Dbol vs SD bridge

Toxin23

Awards
Which is the better cycle? I was thinking of doing either solo dbol or a SD bridge into something(most likely epistane). Is there a better supp to bridge into other than epi? Which are the best clones of these products? Thanks in advance.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
whats ur goal? i wouldnt run dbol unless i had some test or somethin to dry it up. SD alone is awesome, no need to bridge with anything especially if u just started with ph's and aas. id go for somethin non-methyl if ur gonna bridge

Toxin23

Awards
whats ur goal? i wouldnt run dbol unless i had some test or somethin to dry it up. SD alone is awesome, no need to bridge with anything especially if u just started with ph's and aas. id go for somethin non-methyl if ur gonna bridge
I bulked to 180ish(4 weeks of a PH and the rest natty) and because of ramadan(muslim month of fasting) lost around 15 lbs. I want to get to 180 again but leaner than I was before.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol runs more risk of hair loss if that helps

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first thing I purchase before PCT or the PH itself is minoxil/Azelaic acid mix to combat that.
You've done your research, eh? ;)

I think the Superdrol would be better for maintainable gains, but still it seems like it would be easier to maintain gains by doing a short Superdrol run, recovering, and then doing an epi run. Or perhaps using the SD as a kicker for a test based cycle.

Toxin23

Awards
You've done your research, eh? ;)

I think the Superdrol would be better for maintainable gains, but still it seems like it would be easier to maintain gains by doing a short Superdrol run, recovering, and then doing an epi run. Or perhaps using the SD as a kicker for a test based cycle.
Haha the stickies make it easy. I wanted to use the epi to harden my SD gains since I am planning a very clean diet to go along with the cycle. Since there seems to be no other alternative to epi for a bridge I think im just going to go with that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha the stickies make it easy. I wanted to use the epi to harden my SD gains since I am planning a very clean diet to go along with the cycle. Since there seems to be no other alternative to epi for a bridge I think im just going to go with that.
Good luck/keep us posted brah!