For those who have used gear....

1. Registered User
    Answers

For those who have used gear....

I just got a tetnus (sp?) shot yesterday in my delt. My delt is very tight today and a little sore. Is the tetnus shot after affects comparable to say a test shot the next day or are test shots much more painful the next day? Just curious, b/c I will be doing gear in the near future.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

nah.. if I remember, the tetnus shot is thicker and there for hurts worse.. so it would be less than that.. but pain is a relative thing.. for me.. it doesn't hurt at all, even some prop shots that I know have hobbled a friend of mine didn't really bother me..
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Depends on what you are stickin yourself with. Try shooting 3cc's of t400 in your pec once. Other than t400/test base/prop/high mg fina/ you will be fine. It's really not as bad as you would thing I used to hate getting shots now it's no big deal you'll see.
    •   

4. powerlifter6920

Quote Originally Posted by bigmark1972
    Depends on what you are stickin yourself with. Try shooting 3cc's of t400 in your pec once. Other than t400/test base/prop/high mg fina/ you will be fine. It's really not as bad as you would thing I used to hate getting shots now it's no big deal you'll see.

It depends on the BA/BB content in the gear I think. I have used some test prop from D-***** and didn't have a damn bit of pain at all. However I am injecting ADEQUAN now for my joints, and while not steroid, it burns and leaves my muscle pretty damn sore. You get used to stuff I think though, I agree it is all relative.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Tetanus hurt like a mofo compared to anything i've ever put in myself... they use a friggin HYOOOOOGE guage needle!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Not for me. Usually I feel a good burning sensation when I shoot test.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
  7. Registered User
    Answers

to me it's about the same...tet. shot in my delt stayed sore for two days...tren in my quad, stays sore for two days.
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

The tetanus for sure! Always felt like somebody beat me in the delt with a sledge hammer, then again I guess that could have had something to do with someone other than myself doing the shot.
  9. Member
    Answers

why do they use such a big ass needle?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Because of the thickness of the solution.. and I don't think it is that big, 23 g
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

C'mon Matt... I know what a 23g looks/feels like I tell ya... the needle they used on me was one bad-ass mother-shut-yo-mouth!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  12. powerlifter6920

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    C'mon Matt... I know what a 23g looks/feels like I tell ya... the needle they used on me was one bad-ass mother-shut-yo-mouth!

ManBeast

My first cycle I didn't think that a 23 ga needle would work well, thought it would be to slow. So I did 20 ga ED for six weeks!!! I tell ya, 23ga isn't shiznit now.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

****.. 20 g you are nuts.. I use a 20 to draw with.. and I am a puss, I use 25g on me.. and MB, it might have been a 20
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter6920
    It depends on the BA/BB content in the gear I think. I have used some test prop from D-***** and didn't have a damn bit of pain at all. However I am injecting ADEQUAN now for my joints, and while not steroid, it burns and leaves my muscle pretty damn sore. You get used to stuff I think though, I agree it is all relative.
    How did you do with the ADEQUAN??? Did that help? My knees are killing me, I stopped squatting 5 weeks ago and they still hurt...

I think I'mma get me some of that... Would you recommend?
  15. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

i pinned an 18 first time in my glute. swear i needed a stitch to close the ****ing hole.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I typically run 21 gauge and the tetnis was bigger, 18-20 gauge for sure. It was a sore shot but hard to compare since I can take up to 12 shots a week during a show. Being a pin cushion sucks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have used Extreme Tren..
    By bull8t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 09:06 AM
  2. Panicy question for those who have used
    By kangaroojack3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 08:57 PM
  3. For those who have used Omega Thunder Cee....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:49 PM
  4. Question for those who have used 1 test cyp
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 11:25 AM