DROL TEST EQ TREN SLIN !! HELP REVISING?

vansj

Awards
Howdy all,

fresh to the website (well i joined a while back but never posted)..

i finished competing this year in may and took some time off and am back into training - will be heading to thailand over the summer (australia) training with 1 pro and 1 amateur bodybuilder who's name's i wont disclose. Would love to get some feedback on a course i plan on running whilst there. I've worked VERY hard and earnt enough cash to be there just over 4 months.

My background:

- state/national gymnast for 10 years (3 y.o in nappies til i was 13)
- training with weights since i was 13 (balls 2 walls when i hit 17 and a pro took me under his wing)
- 5'10 205lbs with abs
- 330 bench, 510 squat (atg), 570 d/l (all off cycle)
- now 20 years old
- competed twice on stage
- ran 3 cycles previous to this (1st cycle 500mg sus 10 wks at 18y.o - too young i know, believe me i'd still be off if i had my time again/2nd cycle 500mg test e 10 wks, 20mg dbol 4 weeks/3rd cycle 500mg test e 10 wks, stanozolol 50mg eod 6 wks)
- diet is clean and in check (keto atm until i head off and fill out before thai - the pro will be writing my bulking diet)

your jaw is probably going to drop, but i have plans to win a national title and do some heavy damage on stage in 2013 and this i feel is the opportunity to do so. so here it is:

- test for 16 weeks (1-8 750mg sus, 9-16 750mg enanthate)
- eq 1-13 (600mg/wk)
- tren ace 9-14 (between 4-500mg/wk - i will judge it based on sides)
- drol 1-5 (50mg/d)
- insulin starting 2iu (will be under the care of the pro who wont leave my side after training)
- hcg 250x2/wk, 500iu post cycle for 10 days
- nolvadex 40/40/20/20 pct
- i'm assuming the pro will want me to use proviron additionally while on
- adex .25mg/d
- prami/caber if i see/feel any tren progest sides

if your jaw is bruised i'm sorry.. believe you and me i understand the magnitude of this cycle, considering my age and experience, although i feel it's somewhat quite large considering who i've been around the past few years and how meticulous i am about training/dieting (ego aside i assure you)

any queries or input you guys might have i'd love to hear, i'm open to anything.. i'm extremely healthy, never had any medical conditions, no BP problems, infact i had pretty much 0 sides when on all 3 cycles (except a tad bit of hair loss on the winny cycle)

peace out.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt the tes E how you have it laid out. I think your levels will drop since it will take a while to begin working after dropping the sus. Id start with tes e than use sus. or mix them each time you pin, like 1 cc or each. Instead of insulin id use IGF1LR3, but thats just me. On the EQ id go 500mg and 14wks instead of 13.

I think your young to be running cycles like this but if your going to be on a stage its another story. Hopefully the "pro" will take care of you.

vansj

Awards
hey gymrat,
thanks for input

totally didn't put 2 and 2 together with the test, thanks for the heads up.

ill talk to the guys about replacing insulin with igf - the thought of going hypoglycaemic and entering comatose isn't a fun one lol

would you say there is a noticeable difference using 500 eq over 600? from what i've heard/read/researched, eq is quite mild and higher dosages can be justified because of it, and the benefit to risk ratio from say 450mg to 600 is in good favour.

thanks again for the input,

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think being on the EQ longer will be better. It doesnt do anything til wk6, so with 100mg less i still think you'd be better off going 14wks.

With the IGF1LR3 you need to eat about 20g's of carbs every 2 hrs for 8-10hrs after you pin it. Look at RussianStar's posts or Needtogetmuscle's posts, (nate) knows how to use this stuff. Id follow his advice. this will stop you from going hypergylcemic. After the IGF some GHRP 2 would do you well, but not necessary

vansj

Awards
123.jpg
1234.jpg
IMG_0144.JPG

hope that suffices, i want to make it clear that going into the show i did this year i was a retard and got to 250lbs (not a good look) and in the last 6 weeks of prep was doing 3 hours on the stepper a DAY, on 1550 calories - i don't even know how i pulled off a smile in these photos...

vansj

Awards
sorry, should have made it clear, national title in australia, we're miles behind the US haha....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crazy cycle, curious why you wouldn't just use Test E at a gram a week the who time? Or just use prop to kick off the cycle for 4-5 weeks with the Test E. I am no pro just jumped out at me. If you are new to Tren Ace I would inject ED and keep the dose 50-75mgs a day, seems to be the sweet spot for many and since you are on so much other things, you may not need a crazy tren dose to make excellent gains.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 46367View attachment 46368View attachment 46369

hope that suffices, i want to make it clear that going into the show i did this year i was a retard and got to 250lbs (not a good look) and in the last 6 weeks of prep was doing 3 hours on the stepper a DAY, on 1550 calories - i don't even know how i pulled off a smile in these photos...
Looking cut up and large for your age man. You have very good genetics, just don't get crazy with the mass and stay as proportionate as you are and good things will come your way. Very similar body structure to the pros of old, lean abs (awesome!), small waist (awesome again!) and your legs aren't so big you waddle instead of walk. Add lean mass in the same way you already have, don't get wrapped up into crazy doses of GH and Insulin, it will take you down that overly unhealthy path so many US pros do.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Nice... You have good genetics for sure, just need to add thickness and size... Anabolics, time, and some mentorship should get you there. Good luck man!

vansj

Awards
tren will be done everyday starting 50-60mgs everyday and like i said i'll judge it from there...

i dno, i've done test 3 times now, and i'm still upping the dose only by 1ml/wk this time round, i'd rather play with a few more anabolics as i've tried dbol and had great succes, winny helped harden me out, i'd like to try equipoise and due to it being mild i figured i could simultaneously throw in the tren towards the end. if things get too much on the tren then ill drop it and happily finish with the test/eq.

vansj

Awards
thanks buddy, yeah i pride myself on a tiny waist, i LOVE the shawn ray/flex/kevin look and guys like cedric mcmillan and jason huh are FINALLY bringing sexy back into bodybuilding... i would never sacrifice aesthetics for pure mass..
thanks again.

vansj

Awards
Also, you do realize that to win a national championship, you'll be 'on' year round, just blast and cruise... something like 15 weeks on, 4 weeks off, repeat. On the 'on' you'll be doing probably a gram or more of test, and a gram or more of another anabolic, and enough orals to make your liver cry, then on your 'off' periods, 300-500mg of test, and possibly 100 mg or so of deca / eq. Not to mention 5iu or more of HGH every day, and synthol in your weak areas.

A friend of mine got 2nd at NPC teen nationals at 19, after being 'on' for 2 years straight (would've won, but judges knocked him for slight gyno I think), and after being 'on' for about 5 years he was just doing 'ok' nationally speaking. He was using over 2 grams a week, and said that EVERYONE was that wanted to have a shot. He no longer competes now due to health issues.
not nick medici or cody lewis was it?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
And I probably mis-spoke... I think he only did some local shows later on... no other national comps. But he did 'ok' at the local shows.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
christ... he looks 10x better than those guy today... must have been something in the water back in the 90s lol
insane physique
Yea, the dude is/was really gifted... I'll PM you his name...