Ostarine in between cycles.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hey guys,
As some of you may know i just came off of a 10mg sd cycle to see if it was better than pulsing.
The gains were AMAZING, my bench went up 25 pounds for reps of 5 and my squat went up 20. I'm in my second week of pct and i still have kept all 13 pounds.

So heres the deal, I'm planning on running either a solo Ultradrol cycle or a SD Epi bridge in January . So my question is, is it worth it to squeeze in a moderate dose ostarine cycle say in mid November? I was thinking 12.5mg.

Thoughts?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks did you do 10mg/d?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it will hurt anything at that dose. I know some people have panels come back showing some suppression, but others haven't. I know a lot of guys who use that dose in their PCTs. MK-2866 is some good stuff.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont know how you guys use SARMs. they are literally brand new. at least with AAS, there's some sort of history indicating how safe, or unsafe they are.

SARMs haven't been in circulation long enough[or at all, chemical research excepted] to gauge long term effects.....

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i dont know how you guys use SARMs. they are literally brand new. at least with AAS, there's some sort of history indicating how safe, or unsafe they are.

SARMs haven't been in circulation long enough[or at all, chemical research excepted] to gauge long term effects.....
For your previous post: 3 weeks, I did a crazy all out bulk to see how strong 10mg is.

My concern about SARMs is how they will affect my androgen receptors in the future.

Some people would say to not do the ostarine just to give my receptors a break.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use it everyday, well for the most part

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used SARMS in between cycles with great success. I think running some Ostarine after a cycle or even in PCT up to a few weeks after PCT is fine. I would say as long as you stop a good month before your cycle starts that is fine. I will also second the recommendation of adding in some LCLT to keep your androgen receptors upregulated. Its cheap and effective. Just make sure if you get some to get it from a legit source and you will be good to go ;)