PH's and NO2

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
hi
Quick question, sorry if this has been asked before
Im currently on PCT,liquid nolva, from 2 weeks of MIT, I was wondering is it ok if I take a nitric oxide product like NO2 during this period? since it helps deliver more nutrients to the muscle and so on.

any comments/suggestions?

thanks everyone

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it, personally I have tried the NO products, and think they are worthless.

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
Go for it, personally I have tried the NO products, and think they are worthless.
Hi . I've seen a study posted on Avant labs board that NO products dont work but two of my friends took it last year and they both did gain a termendous amount of strenght/size while on NO2, Ive seen it with my own eyes

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi . I've seen a study posted on Avant labs board that NO products dont work but two of my friends took it last year and they both did gain a termendous amount of strenght/size while on NO2, Ive seen it with my own eyes
I wouldn't trust anything you see on avant. Its all mostly biased over there. All they do is flame each other and constantly argue back and fourth. I too have tried NO2 and had amazing gains on it. It has been proven to work. Some people just don't use it correctly I guess, or just don't respond, the same way I don't respond to creatine. I also get nothing from M1T.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll admit that some people do get gains from it. I was just saying that I didn't respond, however, I would not buy N02. There are better and cheaper products out there. Check out the supplements section, there are a lot of threads that speak of this topic.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say that if you're going to take a NO2 product, then take one that has some form of creatine salt for PCT like NO-Xplode, V12, or Satur8.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
All Nitric Oxide products are not created equal. Kilo has the CEE powder on sale 1000 GRAMS ONLY $59.95 so that would make a nice stack with Nitrojet.. or your own custom mix from BSL :thumbsup:

There is ALOT more to be learned about Nitric Oxide supplements. I would take them preworkout while on a calorie surplus only.

phenom9950

Awards
nox3 from universal with 1ad i went from 240 - 260 in 2 months.