Anyone not get side effects from Letro?

PowerLifter15

Awards
I've been on Letro for about 2-2 and a half weeks now. tapered up to 2.5mg per day (1ml). No side effects whatsoever.

The size of my nipples has shrunk, the lumps are smaller, not sensitive at all anymore. It used to hurt putting on a shirt and now its a lot better.

Still have 1/3 or the bottle left so i have plenty of time left to kill my gyno, then i'l bridge into Formestane to avoid any estro rebound.

Im just surprised that I have no dry joints or anything. I'm loving it, and the letro doesn't taste too bad haha. kinda like sweet alcohol.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
The one side i got from letro, which was noticeable with the gf, was drop in libido

PowerLifter15

Awards
The one side i got from letro, which was noticeable with the gf, was drop in libido
forgot to mention, no drop in libido either. so im very happy with letro and how its going for me.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention, no drop in libido either. so im very happy with letro and how its going for me.
If you want, you can use a MUCH smaller dose and run it longer. 2.5mg ED is extremely high. 0.5 mg EOD will still keep your estrogen levels near zero.

Also, libido and joint issues don't affect young guys as much as older. And for me, libido issues take a while to kick in, and then a while for it to get better once I stop. It seems like it takes a while for the brain to sense it or adjust for it...

PowerLifter15

Awards
If you want, you can use a MUCH smaller dose and run it longer. 2.5mg ED is extremely high. 0.5 mg EOD will still keep your estrogen levels near zero.
how its been going, I think I might just stay at 2.5, just because even from yesterday to today, I have seen yet another noticeable difference in the lump/puffiness. but IF I were to do so, would i taper down to around there, or just drop right to that dosage?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
how its been going, I think I might just stay at 2.5, just because even from yesterday to today, I have seen yet another noticeable difference in the lump/puffiness. but IF I were to do so, would i taper down to around there, or just drop right to that dosage?
You don't need to taper going from 2.5mg to 0.5mg. 0.5 is still enough to kill almost all (if not all) of your estrogen. When you come off you shouldn't have a rebound either. I've never experienced estrogen rebound to any degree that would cause a gyno flare situation...

PowerLifter15

Awards
so you're saying that I wont experience estro rebound? or its not likely? I have topical Formestane ready for after the Letro is done, but if i can save it as an AI for another cycle, or at least not use the whole bottle that'd be flippin' awesome.

thanks in advance for your help.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
so you're saying that I wont experience estro rebound? or its not likely? I have topical Formestane ready for after the Letro is done, but if i can save it as an AI for another cycle, or at least not use the whole bottle that'd be flippin' awesome.

thanks in advance for your help.
I agree with the above that .5mg will still have a large efficacy, but I think tapering down is still a good idea. I tapered down to pretty small intervals then went every other day before stopping. No issues for me doing this. No need for anything post letro imo.