What are the best books available on PH's and AAS?
- 08-22-2004, 05:54 AM
- 08-22-2004, 11:05 AM
Anablolics 2004 Is a good reference book if you can see the product plugs.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 08-22-2004, 11:10 AM
I have anabolics 2004 and like it, the bit on 1-test is designed to sell the author's ethergels though.
08-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Hmmmmm. I seem to have seen that post over at bulknutrition...
08-22-2004, 09:29 PM
08-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Anabolics 2004 is a good overview of all steroids and doesn't get too technical.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 104Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:22 AM
- By F1redUp in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2011, 04:45 PM
- By no reason in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:20 AM
- By juiceman909 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:23 AM
- By bigsexy74 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2010, 02:55 AM