For those who have used gear....

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I just got a tetnus (sp?) shot yesterday in my delt. My delt is very tight today and a little sore. Is the tetnus shot after affects comparable to say a test shot the next day or are test shots much more painful the next day? Just curious, b/c I will be doing gear in the near future.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nah.. if I remember, the tetnus shot is thicker and there for hurts worse.. so it would be less than that.. but pain is a relative thing.. for me.. it doesn't hurt at all, even some prop shots that I know have hobbled a friend of mine didn't really bother me..

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Depends on what you are stickin yourself with. Try shooting 3cc's of t400 in your pec once. Other than t400/test base/prop/high mg fina/ you will be fine. It's really not as bad as you would thing I used to hate getting shots now it's no big deal you'll see.

powerlifter6920

Depends on what you are stickin yourself with. Try shooting 3cc's of t400 in your pec once. Other than t400/test base/prop/high mg fina/ you will be fine. It's really not as bad as you would thing I used to hate getting shots now it's no big deal you'll see.

It depends on the BA/BB content in the gear I think. I have used some test prop from D-***** and didn't have a damn bit of pain at all. However I am injecting ADEQUAN now for my joints, and while not steroid, it burns and leaves my muscle pretty damn sore. You get used to stuff I think though, I agree it is all relative.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Tetanus hurt like a mofo compared to anything i've ever put in myself... they use a friggin HYOOOOOGE guage needle!

ManBeast

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Not for me. Usually I feel a good burning sensation when I shoot test. :goodpost:

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
to me it's about the same...tet. shot in my delt stayed sore for two days...tren in my quad, stays sore for two days.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The tetanus for sure! Always felt like somebody beat me in the delt with a sledge hammer, then again I guess that could have had something to do with someone other than myself doing the shot. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Because of the thickness of the solution.. and I don't think it is that big, 23 g

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
C'mon Matt... I know what a 23g looks/feels like ;) I tell ya... the needle they used on me was one bad-ass mother-shut-yo-mouth! :D

ManBeast

powerlifter6920

C'mon Matt... I know what a 23g looks/feels like ;) I tell ya... the needle they used on me was one bad-ass mother-shut-yo-mouth! :D

ManBeast

My first cycle I didn't think that a 23 ga needle would work well, thought it would be to slow. So I did 20 ga ED for six weeks!!! I tell ya, 23ga isn't shiznit now. :thumbsup:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
****.. 20 g you are nuts.. I use a 20 to draw with.. and I am a puss, I use 25g on me.. and MB, it might have been a 20 ;)

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the BA/BB content in the gear I think. I have used some test prop from D-***** and didn't have a damn bit of pain at all. However I am injecting ADEQUAN now for my joints, and while not steroid, it burns and leaves my muscle pretty damn sore. You get used to stuff I think though, I agree it is all relative.
How did you do with the ADEQUAN??? Did that help? My knees are killing me, I stopped squatting 5 weeks ago and they still hurt... :frustrate

I think I'mma get me some of that... Would you recommend?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i pinned an 18 first time in my glute. swear i needed a stitch to close the fucking hole.

PurEvl

Awards
I typically run 21 gauge and the tetnis was bigger, 18-20 gauge for sure. It was a sore shot but hard to compare since I can take up to 12 shots a week during a show. Being a pin cushion sucks