true?

no, not even close.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
But still the suppression would be less because of the lack of aromatase? :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
But still the suppression would be less because of the lack of aromatase? :)
no, how supressive it would be will depend on the dosage/compound. where ever your finding your info a waste of time. 100% wrong

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
if you run epi run it for 6 weeks, what would be alot better though is to run the epi the first 6 weeks of a 12 week test run. youll be shut down the same either way

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
That statement could be true only if you pulse cycle it @40mg or less no more than 3x weekly. All depends on your nuts.....