Lab Findings for Different Methyls/Stacks

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
M1T: Elevates liver enzymes more so than others, lowers HDL and glucose to very unhealthy levels in a matter of days. By now we should all know this. Used by itself Progesterone is not elevated, but in conjunction with 4AD Progesterone just about doubles (for me). So watch for progesterone related sides whilst stacked with 4AD.

M4OHN I've used it at 30mg/day, for a while, probably close to 5 weeks, with 4AD-cyp, 1-test-cyp. Liver enzymes lowered significantly even though I started this the day I came off of M1T. I felt "fat" for the first week after starting it, ran some labs, and my Prolactin was pretty high. I don't know if it is the M4OHN by itself that causes high Prolactin, or an interaction between it and 4AD or 1-test. I added M5AA to dry out, and subsequently my prolactin went down. Liver enzymes continued to go down from while on M1T, even at 100mg M5AA and 30mg M4OHN. Also HDL improved to almost normal, around 32 (from 5 while on M1T). For cutting and strength, even gaining some very lean muscle, this combo can't be beat.

Keep in mind that I'm not reccomending dosages or even telling someone to stack these or anything, I'm just putting out my information and experiences.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. we need some lab results like this for m1,4add compared to m1t. seems like the verdict for m1,4add is to take close to 100mg/day, but there's no proof that 100mg/day is safer or more toxic than say m1t at 10mg/day. .all we know is m1t is much more toxic mg for mg, but users are using 6-25 times the mg amounts of m14add to m1t.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info man. How much M1T was you on? Has to be alot considering the M5 and M4OHN dosage was pretty high, and the liver enz. still went down.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Harsh brother, harsh. :rant:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't want Bobo kicking my ass for posting some of the dosages/combos I use. I'll PM you momentarily.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Great post as usual SS :) were you ever on m4ohn by itself ?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a M1T/M4OHN stack now.....and it freakin ROCKS :thumbsup:

I feel like damn Superman :rofl: .....now only if I can use the X-ray vision to see through chick's clothes :frustrate

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your post, SS. The M4OHN + M5AA stack indeed seems to be one of the most highly rated for strength, hardness, vascularity, and so far as we know, safety. Do you think it is substantially better than a M4OHN + Mdien stack (for cutting, strength, vascularity, and safety) or do you have any info/experience with this particularly? Anyone with experience and /or opinions on that? I've seen quite a bit on both possibilities, but never a real comparison . Thanks

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
THX for the post SS......Waiting for blood work results to come back(prior to mohn-1,4 cycle)and hopefully prior to completing this cycle......

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your post, SS. The M4OHN + M5AA stack indeed seems to be one of the most highly rated for strength, hardness, vascularity, and so far as we know, safety. Do you think it is substantially better than a M4OHN + Mdien stack (for cutting, strength, vascularity, and safety) or do you have any info/experience with this particularly? Anyone with experience and /or opinions on that? I've seen quite a bit on both possibilities, but never a real comparison . Thanks
M-Dien is definitely more toxic than M5AA IMO, I've never ran M4OHN and M-Dien but I would imagine the results would be awesome. Might actually bloat on that combo more than you would think, due to possible progesterone or prolactin increases, but that's just a guess.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
what about an m-dien/m5aa cutting stack? There wouldn't be any progesterone issues because of DHT conversion and I imagine it'd be great for preserving muscle.

supermanstanley

Awards
I'm on a M1T/M4OHN stack now.....and it freakin ROCKS :thumbsup:

I feel like damn Superman :rofl: .....now only if I can use the X-ray vision to see through chick's clothes :frustrate

What's your Dosage Skark??

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
what about an m-dien/m5aa cutting stack? There wouldn't be any progesterone issues because of DHT conversion and I imagine it'd be great for preserving muscle.
Should be an awesome cutting stack, comparable but probably stronger than M4OHN/M5AA. Just keep in mind that M-Dien is more toxic than M4OHN.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Should be an awesome cutting stack, comparable but probably stronger than M4OHN/M5AA. Just keep in mind that M-Dien is more toxic than M4OHN.
Thanks, I was really waiting for someone to respond. My goal is to just get rid of some fat and mantain my weight of ~220 while preserving/building muscle. I already have some m5aa, would you personally recommend M-Dien or m4ohn to add to the m5aa based on results, not toxicity.

I was also kicking around the idea of m1t during a cut. I would think running it solo would be ideal during a cut due to it being highly anabolic and decreases appetite.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was really waiting for someone to respond. My goal is to just get rid of some fat and mantain my weight of ~220 while preserving/building muscle. I already have some m5aa, would you personally recommend M-Dien or m4ohn to add to the m5aa based on results, not toxicity.

I was also kicking around the idea of m1t during a cut. I would think running it solo would be ideal during a cut due to it being highly anabolic and decreases appetite.
What dosages of M-Dien and M4OHN were you thinking of?

Lich

Banned
Awards
If ur body could handle it, throwin in m-dien at 6-15mgs would just put someone over the rock hard edge ;)