First PH cycle, question looks right?

Your Beginner

Awards
Hey, I am going to take my first pro-hormone cycle.
Tell me if this looks right, comment & tell me what I should add if needed.
I am 22 by the way.

PH: Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals SOS 500
LENGTH: I will take for 6 weeks.
INFO:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (Max LMG) 20 mg
2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 5 mg
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol (Halodrol) 20 mg

Liver Support: Liver Shield
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berries

PCT: Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals PCT 350
INFO:
6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 20 mg
1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD / 3 17 keto) 5 mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 50 mg
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 150 mg
Fenugreek PE 50% (Testofen) 75 mg
Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract (1.5% plant silica)

I'm new to anabolic's and steroids so please all advice appreciated. If someone has a better cycle for me
just let me know.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Drink a lot of water and aviod alcohol.....Don't be that guy!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
terrible pct, no serm no cycle. have fun with boobs and no sex drive. get a serm man its not hard, also dont run that over 2 caps a day.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
terrible pct, no serm no cycle. have fun with boobs and no sex drive. get a serm man its not hard, also dont run that over 2 caps a day.
Good call. OP - youre gonna want some clomid for that pct or you'll be bummed. Superdrol for 6 weeks is a bit much too. How about this, scrap the sh*tty prohormones, run a 12 week cycle of test cyp or e, and get some keepable gains, and don put your liver through 6 weeks of superdrol. Either way you need a better pct.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Good call. OP - youre gonna want some clomid for that pct or you'll be bummed. Superdrol for 6 weeks is a bit much too. How about this, scrap the sh*tty prohormones, run a 12 week cycle of test cyp or e, and get some keepable gains, and don put your liver through 6 weeks of superdrol. Either way you need a better pct.
It's crazy that the illegal gear is better for your body than the legal (or semi-legal) prohormones!! The only orals I would do is Ergo 1AD or Epi.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty I still think that halodrol is pretty safe and effective when ran responsibly. That being said, I have access to turinibol, so I will never be using halodrol again. Still. Get yourself some test.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't agree with these all in one stack products. Also, everything looks under dosed. Especially the superdrol in it. If you want to do it right, return your bottle, and just order some Beastdrol from mr. Supps or maybe helladrol. I'm assuming this is your first cycle since you asked the questions you did about it. No need to stack, just pick one compound and it will treat you nicely.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also would highly recommend a SERM. If you don't run one I will probably unsubscribe from this out of frustration. Seen too many of these crazy unguided cycles end in lost gains and no libido.
And if you're going to run a PH you better remember to keep your lipids in check with some kinda of cycle support. Hint: the words in bold return great results in google search.

romapwr88

Awards
Looks like you'll just be unnecessarily stressing your liver with that. Doses per cap are too low, however if you go too high 2 methyls stacked and that ethyl in there can't be good... For a 1st ph cycle, I would get something else, def. without sd in it.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't agree with these all in one stack products. Also, everything looks under dosed. Especially the superdrol in it. If you want to do it right, return your bottle, and just order some Beastdrol from mr. Supps or maybe helladrol. I'm assuming this is your first cycle since you asked the questions you did about it. No need to stack, just pick one compound and it will treat you nicely.
^^^ this is wayto go if running ph start with ONE compound